Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

11,825 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Username: Vaemethius
Entry # One
Resolution: To stop or at least reduce the rate of which I quote things (movies, cartoons, games and the like). I am tired of the odd looks or reactions I get from it. It has caused people to consider me "odd", well, odder than I actually am. But it's rather vexing for myself because no one else gets it, or frustrating for others because they have to constantly hear it.

Dangerous Visitor

24,215 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Potion Master 50
  • The Edgiest 250
keyvaskull
entry 3
My resolution is to spend more time with my best friend this year before we split up and go to seperate colleges. This is an important resolution because she is the only friend I have so when I won't be able to go over to her house and hang out I will be very lonely. crying

Durem Hunter

33,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Dragon Master 50
reapergrrl
#1 I resolve to do more to help my fellow man because this is a small world and we all have to share it
* Username: Ranas_Dragon
* Entry # 1
*My resolution is to get organized this year, especially with all my crafty stuff. I'm tired of not having things when I need them

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Username: xoXoxPennyxoXox
Entry #: 3
Resolution: For 2013, I want to be less obsessed with a certain someone. I'm seriously (and sometimes secretly) crazy over this person that I always want to talk to them and be around them, but in a friendly way. I want to give them more space and be able to get through the day without feeling anxious when I don't hear from them... just be less attached but still good friends emo

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
*Username: wearegliding5683
*Entry # 3
*Resolution: My third one is probably losing weight. Yeah, I know super expected, but now I actually have a treadmill. So I can go running inside when it's cold out. So I believe this might actually be able to happen.

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

╔════════════════════════════════╗
    He growls as he storms the country,
    A villain big and bold,
    And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
    As he robs them of their gold,
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Username: The Autumn Wind
Entry #3//Final
Resolution: I aim to be a better friend, overall. I've been noticeably a lot more standoffish to those
I hold dear around me at school. Maybe it's just the realization that friends after high school
aren't so anymore. Still, I want to have a better attitude and strive to actually keep my comrades.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                                                                                      The Autumn Wind is a Raider,
                                                                                                                      Pillaging just for fun,
                                                                                                                      He’ll knock you ’round and upside down,
                                                                                                                      And laugh when he’s conquered and won.
                                                                                                                    ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Romantic Businesswoman

* iMudd
* Entry # 3
* I'm resolving to stop being such a condescending biatch to all my friends. They deserve better than all my sassy remarks.

* Username - Wiseinsanity
* Entry # 1
* My new years resolution is to decide what I would like to do long-term job/profession-wise, and get the ball rolling. ex, chose a college, program or area of study, or trade that I might go into. This is obviously important to me because it can make or break my future, and lifestyle. I would like to start a family one day, and need to have all this worked out by then! xD
Life will no longer pass me by. smile Bring on 2013, I'm feeling fearless!

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

-babii caspa-
* Username: -babii caspa-
* Entry # 1
* My New Year resolution is to go through my belongings and get rid of the things I never use. If I can't get a little cash for them, I'll most likely donate them to the Goodwill or the Red Cross centers. They're just taking up space. sweatdrop

Great resolution and great signature.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

* Username: MageQueenHoshi
* Entry #3
* Volunteer and/or find a part time job to improve myself. Depression has kept me out of the world for far too long.

Loyal Gatekeeper

*Username: Escapismy
*Entry #1
* One of my new year resolutions is to focus on school and try my very hardest at it. I want my family to be proud of me and I want them to realize what I can do. I want my mom and my sister to be really happy this year, since 2012 was a really bad year for them and me. I know they really want me to do fantastic in school, so I'll see what I can do this year! whee

Precious Prophet

12,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
* Username: Amber Knights
* Entry #1
* My New Year resolution is to finish what I start. I start things that I really want to finish. It would really give me a sense of accomplishment if I could finish even 1 thing.

Shy Vampire

16,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
* Username: AnimeJunkie01
* Entry # 1
* New Year's resolution is to watch all the anime boxets I got for Christmas. biggrin

Invisible Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
* Username: Lynxbug
* Entry # 3
* Dont sweat the small stuff. Life is too short to continuously stress about it. I would like to let go of the smaller stuff instead of hang on to it. Lets truly live! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff