Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie
MistyMary24

I like to go mingle with people. Im not much for contests out side of your standard roll the dice, random number, page prize ect ect ect.
I know people like to have variety so having a couple different contests would be nice. You could also do an avi//tektek contest. I love seeing what people come up with.

Mingling is one of the big things that I love to have in all my threads so making the place a social place is always something wonderful...

A variety of contest is another good thing. The page contest will surely be there and a random number or dice game.... Just figuring out what type of them...

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
MistyMary24

Ummm. That is the question... Are you planning on having like a bunch of little prizes or only a couple of big ones? Thats a good place to start

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie
MistyMary24

Ummm. That is the question... Are you planning on having like a bunch of little prizes or only a couple of big ones? Thats a good place to start

A mix of both types

Small prizes are fun but I am thinking a few nice prizes as well

Plus there will be the gift giving that goes out. SO I know a bit of money will be spent on gifts during this ball. Random Gifting through the Charity and so forth... I did not get to do as much of that as I wanted at the Halloween Ball but the Winter Ball will be longer and more gifting takes place there.

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
MistyMary24

Oh yeah gift giving!! I always LOVE like a secret Santa thing. Have you thought about that?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie
MistyMary24

Oh yeah gift giving!! I always LOVE like a secret Santa thing. Have you thought about that?

Have been thinking about that... How to do the Secret Santa. I am thinking that it will be anonymous and a cute little saying so people know that they are being gifted from the Winter Ball....

Kinda hard to do it the same way I do it in the guilds I run. There i would have a sign up and than assign people another to gift. So anonymous is what I was thinking for the Winter Ball...

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
MistyMary24

Anon is the easiest way to do it. If you did the traditional secret Santa with the sign up sheet you could always have them send the gifts to you or a helper and then they send them out. But that can require a lot of time//effort. Seems like you'll be having a lot of things going on at once. I cant wait to see it whee
Michelle Chiba
Javier Cross
MistyMary24
User Image

Wanders into the room and sits down....
How is everybody doing this night/day?

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Are you the lady with the small Faeries brought into the room by any chance?" Officer Jenkins had to ask, as all this time he had the thought,'Your arrival was expected,' as Officer Jenkins had the gut hunch someone like her would have arrived,'My guts told me about it before the mask did,' as Officer Jenkins goes to get to part of the reason why he was here.
"Pleasure to meet you, read the tag and just coin me 'Officer', okay?" Officer Jenkins said, as he prepares to welcome her aboard before anything serious gets discussed in deadly earnest.

____

Elissa goes to look around, suspecting she somehow heard the words before,'Was that Deja vu, was that precognition acting up again or was that a nightmare?Summoner Cross, this isn't funny,' as Elissa goes to look at the likes of Fiora and Tricia,"I believe I said it before that I'd like to learn more about you two, your families included as far as you recall and how long until now have you been doing anything, share what you can and know that I'll do my best to share what I can remember," as Elissa goes to admit,"One of my two sisters in Miranda would not mind talking if she were here instead of me, being born in a Full Moon is complicated as it is," as Elissa keeps getting bad visions of very bad things happening.
Essentially the visions were blinking back and forth in Present-time and in 'Vision Time' when at one second, Elissa was looking at everyone still more or less alive, the next she was seeing what amounted to Ash Statue-like figurines that looked like them, only it wasn't them anymore.
'Not this again, I should return to my father soon, he already has enough bad news on his plate as it is,' she thought to herself as Elissa goes to think on what to say aloud.
"So how many of us were born under a night of the Full Moon, by chance?I admitted my case," as Elissa goes to look at Fiora and Tricia once more to await their replies.

____

"Meschelle, Julianne, are you two feeling okay?" Hermione had to ask, before she looked at Pi in complete awareness that Meschelle's Spear doesn't seem to be too helpful in terms of noting what is wrong.

User Image

User ImageIt's Quite alright. Let me fill in what's happening..R:1's from orginal "world" has been going rouge since User behind Yata purchase the Terminal off e-bay for 2.3 Mil Yen. the Weapon That Meschelle Carrying is INDEED the legendary spear that Albiero carried until Yata gave to Meschelle with Restore orb in it. Any Questions?
User ImageThat got my questions answered. I need Master Yata about the spear of Wotan.
User ImageWhy is everyone looking at me strange?
User Image.....*thinks back as tsusaka*
NO!!! the spear of Wotan is Like my other's account involves the guardian! no! no! NOOOOOOO!!

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"For a moment I can't help but wonder if you meant either Elissa or Fiora, or even both for that matter," Officer Jenkins states,"I take it that you are the one they call Mystical, yes?" as Officer Jenkins could read the name due to the War Mask's presence at his belt, 'Just call me Cognoscentis, it means The Knower in Latin in case you're wondering,' as Officer Jenkins revealed his Nickname to the woman with his thoughts.

"You are aware of the work of Full-blown Child Kidnappings that have been going on for the past couple of months, and I presume you have also arrived to find out who lives in this mansion, correct?" Officer Jenkins goes to ask Mystical aloud, as well as the following fact,"Elissa may be more at ease with her powers than one of her full sisters in Miranda Creusa happened to be at an overall basis, yet I can't help but feel that she's having bad visions anyway, then again I suspect all 3 of the sisters are having them lately," as Officer Jenkins continues to suspect to himself that a lot of bad things are happening.

_____

Elissa goes to look at Fiora and Tricia, admitting the following aloud,"I guess it doesn't hurt to admit that we're on the verge of war, more or less, so diplomacy is valued
among would-be Ambassadors,"
as Elissa goes to think to herself on the following,'Yet neither Fiora or Tricia are sharing more about themselves at the moment either, I may as well ask it to their minds like my father taught me,' as Elissa goes to ask the following question with her thoughts to both the two,'Is anything eating you and causing you hesitation with what to explain about yourselves?You can let me know and I won't blackmail you with it, or you can show my bloodlines no mercy should I have children, my
mother's feelings be ignored,'
as Elissa goes to look at the Princess Fiora as well
as the suspected Cousin Tricia,'I suspect Tricia's a *junior* 2nd cousin, actually, but I am prepared for if I am wrong,' as Elissa goes to look at the eyes of the other two females before her, still awaiting for them to respond back.

_____
"I don't need Legilimency to sense your thoughts and emotions to know something's wrong, Julianne," Hermione admits aloud,"I know something from your past is eating you, even if you aren't thinking of the exact memory involving the Spear's original owner, you know it was one of those times when he was among those who got hit, correct?" as once more, Hermione was comparing information, but this time with Julianne's rather than Pi's,"Bansyoya's information also noted that the Spear was more or less said to be a copy of a weapon wielded by an old Sorcerer god-king of Germanic Myth, Lore and Tales, Harold Hoerwick was most likely influenced and inspired by what was said about the Sorcerer King in question and said Sorcerer-King's influence even inspired Emma Wielant as well, the Sorcerer King's presence isn't in this reality-plane but his influence in particular had an effect on the two, yes?" as Hermione goes to recall what info she can compare and contrast that she'd have that the Summoner at least would possess.
"Meschelle, if you have the very copy of that King's Spear, its for a very good reason in the long run," as Hermione thinks to herself on the following,'Bansyoya, what are you up to from beyond the grave, exactly?' as Hermione was working to put two and two squared together to get to the right conclusions.

User Image

'I apologize for being late, less late than earlier but I still feel somewhat wobbly at the moment.'

(Bump #08 at the moment!)

MistyMary24
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

Princess Zelda21
''

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie
MistyMary24

Anon is the easiest way to do it. If you did the traditional secret Santa with the sign up sheet you could always have them send the gifts to you or a helper and then they send them out. But that can require a lot of time//effort. Seems like you'll be having a lot of things going on at once. I cant wait to see it whee

I try to put enough out there so that people have fun and find something to do... I will hosting the secret santa type of holiday gifting in my guilds.

If you have ideas feel free to share them ...

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"For a moment I can't help but wonder if you meant either Elissa or Fiora, or even both for that matter," Officer Jenkins states,"I take it that you are the one they call Mystical, yes?" as Officer Jenkins could read the name due to the War Mask's presence at his belt, 'Just call me Cognoscentis, it means The Knower in Latin in case you're wondering,' as Officer Jenkins revealed his Nickname to the woman with his thoughts.

"You are aware of the work of Full-blown Child Kidnappings that have been going on for the past couple of months, and I presume you have also arrived to find out who lives in this mansion, correct?" Officer Jenkins goes to ask Mystical aloud, as well as the following fact,"Elissa may be more at ease with her powers than one of her full sisters in Miranda Creusa happened to be at an overall basis, yet I can't help but feel that she's having bad visions anyway, then again I suspect all 3 of the sisters are having them lately," as Officer Jenkins continues to suspect to himself that a lot of bad things are happening.

_____

Elissa goes to look at Fiora and Tricia, admitting the following aloud,"I guess it doesn't hurt to admit that we're on the verge of war, more or less, so diplomacy is valued
as Elissa goes to think to herself on the following,'Yet neither Fiora or Tricia are sharing more about themselves at the moment either, I may as well ask it to their minds like my father taught me,' as Elissa goes to ask the following question with her thoughts to both the two,'Is anything eating you and causing you hesitation with what to explain about yourselves?You can let me know and I won't blackmail you with it, or you can show my bloodlines no mercy should I have children, my
as the suspected Cousin Tricia,'I suspect Tricia's a *junior* 2nd cousin, actually, but I am prepared for if I am wrong,' as Elissa goes to look at the eyes of the other two females before her, still awaiting for them to respond back.

_____
"I don't need Legilimency to sense your thoughts and emotions to know something's wrong, Julianne," Hermione admits aloud,"I know something from your past is eating you, even if you aren't thinking of the exact memory involving the Spear's original owner, you know it was one of those times when he was among those who got hit, correct?" as once more, Hermione was comparing information, but this time with Julianne's rather than Pi's,"Bansyoya's information also noted that the Spear was more or less said to be a copy of a weapon wielded by an old Sorcerer god-king of Germanic Myth, Lore and Tales, Harold Hoerwick was most likely influenced and inspired by what was said about the Sorcerer King in question and said Sorcerer-King's influence even inspired Emma Wielant as well, the Sorcerer King's presence isn't in this reality-plane but his influence in particular had an effect on the two, yes?" as Hermione goes to recall what info she can compare and contrast that she'd have that the Summoner at least would possess.
"Meschelle, if you have the very copy of that King's Spear, its for a very good reason in the long run," as Hermione thinks to herself on the following,'Bansyoya, what are you up to from beyond the grave, exactly?' as Hermione was working to put two and two squared together to get to the right conclusions.

User Image

User ImageIt just Scares me..I don't want Meschelle end up like what happened to me. My other account got trapped in World for six months,I don't want that to happen to her!

User ImageJulianne, Do not worry Meschelle end up like happened to you. instead that spear will protect from ended up in coma. Hermione,you are on personal investigation on coma victims that was involved twilight instant and as well as children disappearing,correct?

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150
hey how is it going?
Michelle Chiba
Javier Cross

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

_____

_____

User Image

User ImageIt just Scares me..I don't want Meschelle to end up like what happened to me. My other account got trapped in 'The World' for six months,I don't want that to happen to her!

User ImageJulianne, Do not worry Meschelle's not ending up like happened to you. Instead that spear will protect her from ending up comatose. Hermione,you are on a personal investigation on coma victims that were involved with the twilight incident and as well as children disappearing,correct?

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"I would have said 'Guilty As Charged', but then there is nothing wrong in admitting the yes, the Ministries of Magic suspected something was wrong with the disappearances of children across the globe, and its as if The Child Hunts are already happening at our front doorsteps since an incident in France one week ago," as Hermione goes to close her eyes in reflection of what she will attempt to describe,"Dark Wizard Powers and Undead Vampire Legions are among the culprits behind the Child Hunts, and yet they're not the only parties responsible for the full-blown hunts at work," as Hermione goes to shake her head in distaste,"The Muggle news reports are not even allowed to say anything 'official' about the Mass Child Hunts going on to the general public, a lot of the Ministries don't like the news that nothing is being said, and this has been happening longer than we might recall as we only heard about the Mass Child Hunting happening after Tom Riddle was no more," as while Hermione noted the soldier lady talking with two other females and Officer Jenkins talking with someone else, Hermione then adds,"Its even happening at America, in some cases happening behind the backs of the Non-Muggle Government Powers, as while a lot of the Powers* there are being honest about the drafts being placed to engage increasingly worse odds, a lot more of the powers are resorting to outright kidnapping behind the other Powers' backs, its happening globally," as Hermione goes to admit this,"Bansyoya might have left a warning about this, once," before looking at the others.

User Image

Its feeling chilly in here, and its not even close to Winter yet aside from being one month away.

(Bump #09 as of the way things stand!
Also sorry Elissa couldn't do much in this one.)

1.) (By 'Powers,' they essentially mean a World Power, pretty much!)

MistyMary24
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

Princess Zelda21
''

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross
Michelle Chiba
Javier Cross

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

_____

_____

User Image

User ImageIt just Scares me..I don't want Meschelle to end up like what happened to me. My other account got trapped in 'The World' for six months,I don't want that to happen to her!

User ImageJulianne, Do not worry Meschelle's not ending up like happened to you. Instead that spear will protect her from ending up comatose. Hermione,you are on a personal investigation on coma victims that were involved with the twilight incident and as well as children disappearing,correct?

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"I would have said 'Guilty As Charged', but then there is nothing wrong in admitting the yes, the Ministries of Magic suspected something was wrong with the disappearances of children across the globe, and its as if The Child Hunts are already happening at our front doorsteps since an incident in France one week ago," as Hermione goes to close her eyes in reflection of what she will attempt to describe,"Dark Wizard Powers and Undead Vampire Legions are among the culprits behind the Child Hunts, and yet they're not the only parties responsible for the full-blown hunts at work," as Hermione goes to shake her head in distaste,"The Muggle news reports are not even allowed to say anything 'official' about the Mass Child Hunts going on to the general public, a lot of the Ministries don't like the news that nothing is being said, and this has been happening longer than we might recall as we only heard about the Mass Child Hunting happening after Tom Riddle was no more," as while Hermione noted the soldier lady talking with two other females and Officer Jenkins talking with someone else, Hermione then adds,"Its even happening at America, in some cases happening behind the backs of the Non-Muggle Government Powers, as while a lot of the Powers* there are being honest about the drafts being placed to engage increasingly worse odds, a lot more of the powers are resorting to outright kidnapping behind the other Powers' backs, its happening globally," as Hermione goes to admit this,"Bansyoya might have left a warning about this, once," before looking at the others.

User Image

User ImageRecently there's been alot users coming to R:X verison of the world and some don't look like they signed up for the world... It's like their Souls been "possessed".
Oh You! (I'm talking to you the is in this story,right?) Ummm keep eye on for any users with AIDA virus! If they act suspicious like Sukiyaki (it's that ten-year old,right?) report to Haseo!!

User ImageHermione,could the children be the ones that ended up in the R:X of the world?No Way the Children are LOST ONES?!Exuse me I need to get on Shamrock for a moment!*Logs Out*
User ImageMichiru,you believe that my spear will play a role into this?
User ImageI believe so..that weapon will play a big role into it.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Hi everybody how is everybody doing here today?

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
MistyMary24
Hi everybody how is everybody doing here today?
I'm little irratated at FB. I feel like WACKING HER!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff