Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
L0LlTAB0T
I see o: I'm not too good of a hunter so I'd be useless thread hunting heheh

Sometimes it is not about searching the thread. 3nodding I actually didn't find the link by searching the thread, in the end. whee I searched with another method.

Romantic Shapeshifter

L0LlTAB0T

Google is your friend emotion_awesome
All answers to everything can be found on that magical place
Totally Krazy! Unbelievable. :-O

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Crimson Velvet
L0LlTAB0T

hahha yeah... but I always forget about that and try to go through the thread page by page...

Magical Medic

28,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

The Buccaneer Pirate Coats are some great looking coats for under 1k.
The pistolshivs make nice daggers too.

User Image

Tricky Treasure

Wanted to pick up most of these for myself but I am flat broke, so I figured I'd share! (and yes, I was searching for "capes" haha)

Scarlet Sprite - It baffles me that current MCs are creeping on the 200k range, but old MCs can still be found for less than 30! This one is sitting at about 24k.

Sorrow's Preamble - 37k, and it has a wig, a facemod/makeup (the mouth is a little awkward but it can be worked around), and a pretty silvery blue dress in two lengths.

Guiding Lodestar - 25k, the pretty bluish purple cape is probably the main sell, but it also comes with a club/staff and a headpiece.

Around the World- Giant book! And a steampunk-y top hat and cape. 14k

Holiday Cardinal - Bird companion item with a bonus hooded cloak, 7k

Lawful Vigilante - Another cape and hood combo, with a mask and an interesting shirt. The blue version is about 85k, but this one is 33k.

Sparkly Friend

Some worthwhile items around 1k: biggrin

*Triple Demon Horns- 900 gold
*Beast King's Cape- 1k
*Retro Raygun (red)- 1k
*Skittles Rainbow- 900 gold
*Tuga, the Narwahl Plush- 800 gold

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
L0LlTAB0T
Crimson Velvet
L0LlTAB0T

hahha yeah... but I always forget about that and try to go through the thread page by page...

This is not related to the thread at all but I couldn't PM you or comment on your profile...

You're siggy is Amazing. ;w; -Throws hearts towards fellow DMC fan-

That is all <3 Now back to stalking this for deals.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
[ Mikaru ]
L0LlTAB0T
Crimson Velvet
L0LlTAB0T

This is not related to the thread at all but I couldn't PM you or comment on your profile...

You're siggy is Amazing. ;w; -Throws hearts towards fellow DMC fan-

That is all <3 Now back to stalking this for deals.

Lol I need to fix that sorry. YES YES back to dealsss ouo <3

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Azure Snows
User Image

The Buccaneer Pirate Coats are some great looking coats for under 1k.
The pistolshivs make nice daggers too.

User Image

Ghostly Buccaneer is a pretty good steal at 75k too! It has an arm mod (which features a hook), a peg-leg leg mod, a hat, a partial skeleton face, and an awesome sword!

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Black Butler: Madam Red is around 80k. I think it's a lovely item; you do have to like red though as it is a near-monochrome item. Comes with shoes that act as a slimming foot mod, a skirt in the Victorian bustle style, a ruffly top that resembles equestrian riding wear, a short wig, and a lovely red and black hat.

Morpheus is around 35k right now. Get it for the poppy field pseudo-background and the gorgeous gold chain belt or the dark blue sparkly scarf. The robe is lovely too, but being a multicolored item it is more complicated to work with of course.

Carl's Crew is around 80k when just a month ago I bought one for a little over 100k. Look at that fabulous coat and hat. You know you want one.

Independence Fireworks is currently at 5k. Get it while it's still cheap before the price rockets up for the Fourth of July! Works really well with the night sky background from Silent Night which is around 40k (and comes with a lovely masculine black coat, cape, dagger, and crow companion). Of course, if you want fireworks on a smaller scale there's also the three different roman candles from the 4th anniversary that range in price from 100g to 500g. [1] [2] [3]

Haggard's Matador is around 45k for some of, in my opinion, the best demonic horns on Gaia. Admittedly, they are a little tough to work with if you can't handle multiple colors in your items, but the colors are so vibrant and so well blended! The pants are nice too, though the coat and handheld fabric aren't to my personal liking.

Mall Cop Mustache is one of the best mustaches (I would say the best) available now and it's less than 2k. Layer it with more facial hair from the gold shops for a manlier look. You can never have too much facial hair!

Regal Feathered Mantle is a cute, simple cream capelet for less than 50g. That's right, not even 100g! They're cheap because they're one of the original items available from Alchemy and they're a plentiful grant. If you don't have one already, grab one. You never know when you'll need the perfect little accent to your outfit.

Heartbreaker: Feeling risque? Cheeky, even? Well then for less than 50k you should check out this old monthly collectible with its spikey leather strap harness onesie. Yes, you read that right. Spikey. Leather. Strap. Harness. Onesie. That's a lot of punctuation for emphasis but it's totally necessary. Also comes with a spikey hammer, spikey ball and chain, spikey heart guitar (in three different pose styles) and spikey heart hood.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Ichabods horseman has a really cool flaming skull and cape. It can also remove your head and replace it with a candle. All for under 70k

Fanatical Visionary

This Thread has helped me find so many awesome items, since I had quit for a few years this place was quite helpful in getting me caught up with the items I've missed.

But now, I am in need of more help. I have 1.4m and some change, I want to either spend half on one really amazing item, or half on a few good items. I don't really have any certain item(s) I was leaning more toward, I was thinking a EI, but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?

Tricky Treasure

YoureManCupCake
This Thread has helped me find so many awesome items, since I had quit for a few years this place was quite helpful in getting me caught up with the items I've missed.

But now, I am in need of more help. I have 1.4m and some change, I want to either spend half on one really amazing item, or half on a few good items. I don't really have any certain item(s) I was leaning more toward, I was thinking a EI, but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?

Biancamella is an oldie but a goodie, I think it's really held up and the older gens are only 140-150k so you can get a few and mix/match. If pink and gold isn't really your thing and you've got the money, then you can splurge on Azuramella instead at 700k.

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

YoureManCupCake

Any ideas?

i love zodiacal or compass of seidh surprised
those are both great ei's with many poses

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out