Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Member

8,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
* Username: Smore Killer
* Entry #1
* My New Years Resolution for 2013 is to try to be kind to everyone, or at least give people a chance. This would include things like judging others. I know how it makes me feel to be judged, so I want to be a better person and not make others feel that way.

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
* Username:Sakiawana <- I should not do this while I'm half awake or I'll put in my old username it seems.
*Username: Fiorii
* Entry #1
* My first New Years Resolution is to loose all the weight I've put on in the last few months >_<;; It's been creeping back up, and I haven't really been keeping well to my diet...

Dapper Mage

19,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
* Username: Rini-sama
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to be more healthy. I've been tiring alot easier because I spend more time sleeping when I'm not working. And my doctor told me I have low Iron and Calcium and I'm under the weight limit for someone of my age and height. I've been meaning to focus more on this but work has gotten to be too much, but I am determined to focus on this goal.
* Username myhearts123
* Entry # 3
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to exercise regularly. I tend to stop exercising and stay inside in the winter.

Wheezing Smoker

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
* iPunchCaptinCrunch
* Entry # 1
* My resolution is to do better in school so i can actually get somewhere in life.

Lonely Friend

28,625 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
Username: Ember1654
Entry 1
My New Years Resolution is to overcome my fears of walking outside my house alone. I will achieve this so I can be one step closer to being a normal non-panicky adult...

Versatile Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
Username: Ikasu188
Entry # 1
New Year Resolution: I resolve to do my best these last 5 months in high school, by making all A's.
* Lachesen
* Entry # One
* This year's resolution for me is to find a job, to help get myself independent for the first time, and to help continue my education.

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
* Username: Fiorii
* Entry #2
* To move out of home and become an independent woman. Obviously this'll also give me a lot more freedom and less stress in my life that I currently have where I live now :3

Partying Friend

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
* Username: Vampire Ant Cat
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to get twice as many friends couse that would be sooooo cool.

Versatile Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
Entry # 2
New Year Resolution: I resolve to make the varsity soccer team in my high school.

Big Cat

* Username: fallenleaves101
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution is to pay more attention to my DDR to get some more fun and musical exercise. One of my dance pads broke last year and I'll not have the other one following the same path!
MageQueenHoshi
-babii caspa-
* Username: -babii caspa-
* Entry # 1
* My New Year resolution is to go through my belongings and get rid of the things I never use. If I can't get a little cash for them, I'll most likely donate them to the Goodwill or the Red Cross centers. They're just taking up space. sweatdrop

Great resolution and great signature.

Thanks. emotion_c8

Versatile Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
Entry # 3
New Year Resolution: I resolve to decide what to do with my life before I graduate!

Beloved Lover

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*USERNAME: jamillah18
*Entry # 1
*My new year's resolution for this year would be to improve how I look. I want to have a more pleasing appearance. This is important to me because I want to uplift my confidence each time I meet new people. Also to be more confident with every dress I want to wear. heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff