Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Kittytub
i love zodiacal or compass of seidh surprised
those are both great ei's with many poses

I definitely agree with that. Lately I've been focusing on many inexpensive good items, but I did recently splurge on Wed to Darkness and haven't regretted it. If you choose to splurge, definitely make sure it's on an item you will get a lot of use out of and the two mentioned above are awesome ones! I use them all the time. ^_^

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Gamine
If pink and gold isn't really your thing and you've got the money, then you can splurge on Azuramella instead at 700k.

I wanna second this. I got one and it's personally one of my all time favorite recolors ever. And the blue is so pale that it's a good sub for it's much expensive family member
Glacemella.

Speaking of EIs/REIs

Paramour's Break 2nd gen is in the 250ish k range. Bitchin a** katana (with secret bloodied pose), guns (with shells secret pose), BAD a** BOOTS, 3 face mods, a motorcycle, a city background. Perfect mix of male and female items that all oozes bad a** mother ********.

Kottan Bell is stupid cheap, in a good way. Look at all those cute clothing items, at 165k. WUT

Look at Apprentice Charm Look at it! At around 120k you get magical items. My favorites would be the magical circle and DETACHABLE SLEEVES

Ruthless Elocutionist

Ami Satomora

Kottan Bell is stupid cheap, in a good way. Look at all those cute clothing items, at 165k. WUT

I got my Kottan back when it was still in the cash shop and I haven't looked back on that purchase as it is gorgeous.

I've been keeping my eye on the Kottan Bell Reunion item because I quite like the black recolour of the original white boots.

User Image

Sparkling Supporter

If anybody hasn't snatched up a Bunnihilation yet to go with their Owlpocalypse and Catastrophe I would suggest doing so.
They're going for under 30k, and I feel like we'll be seeing a new evolution soon.

Fanatical Visionary

@ Gam and Kitty: Thank you both for your ideas, I spent quite a bit of my Gold on a Bundle. And am off to spend the rest, on the items you've both listed. Thank you again.

Vicious Mage

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Starzel
If anybody hasn't snatched up a Bunnihilation yet to go with their Owlpocalypse and Catastrophe I would suggest doing so.
They're going for under 30k, and I feel like we'll be seeing a new evolution soon.

I thought Bunnihilation was done evolving? Either way, those undies are worth 30k.

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kallana
I've actually had my eye on this item since I saw one of my friends with it and I finally snapped one up today leaving about 5 listings left, ranging from 65K through to 75K.
So if you're looking for a cute bag, dress, leg mod/shoes and jacket in grey and yellow I'd recommend it.
I on the other hand, now need to work on an avi featuring mine (any suggestions are welcome)

A few of things I found while looking for stuff to match my Kallana today that I thought should maybe worth a bit more though...

User Image
Prince Dashing
Someone mentioned a little while back the Fanciful Light Charmer item, which I think this item would work well with.
It's a pastel blue/brown/cream item that consists of a crown, hair mod, cape, top/gesture, pants and boots.
There are currently two listings that I think are a bit hopeful at 200K and 435K, but the rest are between 29 and 31K (and there aren't many of them)

User Image
Silver Sonata
I could actually see this working well with the Emerald Dream EI that came out recently.
It's definitely one I'll be keeping an eye on for the future as I could see it working well with my Kottan Bell as well.
It features a piano, hat, hair, jacket, skirt, shoes, over the arm blazer and over the shoulder blazer.
At an average buy of just under 61K I think it's got potential to be quite a good buy.

User Image
Royal Jelly-Bee
It's a pretty silvery-purplish-lavendar item that would work well with the likes of Divided Stars, Lady Unicorn and Alpha Centauri to list a few inexpensive items of similar colour.
It's probably the most expensive of the items I found today with listings starting at 83K through to 300K.
(I've purposefully ignored the bottom listing due to how unrealistic the seller has been)

So yeah, I now have a lighter bank balance and a longer wish list after today. >.<

Smoker

Cheap items in the 100k-200k range.

Bonny Lass
230,977 gold
User Image

Rogue Narok
225,307 gold
User Image

Officer Fairchild
226,158 gold
User Image

Super Level Alchemy
175,433 gold
User Image

Doki Doki Deito
155,765 gold
User Image

The Good Czar
138,204 gold
User Image

Lonely Loiterer

I was away from Gaia for a good chunk of time and sadly missed most of the CIs and many EIs. But I'm really sad how poorly the older EIs like Gogh Reed, Kottan Bell, Infernal Spirit, and Death Whisper have done in the market. ;.; Gogh Reed was the first item that I had that was worth 1mill at one point.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I swear half the time I check in here a new thing pops up on my wishlist.

High-functioning Unicorn

there's gotta be somekind of glitch on this thread,,
I just entered the thread and browse for like 5 pages and suddenly I found myself on the Marketplace with expanded inventory and disappearing hundred thousands of gold emotion_facepalm

so here're my revenge for this week:
Space Wreck: the background isn't something that you can just pass on

Cloak of the Dead: better prepare for your halloween costume now! and they'll inflate like crazy emotion_yatta

Boogie Woogie Man: the vest and the legs mod emotion_kirakira

happy bankrupting, all! emotion_awesome

Ring-tailed Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Redecorator 50
yaki_terri

Boogie Woogie Man: the vest and the legs mod emotion_kirakira

Loved this one for the hair with built in sideburns. Perfect villain hair for me
Just bought a Sunny Hollandaise for 70k! Holy crap is that a steal for me! These shorts... They layer over dresses and it's fantastic. emotion_bigheart

Gracious Dabbler

Thunder-bun
Just bought a Sunny Hollandaise for 70k! Holy crap is that a steal for me! These shorts... They layer over dresses and it's fantastic. emotion_bigheart

couldn't help it, what a steal! yum_puddi

Hesitant Mystic

User Image Gilt Thorns is a long-forgotten MC, with a fairly beautiful dress, cute little boots and other gold/brownish-black poses. All for 40k (Lowest price right now is 39,900k)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff