Welcome to Gaia! ::

/bangs head against wall

once again, ED mod takes week off, nobody is told, trolls learn about it first.
Been reporting 04 necros for hours. THIS is why I wanted to be a mod.
*offers Yuki a cup of coffee*
there are reason to as why I never leave C&T and the sub forum tech talk.
Thanks.....still reporting them, aparently the guy's found a way to unpost and repost posts from 2004, thus bumping the thread without him acutaly posting....but the posts show up in his history.

2012, forum trolling now uses time travel. wat.
Yuki the Third
Thanks.....still reporting them, aparently the guy's found a way to unpost and repost posts from 2004, thus bumping the thread without him acutaly posting....but the posts show up in his history.

2012, forum trolling now uses time travel. wat.
Seen this happening in /w/, guy posts then deletes his post.

Dangerous Trader

Yuki the Third
/bangs head against wall

once again, ED mod takes week off, nobody is told, trolls learn about it first.
Been reporting 04 necros for hours. THIS is why I wanted to be a mod.

ED only has one mod?

Anybody know a simple way I can get iTunes and my Zune library programs to not destroy my Winamp media key functionality, other than "L0|_ DEL3TE TH0Z3 SHITZ!!11!"?
Yeah, and from what I understand he's kind of protective about his area, wanting to be the only guy there. Problem is, if he's not there, that means nobody is. An omni helped with the necros, it got so bad that, now with all of em gone, there's about twelve hours of spread on the first page.

Dangerous Trader

Yuki the Third
Yeah, and from what I understand he's kind of protective about his area, wanting to be the only guy there. Problem is, if he's not there, that means nobody is. An omni helped with the necros, it got so bad that, now with all of em gone, there's about twelve hours of spread on the first page.
That sounds suspicious, to say the least.
Ryuke Dragon
Yuki the Third
That sounds suspicious, to say the least.
*shrug* there's been a few odd things surrounding him, from leaving the forum high and dry, to favoritism, to retaliation. Not going into it though.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Joda01

I'm kind of the same way...although I will venture into the Heaven forum from time to time. It's rather pleasant in there...

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saruwatari Kooji
Joda01

I'm kind of the same way...although I will venture into the Heaven forum from time to time. It's rather pleasant in there...

I like the Tabletop Gaming subforum mostly because I'm a D&D nut.
Thankfully we have decent mods in the C&T even if the official admin is an lazy a** from what I have seen.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Disconsented
Thankfully we have decent mods in the C&T even if the official admin is an lazy a** from what I have seen.
not posting doesn't equate to lazy.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
So yeah, apparently "faeces" is an offensive term now. Might as well just add all medical terms to the ever increasing "do not use in case some c**t gets butthurt" list. This is going to take a long time and I'm going to ring the tutor for an extension.

Shameless Dabbler

Lanackse-Kanvae
So yeah, apparently "faeces" is an offensive term now. Might as well just add all medical terms to the ever increasing "do not use in case some c**t gets butthurt" list. This is going to take a long time and I'm going to ring the tutor for an extension.
You used faeces in an assignment? As a variable name perhaps? =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces