Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

███████████████

Seraphique Items
I love these items. They are adorable!
Not to mention they are extremely cute and cheap.
How could anyone complain about looking like a noob, when these kind of items are around? XD

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Just snagged Storm King for 51k. I like the lightning effects, but love that skirt! Grab the other 51k listing fast!

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Grand Empress Laurella
Marooned Wench

and

Marooned Lass

Both of these items are in the 60k range, yet they both sport come of the best designed AND fitted corsets I have seen on this site in a while. And they are so very cheap. Dare I say that Marooned Wench's black and white corset looks almost on par with the Ashen Marionette's black and white recolor corset? I would say better, but I know better than to officially say that out loud... lest another take offense.

User Image

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I have Marooned Wench's corset on right now in pair with Sauvignon Blanche's corset pose. emotion_dowant Perfect layering is perfect.

Rivet Heels: These boots are not only versatile, but they layer with some other shoes and create a whole new look (experiment)! They are 7,200 Gold in H.R. Wesley, but they are worth it!

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Opera Phantomess

I have Marooned Wench's corset on right now in pair with Sauvignon Blanche's corset pose. emotion_dowant Perfect layering is perfect.

Rivet Heels: These boots are not only versatile, but they layer with some other shoes and create a whole new look (experiment)! They are 7,200 Gold in H.R. Wesley, but they are worth it!

I'm gonna have to try that item combo in the future if you don't mind.

Gonna pimp out three items right now,

Sunny hollandaise Berry Mousse Royale Digital Fray

now why am I telling you to buy these? because they have bottoms that layer over the tops of dresses turning the dresses into tops

Tenacious Sage

giggerota
Opera Phantomess

now why am I telling you to buy these? because they have bottoms that layer over the tops of dresses turning the dresses into tops

Also Sunset Harvest has pant that do that 3nodding

Romantic Shapeshifter

I just want to give a shout out to a bunch of well done items that are around 50k or less.
They have probably been mentioned before, but coordinated together they could make a nice and relatively inexpensive princely outfit.

Sir Percy- One of my favorite steals. The frilly waistcoat is so perfect, and it includes a nice sword.
Majnun- Includes an elegant turban and a sash that could be used for a wandering hero.
Prince Vetiver-Just so much greatness! Once upon a time it was more expensive.
Red Velvet Queen of Cups-Great little details to complete your outfit, like a cravat and ribbons.
Cavalier Corsair- The most expensive I've listed, but also the most worth it! It has flowing locks with facial hair(!), a cape, sword, and more.

Sparkly Friend

Icy, Sherbert, and Rosy Showgirls are all in the 20k range. A great value, imho: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=showgirl+costume+glitter&filter=0&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit&sortBy=84.

If you like white, Snow Feather is a great price now too! You get a snow feather, feather crown, hair flourish, snowy mantle, snow bird, feather gown, and a gilded cage, all for around 45k!

Also, Sleepytime Princess (the pink one!) is at 22k right now!

Feral Man-Lover

Aaaaaaaand here we go!

Pandemic Medic - Only 40k! Goes well with many blue/green/black items that already exist and I enjoy working with neon colors in general. Also, the helmet is just really cool looking. Kinda reminds me of Emile from Halo: Reach (the skull on the front, that is to say).

Speaking of neon green:

Toxic Strongman - is sitting pretty at only 30k. Bright green and black. Love the hat. Bonus if you're a JoJo fan. It's counterpart, Corroded Strongman, is around 23k. Don't like neon green? How 'bout red, gold, and black? We got a lot of that on Gaia so it won't be hard to match. I have both of these mainly for the hats and I love them. Just FYI.

Speaking of "Strongman":

Strongman's Might - 50k! In need of a majestic mustache? Look no further! I forgot I had this until I looked up the previous items for my post. When it first came out, I did not have much of a variety of items so it was harder for me to match, but I think that hat would make for a great steampunk outfit. Slap on some goggles [/myanswerforeverything]! That armored shoulder could work well for some mech or warrior outfit. Why am I still justifying this item?! It's awesome, damn it, and you know!

Did I lose anyone yet? How 'bout one more?

Red Leather Scotch - 70k to 90k! My god, I love those legs. One of the best leg mods IMO and I look forward to working with them soon. This item has been sitting around as I slowly shuffle through items, taunting me with it's seductive lounging. Don't you worry, baby, I'll get to you soon.

And on that creepy note, I end this post! ;]

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
giggerota
Opera Phantomess

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

By all means!

Also, Rivet Heels work with the new leg mod in Emerald Dream. wink

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Let the prices drop! That way people won't have to slave away for pixels eek

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
I might as well post something too ouo

Jittery Jill: <3 45K!

Really nice for Autumn-y avatars, and that sweater is so amazing <3 ! I've recommended this countless times, and whenever I wear one I usually get someone walkin' over to me in a flash space and asking me what the item is. ouo

Flaky Choco: <3 34K!

A nice bag, sash, horns, and skirt that are really tasty looking for a cheap price. * q *
I really really like the horns...

Fawn Items: <3 7-8K ea!

These are some of my very favorite Gaia items dsglkhgsa <3 the brown is perfect and the slippers are adorable! I usually don't like slippers, either. ouo

Purin-San: <3 3000 Tickets!

Such an adorable item I mean who doesn't want a puddi on their head?! dhkasdghla <<3 yum_puddi

Jumper Collection: <3 1K right now! GOGOGOGOGO

Really nice, cheap sweaters. That kitten sweater is great. I usually wear mine underneath the jumper in Bremen. There is also Jam huehuehuehuehue

Selkie Legend: <3 45K

Them socks <3 And the cape is really cute too. ouo Nice light brown item.

SDPlus Jenny: <3 130K

The best cheap blush item imo, it may seem a lot compared to some other things I've put on here, but this blush is much cuter than many of the more expensive blush items. Plus, for cutesy avatars it is a really good detail that has an easier pink to match than most blush items.

Deco Gear headbands: (CROSSTITCH) 5.4K

Very very nice color choice and good for all cutesy avatars. The Vanilla and the Chocolate headbands are my favorite.

Neapolitan Sash: <3 19-21K

May seem a lot for a sash, but there are three poses in different color combinations that can match any sweets-themed cutesy avatar.

Yo-Yo Mi: <3 15-17K

PEPPERMINT SWIRL BAO. <3 The pink and red on the bao are just adorbs. The other poses are cute too, but I don't use them eheh ^^;

Sleepytime Pajamas: <3 30-35K

Very cute pillow... I just love this item ok? ;A;

That's all I can think of for now.. byebye! ouo

Interesting Friend

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
whuk
Maybe gaia should make some items easier to obtain..Then again I don't think you'd gain any experience in market place trading and or vending. I think that most of Gaia's efforts and site is to help you learn how to get along with others, and how to manage yourself both financially and mentally.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Holy eff, guys, First Frost is under 70k. It has such a pretty set of laurels. o 3o

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
L0LlTAB0T

Really nice, cheap sweaters. That kitten sweater is great. I usually wear mine underneath the jumper in Bremen. There is also Jam huehuehuehuehue

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in this thread is a link where you can receive this item for FREE. 4laugh *starts hunting to verify* ninja

EDIT was undone because apparently somewhere there is a rule that says not to post links to item grants. So... But there is a link that lets you receive Jumper Collection for free and there is a way to find that link. 3nodding

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
SihadinaKenobi
L0LlTAB0T

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in this thread is a link where you can receive this item for FREE. 4laugh *starts hunting to verify* ninja

EDIT was undone because apparently somewhere there is a rule that says not to post links to item grants. So... But there is a link that lets you receive Jumper Collection for free and there is a way to find that link. 3nodding
I see o: I'm not too good of a hunter so I'd be useless thread hunting heheh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces