Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Phantom

9,750 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
* Axel-Coded
* Entry #1
* I want to start sewing more. I plan on making cosplays for myself and my friends. I also want to find more ways of being creative and I think sewing will help me achieve this.

Resilient Wolf

38,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Elocutionist 200
My dearest friend, if you don't mind...I'd like to join you by your side.Where we can gaze into the stars...

------- >
                                          * Username: Lovely Lily Wolf
                                          * Entry # : 2
                                          * Resolution: My second new year's resolution is to study more. I passed all of my classes and my finals but I want to be sure that I can do this again and the only way to do that is to study, study, study! Or, at least pay attention in class more.

and sit together, now and forever. For it is plain, as anyone can see. We're simply meant to be.
siskataya

User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar Resolve to Win!: A New Year's Contest Rules & Guidelines gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

What is this contest about?
Great question! This contest is about your New Year's resolutions - whatever things you want to achieve in 2013, we want to hear about them! And hey, maybe by posting, you'll find others with similar goals in common 3nodding

How long does the contest run??
This contest will run from January 1st - January 6th, 2013 PST.

How do I enter this contest?
Entering this contest is super easy! All you have to do is post your New Year's resolution in this thread and let us know what you are aiming to achieve in 2013. Entries should contain the following information:
Quote:

* Username
* Entry #
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!

An example of a valid entry would be:
Quote:

* Username: siskataya
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to deadlift 300 lbs! I've been working with my trainer to try and achieve this goal, and I am so close to making it! I'm going to try and get that lift by the end of 2013 biggrin

How many times can I enter this contest?
You may enter the contest up to 3 times (3 different resolutions) each day, for a possible total of 18 chances to win! Please make sure to number your entry in your posts though - helps to keep things organized! ^^

I don't live in the US - can I still enter the contest?
Sure can! As long as your country allows you to enter contests like this, you are certainly welcome to join in the fun and try for a prize! (By entering, you declare the you checked and indeed, your country allows you to enter this contest!)

Can I win more than once?
Sure can! As long as your entry is eligible, all entries you make will be entered in the random drawing. Hope you have at least 18 resolutions for 2013 XD

Are any topics off-limits or that will get me disqualified?
Resolutions posted must be something you can achieve! If you are working toward a long -term goal, then post a resolution to achieve part of that goal this year.

Also, no inappropriate content - all resolutions posted should be Gaia-appropriate, and content should not violate Gaia's Terms of Service or Rules & Guidelines. Even if you personally have some spicy resolutions for 2013, keep it clean when posting in this contest xd

Sounds great - but what can I win?!?!?
Each day I'll randomly pick 2 winners from the contest thread and those winners will each receive:
*500,000 Gaia gold and 2 Monthly Collectible Letters for January 2013!

Pretty good prizes just for posting your New Year's resolution, right?

I HOPE THAT EVERY MILLITARY WORKING SERVICES WILL BE OKAY AND SAFE. I HOPE THAT PEOPLE THAT HAV CANCER AND OTHER EFFECTS TO LET IT DISAPPEAR (GO AWAY). I WISH THAT FAMILYS COULD COME BACK TOGETHER AS 1. EVERY HOMLESS PERSON FIND THEIR WAY FINALLY GET BACK ON THEIR FEET. KANYE AND KIMS BABY WILL BE CUTE NOT UGLY . EVEY POOR GAIA GAIANS WILL BECOME RICH ......... 2013 WISHES

Taken Phantom

14,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* Username: ninja angel and shadow
* Entry # 1
* I plan to pass all my exams without failing this year, so the school I am in will sent me to Japan during summer vacation!

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
* Username: Jayden Kogane
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to try and start exercising regularly and hopefully lose some weight.

Conservative Entrepreneur

10,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
* Username: forumgirl12
* Entry #3
* My third New Year resolution is to perfect my drawing and writing skills this year.

12,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
* Username Les Laux
* Entry #1
* This year I will mentor some kids at my volunteer center about texting & driving.

Distinct Lunatic

Certain Fluke
Entry # 1

So, I've decided that I'm not going to have a new years resolution. Every day I think of something that I could improve on about my personality, goals, dreams, and loved ones.

Why make it just one year resolution? You'll be lucky to even have 60 of those. Why not have many resolutions that face challenges and problematic situations on a daily bases?

Change is good. Just make sure you change for yourself, and no one else.

-Sentimental speech of the day.
Username timtim77
Entry #: 1
Resolution: My resolution is to stop sleeping in so late on the weekends. So times I don't wake up till 11 but I am going to stop because there is better thing I can do with that time.

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
* ParanoidCactus
* Entry # 2
* Resolution: To go to college. I should have enrolled last fall but because of money problems I don't get to start until this fall. I think its really important that I go to school so that I can achievement my career goal of being a principal :] Or what ever else I may want to be since I am only 18 and change my mind about what I want to do every other day...but starting school will open up so many doors~

Meeeb's Wife

Married Wyvern

22,940 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dragon Master 50
* Username: Braided Kitteness
* Entry #: 1
* I know it may be cliche... However my number one goal is to lose twenty pounds. It seems like no matter how much I work out and eat healthy, they just wont go away.So My goal is to just keep at it! smile

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
KimCare
Entry 1
I resolve to visit Gaia at least once a day to stay current in my RP forums heart

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
* Username Adalade_cartter
* Entry # 3
* I want to get a job this is important so that idont feel like a finacial burden on my friends and family anymore even though i am at school on a scholar ship i dont want to make things any harder for them
* Username = Dampirsyrine
* Entry # 2
* My resolution is to become less of a pushover with people around me. I want to start telling it like it is at work so that I stop getting the bottom of the barrel with everything. I tend to take the path of least resistance and then complain when I'm walked on. No more!

Devoted Giver

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
* Username: LucyDedalus
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution is to not have my head bitten off by a dinosaur. Why this is important to me? Because It would clearly be the best to avoid death by dinosaur.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff