Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm pretty much a die-hard Gaia fan and I've had my moments where I've wanted to strangle the admins for one thing or another but even then I have my limits. I sort of just go with the flow and enjoy most of the additions.
The people who seem to be complete against any progress made on Gaia (especially those who rudely make their opinions known) can really get under my skin. I mean, could you image if we went back to what Gaia once was years ago after having tasted all the new stuff like games, towns, rally, etc? Gaia has the potential for so much more but we're never going to get that so much more if nothing ever changes. Adelante, siempre adelante! (Forward, always forward!) And it's not like Gaia ever really "changes"; it get "additions" for the most part.
When Lanzer makes a serious announcement that they are completely getting rid of all the forums then people can have their bitchfests.

Dapper Man-Lover

This absolutely made my night, old chap... xd

You caught the attitude of a big chunk of Gaians with that comic. 3nodding

Seasonal Shopper

Wow eek That comic does show how some Gaians can be.
Yeah, usually I just go with the flow with Gaia, and try to avoide the hate threads that appear when something new shows up.

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
I just have this to say:

"Win."
I have to make a motivation poster with it xD
Quote:

GAIA TARD

Someone asked for a "different" NPC?

Backwoods Animal

18,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
MARRY ME. And please, show us more of GCD Mc Sourface!
He(SHE O_O?)'s funnay!
I'm pretty passionate about Gaia, but I'm not a freak like the person in the comic. >.>;

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
hahah i didnt come in this thread because i figured it was another rant thread... but it's the funniest thing i've seen tonite XD!

13,450 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
cool love the comic
i think i s**t my pants from laugh while reading this xDXD
dude yuo got some made carricature skills
btw,one of those comic panels reminded me Murdoc from Gorillaz
Good job Drunkenstyle!

I loved how you used Gaia items for mr sourface. xd
lul, totally remember why I left this place now.
I think I love you. heart This comic should totally be posted as the first response in every thread that is whining about gaia developing new stuff and giving us things for free.

Why don't you make a follow up where he encounters an event of some sort, and can't stop whining about other gaians enjoying it at the same time as he, and the fact that he has to work for the event items, or don't have to work for them at all. Or even better, both.
ninja

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bwaahahahhahahhahah ohLoL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers