Welcome to Gaia! ::

On that subject, I would much rather have Roogdermode or Nana grow me than some per-generated message.
And the 'thank you for reporting' messages are nice but unnecessary.

Dangerous Trader

Jaydi Blaze
psychic stalker
It's a bit cowardly.
I second this. If there was more transparency, a user could ASK the mod/admin for more info on the rule broken. I understand the hiding in the cases of flaming buttpain from some users though.
The general feeling when I was in was that you should have read the rules in the first place, and this is your second chance to read them. In my opinion the problem really lies in taking action in grey areas, setting precedent for future action and so on, you really have to think about the long term consequences of what you're doing.
Nana's been filling my inbox, since aparently she's helping with that necro-troll that kit while Megamanpsy was out.

I kinda filled the que by filling a report on every single one....if you mods have to do those one by one, sorry neutral

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Jaydi Blaze
Nana's been filling my inbox, since aparently she's helping with that necro-troll that kit while Megamanpsy was out.

I kinda filled the que by filling a report on every single one....if you mods have to do those one by one, sorry neutral
After you've done two or three and realize it's just a serial troll, file another and explain that you've done a few reports already and what he's doing. No need to do like 30+
So apparently you can install Linux in Virtualbox without running as administrator, but not Windows. Who knew?

Edit: on a related note, there's a simple registry fix to that s**t ******** Metro UI in Win 8. Excellent. I can happily upgrade to it once it comes out, then.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
CSquared
So apparently you can install Linux in Virtualbox without running as administrator, but not Windows. Who knew?

Edit: on a related note, there's a simple registry fix to that s**t ******** Metro UI in Win 8. Excellent. I can happily upgrade to it once it comes out, then.

Is the Metro UI REALLY that bad?
Lanackse-Kanvae
CSquared

start menu takes over the entire screen. Any links in any browser open up in Internet Explorer, which is also full screen.

Sparkly Lunatic

Jaydi Blaze
Lanackse-Kanvae
CSquared

start menu takes over the entire screen. Any links in any browser open up in Internet Explorer, which is also full screen.

You know the metro-UI is actually running in the browser, right?

also, "It's dev preview. s**t's broken"

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Lanackse-Kanvae
CSquared

It really is designed for tablets, without taking any consideration for desktop users.
trezoid
Jaydi Blaze
Lanackse-Kanvae
CSquared

You know the metro-UI is actually running in the browser, right?

also, "It's dev preview. s**t's broken"[/quoteYeah, though since it was at first running based on 7 enterprise, you'd think that installing firefox and setting it as the default would make it the global default...

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Jaydi Blaze
Any links in any browser open up in Internet Explorer, which is also full screen.

I know what I'm NOT buying in the future.
I hate this....broken nose as a kid healed wrong, and now whenever I get a cold I can only breathe out of one side of my head sad

Shameless Enabler

Jaydi Blaze
I hate this....broken nose as a kid healed wrong, and now whenever I get a cold I can only breathe out of one side of my head sad
Break it again.
nouveau sereph
Jaydi Blaze
Break it again.
rather not.

Shameless Enabler

Jaydi Blaze
nouveau sereph
Jaydi Blaze
Break it again.
rather not.
It would afford you a chance to set it in place to where it should be. If you ever get get surgery to fix it it'll be the first thing they do anyway. haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff