Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Great comic!

Clearly there are people who will complain about anything.
» » »
I LOL'D. I LOL'D HARDDD!!

XDXD!
« « «
User Image

I love you so freaking hard! xDD --is in tears--

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Holy crapstain! This is so many levels of awesome.

I've felt like I keep running into walls of anger about Gaia finding new ways to make money or users not liking new features and whatnot and my immediate response is to defend it.

Yeah, I'm just a mod and I don't work on the features, but still... I get how much work goes into this stuff and i get excited about things that come out. I feel a little hurt when users go nuts and hate on everything.

We used to be a lot more in the dark because the admins/developers were a bit in the dark on what they were doing in the beginning. Things come out faster and are more powerful than they've been before. It's a lot to take in for the average user. A lot of things coming in at once just when you're getting used to the stuff that's already here.
Yeah that's really scary. _xD ;;;

I like Gaia and I er, donate to it when I reeeeally would like to have an item. But uh, Gaia has never really upset me. I got over griping about its new layouts (every single time) a long time ago. @_@; Now I find that you get used to them, anyway. But that Forum Pulse has got to go! gonk

Anyhoo.... If I'm not interested in some new feature Gaia has, I just don't go for it. xD As far as the battle system goes, it'll practically be like Towns all over again. But I suspect it's hard to create a battle system. Give them all the time they need to make it the best it can be...

It worked for Advant Children, after all. x3 (As far as the crazy CG art goes)

Partying Punching Bag

20,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
lmfao I am waiting for Lanzer to post a comment in here next.

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
That's great Drunken! xd

It's sad but true. D:

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User ImageUser Image
Your comic totally just made my evening. Props to you. heart
I saw the link to this in a dev's journal.

ROFLMAO!!! I love you so much for drawing this. It is EXACTLY how I imagine some gaians right now. Thank you.

Journal

Dapper Member

This was hilariouuss.
This post is the best.

"The best what?" you might ask. Honestly, does it matter? It's the best.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Aw, I feel so bad for Admin now! emo I love Gaia, but I don't normally complain about new features and free sponsor items. I just tried out the new VJ thing and it's fun. Now I can pelt scary Macho-san with tomatoes. xd

Codebreaking Survivor

Hot damn pepper jam, this is bloody hilarious rofl I only wish it wasn't quite so true. It makes me really ticked and sad when people start bashing on the developer's hard work. Stuff that they put long hours, sweat, and creativity into to make stuff that they thought we would enjoy only to have the Sourfaces of the site rip it to tiny shreds in their rabid dislike and unthinking cruelty. Like Kaya for example. Crazy Spork put lots of time and work into creating the little guy, her first time creating an item entirely herself from start to finish, and there's half the GCD bashing on it and calling it ugly. It's disgusting how many people don't even seem to think the dev's are real people, nevermind that they try their hardest to make new, fun stuff for us despite how much we complain.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You managed to convey the mental image I get of the crazy complainers oh to well. I truly and utterly love this comic. If only users would read this and think "Am I like this when I complain? Maybe I should be more constructive, over yelling like an a**?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff