Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
full of win.
Awesome XD
People are spoiled..I'm just happy their doing their best to please allot of us...most of us don't deserve to have that when some b***h and cry about not getting what THEY want.
:/

Hilarious Autobiographer

` Lol@Overlypassionateguy...
Me I'm not one who is that passionate that stays on gaia twenty-four seven but I do check it at least twice a day. I guess here in the GCD a lot of people complain but usually they have their reason too but some times they have no reason..

Malevolent Mage

DrunkenStyle you and my bro would have alot to talk about he feels the same way. And so do i I dont like the VJ feature. Nor do i like the gaia cash store girrrrrr and the TOS is now broken and we need a better ban system.
OH I LOL'D. Sadly that comic is very true.

Great art btw~!

Anyways, my personal opinion: I have been on Gaia since '04 and have always supported the development and growth of Gaia. With that growth comes the need for more money...plus the need for all of the people working at Gaia HQ. to be able to make a decent living. It is a company after all. Most of the people whining are selfish prats who don't care that the fact is Gaia Online is these people's job, not just some hobby. Users need to stop being so melodramatic about how "greedy" Gaia is and learn to enjoy the FREE gift of a site they are able to enjoy. Nothing about Gaia is "pay to play", you do not have to donate, you do not have to buy Gaia Cash. If you choose to it should be because you are willing to support something you enjoy.

The real greedy people are the users who want everything on Gaia to be given to them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wheee!! I lurves it. I hated the nw update change, from the easy light-up bar to the bubble. Eugh!!
haha. I wonder if this is the most commented on by Gaian staff ever thread smile
LMAFO rofl
That's mad stupid.

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

ROFLMAO!!!

Mr. GCDSourface needs some heavy drugs.

GAIA has laid a few rotten eggs over the four years of its existence, like Channels and the GAIA VJ, but its also laid a few golden eggs.
Look at Towns, everyone was foaming at the mouth, very similar to us and the Battle System back in 2004 and in 2005 when we found out about it and eventually saw the first footage of it.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
    Oh my! That was hilarious! I love the look on his face~ Looks as if his veins are about to explode. xD

But, I've noticed that thats how a lot of people act when new features come out. ):

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Very nice, this has made my night. xd

Interstellar Galaxy

6,475 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[/img]
first of thank you so much for making me laugh,I needed it so bad. Second off I must say that there have been times when the admins/staff have implemented something that got me a but irritated. I guess an example is when the starter sets were introduced. I admit I got pissed because I worked hard to get clothes when I was a newbie and I also worked hard to get stuff for my house it was just given away to people when they joined. Than I saw the upside because than I wouldn't have naked mules which made me very happy because naked mules are sad mules who say mean things to you.....anyways. I think conflict and the sour faces help to fuel the GCD. I mean with out some kind of conflict there is no discussion. I mean if everyone in the GCD all felt the same way about a new feature there would be no discussion and the wonderful part of Gaia would become very stagnant. So we need Mr GCD Sour Faces out there to help stir up the pool a bit and make things lively.

Naughty Rabbit

I love Gaia int he right way O:

I'm quite happy with the way gaia is going (which is pretty much the only way a big company can go given the circumstances.

A lot of people miss that close knit feel of community (even though we kinda lost that two years ago). It's understandable that peopel will be upset. But as with life, things change adn we have to cope with them in one way or another.

btw, love the comic. His facial features and character design are to die for <3
I thinks I has a man crush. surprised
As always, you never fail to amuse Gaia, DrunkenStyle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff