Floppy Member

I AM R U
Lucky~9~Lives
A Mythic Angel
Lucky~9~Lives
A Mythic Angel
false equivalency.
******** and eating are not the same thing

Do people who are freaked out by the thought of being drooled over by c**k sucking cannibals have, somewhere, deep down, the tendency and urge to drool over c**k sucking cannibals?
You're still maintaining the false equivalency. Murdering and eating someone =/= sexual preference.

I'm pretty sure it can be.

No, wouldn't it be a kink?

I'm inclined to think it would be. 3nodding

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
Lucky~9~Lives
A Mythic Angel
Lucky~9~Lives
A Mythic Angel
false equivalency.

Do people who are freaked out by the thought of being drooled over by c**k sucking cannibals have, somewhere, deep down, the tendency and urge to drool over c**k sucking cannibals?
You're still maintaining the false equivalency. Murdering and eating someone =/= sexual preference.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is xd

Floppy Member

I AM R U
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
Lucky~9~Lives
A Mythic Angel

I'd wager that nearly anybody would know that too. Oh well, there's no accounting for people who enjoy saying virtually anything at all just to stir up a thread, right? wink

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
Lucky~9~Lives
A Mythic Angel

I'd wager that nearly anybody would know that too. Oh well, there's no accounting for people who enjoy saying virtually anything at all just to stir up a thread, right? wink

Preeetty much!

Tipsy Smoker

I AM R U
A Mythic Angel
CuAnnan
laffett
so having some c**k sucker drooling at me in a homosexual frenzy freaks me the ******** out.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about on that regard.
And that you are worried about it is actually something you should address. Because if you were comfortable with your sexuality, the sexualities of others wouldn't bother you
He's showing typical signs of a text-book closet case.
It likely freaks him out because his own sexuality isn't as straight-forward as he thinks it is.
Something in him likely stirs when he talks to, or sees these gay men, and he doesn't understand it. It goes directly against his image that homosexuality is wrong.
Rather than trying to understand his own urges, he lashes out at those who are willing to express themselves.

For people like this, it's a defense mechanism. They figure, "Oh, I can't possibly be gay, I hate dem fags," while deep inside his loans are stirring. This type of person views homosexuality as abhorrent and does everything he can to deny the real him, because he's been trained to believe that anything not hetero is evil and sinful. He becomes incredibly uncomfortable around gay men because they turn him on. It's much easier for these people to hate than it is for them to accept themselves, because their true self is a mockery of everything they've been taught is right.

He even admits the thought of "Some c**k sucker drooling over him freaks him out." If he was truly comfortable with his own sexuality, this would be a non-issue. It freaks him out because somewhere, deep down, he has those same tendencies and urges.

laffett, the truth will set you free, and you'll be so much happier when you come to accept who you really are. I went through this myself when I was younger, and it can be incredibly scary, because you start to realize that it's not them you hate, but yourself for living this lie. You want to make them out to be monsters to validate yourself, but all you're doing is hurting yourself.

I'm sorry, but can you please not accuse someone who is homophobic of being a closeted gay? Whether they are or not is firstly none of your business, and your claim does nothing more than be mildly insulting in the same way that gay people are told they're mistaken about their sexuality (its just a phase, you see!).

Obviously I am not impressed with laffett's opinion, but instead of addressing it, you instead make this the fault of some, highly confused, self-hating gay man - which is likely not only incorrect, it avoids addressing the fact that straight (mostly male) bigots have created a stereotype of gay men as sexual predators seeking straight men to sexually assault, under the guise of 'he was really gay, he actually enjoyed it, he's just denying it!'

Chahklet
HMS Thunder Child
I really don't like people saying that the most virulent homophobes are actually gay because that allows straight people to convince themselves that homophobia is actually a gay problem instead of a straight one. Not a fan of that at all.
I agree even though I have seen self hating gays. But I think the point is to pick on them with the thing they hate most. Personally, I wouldn't do it. I'm just gonna start comparing them to the KKK since that seems to get the best response.

Self-hatred amongst gays is a symptom of homophobia, nothing more :/
Uhm I know.
I AM R U
Lucky~9~Lives
A Mythic Angel
Lucky~9~Lives
A Mythic Angel
false equivalency.

What's the difference?

soa kain's Husband

Aged Genius

I AM R U
laffett
Distorted_Rage
Oh crap this is going to end in a shitstorm.

I was raised and taught a certain way and believe a man should be with another women.

I do not hate people because they're homosexual
I am 100% positive about my own sexuality
I have an opinion that I have every right to express due to the fact that it is based on my own understanding, upbringing, and it is not a hate speech.
It is foolish to think someone is a bigot or hasn't embraced their sexuality because they think this
way.
Saying that I don't have the right to say such a thing is more oppressive then the gay community goes through. Society (at least in the US) will accept homosexuality and will make other think the same.

*takes a deep breath*

Lets ******** do this.

yeah you are fine man.
I was raised the same way and it can honestly be taken a step further.
and anyone is offended they can go ******** themselves.

I am actually homophobic, the word Phobic doesnt imply hate, it implies fear or even discomfort.
I am homophobic meaning homosexuals make me uncomfortable, I am straight and there is not a damned thing wrong with that. and as me being straight would imply I am not interested in men. now I also have a very strict sense of morals. I do not even look at women with lust in my heart. to me its wrong to even think dirty thoughts. so having some c**k sucker drooling at me in a homosexual frenzy freaks me the ******** out. and it would freak me out almost as much as if it was a woman. only the women I like are not like that and every homo I met is EXACTLY like that, in your face gay. so hence I have a justified reason to be homophobic, and it has nothing to do with hate or intolerance

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Not all gay men are "out", or "loud and proud" if they are out, and most probably are not drooling all over you - you've probably met guys who are gay, and not even realised it, because aside from those who fit the stereotype, there really is no way to tell if someone is homosexual or not unless they tell you. Gay men are also just like every other man, and perfectly capable of not looking at everyone as a potential ******** buddy. Also, not all gay men suck c**k smile Just so you know.

oh I know full well
I had about a dozen friends in the navy that were gay, just very reserved about it. and though some of them were not they were good people and knew that it made me uncomfortable so they refrained from doing so.
I was just expressing myself to a specific point I know that there are plenty of people who are exceptions to the things I do not like

Dapper Codger

I'm glad that someone else who shares beliefs like mine is courageously airing their opinion.

Because see, I'm not at all racist but I just don't approve of Blacks, Asians or Hispanics. And oh, forget about the Jews and Arabs!

I was raised and taught a certain way that coloreds are just inferior to the rest of us, just common knowledge!
I mean, I also can't be racist because my partner is Latino but well, he's not all ghetto about how he is so I can tolerate his coloredness. I mean, I don't hate coloreds, I just don't approve of or like their lifestyle. And that is not hate speech, and silencing voices like ours will, yes, only harm more than help. It's pretty sad too that America is trying to make us all embrace diversity and the stupid multicultural agenda. I don't want my great-grandchildren to be brown, how gross!
Distorted_Rage

I was raised and taught a certain way and believe a man should be with another women.

I have an opinion that I have every right to express due to the fact that it is based on my own understanding, upbringing, and it is not a hate speech.
It is foolish to think someone is a bigot or hasn't embraced their sexuality because they think this
way.
Saying that I don't have the right to say such a thing is more oppressive then the gay community goes through. Society (at least in the US) will accept homosexuality and will make other think the same.

*takes a deep breath*

Lets ******** do this.

I don't think what you believe is hate speech. I don't think what you believe is very well reasoned.

2,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Sir Figgis-Fiddis
I'm glad that someone else who shares beliefs like mine is courageously airing their opinion.

Because see, I'm not at all racist but I just don't approve of Blacks, Asians or Hispanics. And oh, forget about the Jews and Arabs!

I was raised and taught a certain way that coloreds are just inferior to the rest of us, just common knowledge!
I mean, I also can't be racist because my partner is Latino but well, he's not all ghetto about how he is so I can tolerate his coloredness. I mean, I don't hate coloreds, I just don't approve of or like their lifestyle. And that is not hate speech, and silencing voices like ours will, yes, only harm more than help. It's pretty sad too that America is trying to make us all embrace diversity and the stupid multicultural agenda. I don't want my great-grandchildren to be brown, how gross!

Wow you're a s**t troll.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Distorted_Rage
Sir Figgis-Fiddis

Wow you're a s**t troll.

I think you've been Poe'd and that this is satire.

2,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
CuAnnan
Distorted_Rage
Sir Figgis-Fiddis

Wow you're a s**t troll.

I think you've been Poe'd and that this is satire.

He's..... goodish. Not great but not bad. I really think he should have chosen something other than race to make it a little more subtle. Maybe the point was to be obvious.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Lucky~9~Lives
I AM R U
Lucky~9~Lives
A Mythic Angel
Lucky~9~Lives
A Mythic Angel
false equivalency.

What's the difference?

Well, I suppose a kink is a preference for a particular thing during sex, but I wouldn't necessarily describe it as a sexual preference.

A sexual preference is widely understood to be having a sexual interest in members of the same, opposite, or either sex etc, whereas a kink is to do with sexual fetishes - at best, its like a subset of sexual preference, but not that same? If...that makes sense?

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
laffett
I AM R U
laffett
Distorted_Rage

way.

*takes a deep breath*

Lets ******** do this.

yeah you are fine man.
I was raised the same way and it can honestly be taken a step further.
and anyone is offended they can go ******** themselves.

I am actually homophobic, the word Phobic doesnt imply hate, it implies fear or even discomfort.
I am homophobic meaning homosexuals make me uncomfortable, I am straight and there is not a damned thing wrong with that. and as me being straight would imply I am not interested in men. now I also have a very strict sense of morals. I do not even look at women with lust in my heart. to me its wrong to even think dirty thoughts. so having some c**k sucker drooling at me in a homosexual frenzy freaks me the ******** out. and it would freak me out almost as much as if it was a woman. only the women I like are not like that and every homo I met is EXACTLY like that, in your face gay. so hence I have a justified reason to be homophobic, and it has nothing to do with hate or intolerance

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Not all gay men are "out", or "loud and proud" if they are out, and most probably are not drooling all over you - you've probably met guys who are gay, and not even realised it, because aside from those who fit the stereotype, there really is no way to tell if someone is homosexual or not unless they tell you. Gay men are also just like every other man, and perfectly capable of not looking at everyone as a potential ******** buddy. Also, not all gay men suck c**k smile Just so you know.

oh I know full well
I had about a dozen friends in the navy that were gay, just very reserved about it. and though some of them were not they were good people and knew that it made me uncomfortable so they refrained from doing so.
I was just expressing myself to a specific point I know that there are plenty of people who are exceptions to the things I do not like

Well, you didn't say that initially - you in fact stated that "every homo [you] met is EXACTLY like that" ie a flamboyant in your face stereotype, and gave the impression it was homosexuality itself you were afraid/uncomfortable with, as opposed to certain behaviour which while attributed to homosexuals, can also be exhibited by heterosexuals.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Chahklet
I AM R U
A Mythic Angel
CuAnnan
laffett
so having some c**k sucker drooling at me in a homosexual frenzy freaks me the ******** out.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about on that regard.
And that you are worried about it is actually something you should address. Because if you were comfortable with your sexuality, the sexualities of others wouldn't bother you
He's showing typical signs of a text-book closet case.
It likely freaks him out because his own sexuality isn't as straight-forward as he thinks it is.
Something in him likely stirs when he talks to, or sees these gay men, and he doesn't understand it. It goes directly against his image that homosexuality is wrong.
Rather than trying to understand his own urges, he lashes out at those who are willing to express themselves.

For people like this, it's a defense mechanism. They figure, "Oh, I can't possibly be gay, I hate dem fags," while deep inside his loans are stirring. This type of person views homosexuality as abhorrent and does everything he can to deny the real him, because he's been trained to believe that anything not hetero is evil and sinful. He becomes incredibly uncomfortable around gay men because they turn him on. It's much easier for these people to hate than it is for them to accept themselves, because their true self is a mockery of everything they've been taught is right.

He even admits the thought of "Some c**k sucker drooling over him freaks him out." If he was truly comfortable with his own sexuality, this would be a non-issue. It freaks him out because somewhere, deep down, he has those same tendencies and urges.

laffett, the truth will set you free, and you'll be so much happier when you come to accept who you really are. I went through this myself when I was younger, and it can be incredibly scary, because you start to realize that it's not them you hate, but yourself for living this lie. You want to make them out to be monsters to validate yourself, but all you're doing is hurting yourself.

I'm sorry, but can you please not accuse someone who is homophobic of being a closeted gay? Whether they are or not is firstly none of your business, and your claim does nothing more than be mildly insulting in the same way that gay people are told they're mistaken about their sexuality (its just a phase, you see!).

Obviously I am not impressed with laffett's opinion, but instead of addressing it, you instead make this the fault of some, highly confused, self-hating gay man - which is likely not only incorrect, it avoids addressing the fact that straight (mostly male) bigots have created a stereotype of gay men as sexual predators seeking straight men to sexually assault, under the guise of 'he was really gay, he actually enjoyed it, he's just denying it!'

Chahklet
HMS Thunder Child
I really don't like people saying that the most virulent homophobes are actually gay because that allows straight people to convince themselves that homophobia is actually a gay problem instead of a straight one. Not a fan of that at all.
I agree even though I have seen self hating gays. But I think the point is to pick on them with the thing they hate most. Personally, I wouldn't do it. I'm just gonna start comparing them to the KKK since that seems to get the best response.

Self-hatred amongst gays is a symptom of homophobia, nothing more :/
Uhm I know.

Ok, just ensuring I understood your position.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff