Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 > >>

MistyMary24
Hi everybody how is everybody doing here today?

Bump #10, and you kind of forgot to respond back and remind Mystical that Officer Jenkins is talking to her. redface

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Javier Cross
MistyMary24
Hi everybody how is everybody doing here today?

Bump #10, and you kind of forgot to respond back and remind Mystical that Officer Jenkins is talking to her. redface

Just been keeping busy is all razz

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sweety techno
hey how is it going?

It is going great, how about your day/night?

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150
MistyMary24
sweety techno
hey how is it going?

pretty good ^^

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sweety techno
MistyMary24
sweety techno
hey how is it going?

pretty good ^^

That is good. Anything going on?

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"For a moment I can't help but wonder if you meant either Elissa or Fiora, or even both for that matter," Officer Jenkins states,"I take it that you are the one they call Mystical, yes?" as Officer Jenkins could read the name due to the War Mask's presence at his belt, 'Just call me Cognoscentis, it means The Knower in Latin in case you're wondering,' as Officer Jenkins revealed his Nickname to the woman with his thoughts.

"You are aware of the work of Full-blown Child Kidnappings that have been going on for the past couple of months, and I presume you have also arrived to find out who lives in this mansion, correct?" Officer Jenkins goes to ask Mystical aloud, as well as the following fact,"Elissa may be more at ease with her powers than one of her full sisters in Miranda Creusa happened to be at an overall basis, yet I can't help but feel that she's having bad visions anyway, then again I suspect all 3 of the sisters are having them lately," as Officer Jenkins continues to suspect to himself that a lot of bad things are happening.

_____

Elissa goes to look at Fiora and Tricia, admitting the following aloud,"I guess it doesn't hurt to admit that we're on the verge of war, more or less, so diplomacy is valued
among would-be Ambassadors,"
as Elissa goes to think to herself on the following,'Yet neither Fiora or Tricia are sharing more about themselves at the moment either, I may as well ask it to their minds like my father taught me,' as Elissa goes to ask the following question with her thoughts to both the two,'Is anything eating you and causing you hesitation with what to explain about yourselves?You can let me know and I won't blackmail you with it, or you can show my bloodlines no mercy should I have children, my
mother's feelings be ignored,'
as Elissa goes to look at the Princess Fiora as well
as the suspected Cousin Tricia,'I suspect Tricia's a *junior* 2nd cousin, actually, but I am prepared for if I am wrong,' as Elissa goes to look at the eyes of the other two females before her, still awaiting for them to respond back.

_____
"I don't need Legilimency to sense your thoughts and emotions to know something's wrong, Julianne," Hermione admits aloud,"I know something from your past is eating you, even if you aren't thinking of the exact memory involving the Spear's original owner, you know it was one of those times when he was among those who got hit, correct?" as once more, Hermione was comparing information, but this time with Julianne's rather than Pi's,"Bansyoya's information also noted that the Spear was more or less said to be a copy of a weapon wielded by an old Sorcerer god-king of Germanic Myth, Lore and Tales, Harold Hoerwick was most likely influenced and inspired by what was said about the Sorcerer King in question and said Sorcerer-King's influence even inspired Emma Wielant as well, the Sorcerer King's presence isn't in this reality-plane but his influence in particular had an effect on the two, yes?" as Hermione goes to recall what info she can compare and contrast that she'd have that the Summoner at least would possess.
"Meschelle, if you have the very copy of that King's Spear, its for a very good reason in the long run," as Hermione thinks to herself on the following,'Bansyoya, what are you up to from beyond the grave, exactly?' as Hermione was working to put two and two squared together to get to the right conclusions.

User Image

'I apologize for being late, less late than earlier but I still feel somewhat wobbly at the moment.'

(Bump #08 at the moment!)

((Bump #2...? Ain't it a bit early to be bump posting or something? Just curious.))

As she listened, Fiora simply managed to relax. Though once Elissa had asked a question telepathically, she tried gathering her thoughts for a bit. For some reason, Fiora had a feeling she could somehow trust Elissa. *It's nothing much. I just miss my siblings is all. Haven't heard from them in a very long time.* she replied telepathically to Elissa calmly, letting out a small sigh. It had been quite some time since she spoke with someone her age, or older for that matter. Especially when surrounded by a rather large crowd of people.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"For a moment I can't help but wonder if you meant either Elissa or Fiora, or even both for that matter," Officer Jenkins states,"I take it that you are the one they call Mystical, yes?" as Officer Jenkins could read the name due to the War Mask's presence at his belt, 'Just call me Cognoscentis, it means The Knower in Latin in case you're wondering,' as Officer Jenkins revealed his Nickname to the woman with his thoughts.

"You are aware of the work of Full-blown Child Kidnappings that have been going on for the past couple of months, and I presume you have also arrived to find out who lives in this mansion, correct?" Officer Jenkins goes to ask Mystical aloud, as well as the following fact,"Elissa may be more at ease with her powers than one of her full sisters in Miranda Creusa happened to be at an overall basis, yet I can't help but feel that she's having bad visions anyway, then again I suspect all 3 of the sisters are having them lately," as Officer Jenkins continues to suspect to himself that a lot of bad things are happening.

_____

Elissa goes to look at Fiora and Tricia, admitting the following aloud,"I guess it doesn't hurt to admit that we're on the verge of war, more or less, so diplomacy is valued
among would-be Ambassadors,"
as Elissa goes to think to herself on the following,'Yet neither Fiora or Tricia are sharing more about themselves at the moment either, I may as well ask it to their minds like my father taught me,' as Elissa goes to ask the following question with her thoughts to both the two,'Is anything eating you and causing you hesitation with what to explain about yourselves?You can let me know and I won't blackmail you with it, or you can show my bloodlines no mercy should I have children, my
mother's feelings be ignored,'
as Elissa goes to look at the Princess Fiora as well
as the suspected Cousin Tricia,'I suspect Tricia's a *junior* 2nd cousin, actually, but I am prepared for if I am wrong,' as Elissa goes to look at the eyes of the other two females before her, still awaiting for them to respond back.

_____
"I don't need Legilimency to sense your thoughts and emotions to know something's wrong, Julianne," Hermione admits aloud,"I know something from your past is eating you, even if you aren't thinking of the exact memory involving the Spear's original owner, you know it was one of those times when he was among those who got hit, correct?" as once more, Hermione was comparing information, but this time with Julianne's rather than Pi's,"Bansyoya's information also noted that the Spear was more or less said to be a copy of a weapon wielded by an old Sorcerer god-king of Germanic Myth, Lore and Tales, Harold Hoerwick was most likely influenced and inspired by what was said about the Sorcerer King in question and said Sorcerer-King's influence even inspired Emma Wielant as well, the Sorcerer King's presence isn't in this reality-plane but his influence in particular had an effect on the two, yes?" as Hermione goes to recall what info she can compare and contrast that she'd have that the Summoner at least would possess.
"Meschelle, if you have the very copy of that King's Spear, its for a very good reason in the long run," as Hermione thinks to herself on the following,'Bansyoya, what are you up to from beyond the grave, exactly?' as Hermione was working to put two and two squared together to get to the right conclusions.

User Image

'I apologize for being late, less late than earlier but I still feel somewhat wobbly at the moment.'

(Bump #08 at the moment!)

((Bump #2...? Ain't it a bit early to be bump posting or something? Just curious.))

As she listened, Fiora simply managed to relax. Though once Elissa had asked a question telepathically, she tried gathering her thoughts for a bit. For some reason, Fiora had a feeling she could somehow trust Elissa. *It's nothing much. I just miss my siblings is all. Haven't heard from them in a very long time.* she replied telepathically to Elissa calmly, letting out a small sigh. It had been quite some time since she spoke with someone her age, or older for that matter. Especially when surrounded by a rather large crowd of people.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Take your time as needed, Miss," Officer Jenkins offers to the lad with
Small Faerie companions around her, still awaiting what she intends to share in regards to the news about the Child Hunts happening.

____

"Do any of them match the descriptions of some of the kidnapped children, recently?" Hermione quickly asked,"I've been instructed to watch the 'Online Jack' Underground news series, watching the series itself is like reading 'The Quibbler,' and a long time ago I'd normally find 'The Quibbler's' general news to be Rubbish, but with the Child Hunts at work, both 'The Quibbler' and 'Online Jack' are equally recommended to listen to, I'll admit both the Ministries of Magic and the CC Corporation have been equally guilty of withholding information for a reason," as Hermione goes to note this,"I might go and check to contact how to contact Haseo if Pi would let me, she's been for Atoli what I've been to Ginny whenever its asked of Pi," Hermione admits before she noted,"As for the Spear, as Bansyoya's information noted before, its a copy of a weapon held by a Sorcerer King from a segment of the Germanic and Scandinavian Myths and Legends Wielant and Hoerwick studied together, it will protect you," as Hermione thinks to herself on the following,'The Spear is the only 'Non-Celtic' bound weapon that was in The World, creating the copy of such a Spear would not be easy without the copy being sub-par, and the copy is very powerful in its own right long before the new modifications at work,' as Hermione goes to look at Meschelle's spear once more while waiting on Pi to return.

____

Elissa goes to respond back with her thoughts to Fiora while waiting on Tricia's response,'Not gonna lie, I know exactly how that feels, between fighting to help keep the family convoy safe, to defending anyone Mina loves and has a relationship with who's on board so she might not need to worry too much, its not a walk in the park and I'm not even sure if Miranda Creusa's still alive, either,' as Elissa shook her head for admitting the honest fact aloud to her,'I trust you with this kind of info, don't blackmail me with it,' as Elissa then asks,'Did anyone from your world ever commented on your looks?Because I know a lot of guys tend to say things about me and most females in general are on-edge when they look at me, like they'd suspect I'm a threat to them,' as Elissa goes to look at Tricia and Fiora after admitting the fact to the both of them with her thoughts.

'Also don't worry, I'm not the sort to consider making out with females, beautiful or not, yet I have no problem with those people either in themselves,' Elissa also explains with her thoughts, 'You don't have to worry about me,' as Elissa goes to watch for what Officer Jenkins is talking about with one eye and with the other on Fiora and Tricia.

'I might have asked this before, but were either of you born during the time of a Full Moon by any chance?' Elissa repeated her question to both Fiora and Tricia, not at all forgetting that she admitted this matter on herself, earlier.

User Image

'Yes, you are talking to me and yes it is me, and admittedly speaking I find it odd that no 'Secure' image to represent me can be gained at this time, Summoner Chiba would you blame me for that?
You don't see me asking aloud on how Hermione managed to get her info from the late Jun Bansyoya may he rest in peace, nor did you ask me with how come The Quibbler and Online Jack are alike in many ways, just trust me to know that if anybody goes to act like Sakaki or Teenage!-Tom Riddle, I'll report to anyone prepared to deal with it.
I'd have gone for Potter if he wasn't so busy with either Paperwork or regards to his godson Ted or his son James, but as it is in terms of being available its either Haseo or Harry Dresden I should call on the Yellow Pages.
Black Box matters are not to be ignored when it comes to the fact Bansyoya studied enough of what Harald Hoerwick knows, but not the exact means Hoerwick uses to create The Black Box System for 'The World' we all know, really.
Tell me, do we really exist in life?
Tell the truth because I am not so sure any of us are real anymore, unless
someone wants to define Reality at times.
That was probably more rant-worthy or philosophical than it should have been, I apologize if that's the case.
I miss Miranda Creusa, I'm sure she wouldn't mind hearing Julianne and Meschelle just making out if they'd like to do that right now,' redface

(Bump #11 at the moment!)

Michelle Chiba
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

MistyMary24
''

PPGD_Bell98
''

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Interesting Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ„‹ e r ' t r i c i a 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

___Tricia stuck to listening at the moment, just observing and being there at the moment. That was when Elissa decided to lovingly mention war. Tricia hid her frown, not enjoying thoughts of war. It was the idea of killing one another for your personal beliefs that just didn't make sense to her. It was just after that when Tricia heard a voice in her head and she blinked lightly, holding back the urge to ask the girl not to do that again. She didn't enjoy it when people poked around in her brain for any reason at all. "I just don't broadcast things about myself," she assured, chuckling lightly.

{{O.O.C:
Javier Cross
}}

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sweety techno
MistyMary24
sweety techno
hey how is it going?

pretty good ^^

Love the white chrstmas tree it

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie

What is up

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
throws cherry blossoms at people razz

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
MistyMary24
Mistress Kationie

What is up

Nothing much at the moment. Just eatin lunch.
What about you?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie
MistyMary24
Mistress Kationie

What is up

Nothing much at the moment. Just eatin lunch.
What about you?

Just got up and found snow on the ground

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
MistyMary24

Just got up and found snow on the ground

You already have snow?! You lucky duck!
I want it to snow so I can go snowboarding

Quick Reply