Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"So I take it that the matter is too personal to discuss," Officer Jenkins notes, before looking back at the lady with the faeries around her as he goes to await further news on what else may transpire.

___

"Well, here are the discs for Online Jack and The Quibbler if either of you would like to have a look at the info," Elissa said to both Fiora and Tricia, as she goes to get a device prepared to be placed on the discs.

___

'She might suspect this, but Bansyoya would have humored her if she asked him about it, as well as myself,' Hermione thought,'This probably is a bad joke Bansyoya's playing if nobody but us and the crowd's here, but after Julianne's feeling better I'll go abide by Bansyoya's particular wish for moments like these,'

Hermione resumes carefully patting Julianne on the back,"Don't forget, you have Bear, who may have published the novel 'Annwn', in public stores," as Hermione goes to pull out a copy of the novel itself,"Atoli had another copy of the novel as well, Bear can be trusted even without Bansyoya noting its reasonable to trust him, he did state the fact '"if you desire to know the truth, then you must know that you also need the courage to accept it as well.'" in that novel,"

"You need to know the truth you will not be alone and expect to stand alone, if you have a problem, talk to us about it and we'll be there, all of us," as Hermione then adds,"It doesn't take an Unbreakable Vow being made in your defense for you to know that," 'Because if anyone violates the Vow, they wind up dead,"
Hermione didn't mention that last bit aloud, either.

User Image

'I apologize for that, I know Hermione can't talk to me up front, Officer Jenkins and Elissa are the only ones other than you who have the option available here, but they're too busy to contemplate the option, few people apart from you or those two barely know I'd be there at all.
In any case, I apologize for being absent, to find out that its suspected even Richard Riordan's aware of the Kidnapping and the Child Hunts at work just woke me up, I guess you can say,'

(Bump #13, I feel better now!)

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"So I take it that the matter is too personal to discuss," Officer Jenkins notes, before looking back at the lady with the faeries around her as he goes to await further news on what else may transpire.

___

"Well, here are the discs for Online Jack and The Quibbler if either of you would like to have a look at the info," Elissa said to both Fiora and Tricia, as she goes to get a device prepared to be placed on the discs.

___

'She might suspect this, but Bansyoya would have humored her if she asked him about it, as well as myself,' Hermione thought,'This probably is a bad joke Bansyoya's playing if nobody but us and the crowd's here, but after Julianne's feeling better I'll go abide by Bansyoya's particular wish for moments like these,'

Hermione resumes carefully patting Julianne on the back,"Don't forget, you have Bear, who may have published the novel 'Annwn', in public stores," as Hermione goes to pull out a copy of the novel itself,"Atoli had another copy of the novel as well, Bear can be trusted even without Bansyoya noting its reasonable to trust him, he did state the fact '"if you desire to know the truth, then you must know that you also need the courage to accept it as well.'" in that novel,"

"You need to know the truth you will not be alone and expect to stand alone, if you have a problem, talk to us about it and we'll be there, all of us," as Hermione then adds,"It doesn't take an Unbreakable Vow being made in your defense for you to know that," 'Because if anyone violates the Vow, they wind up dead,"

User Image

'I apologize for that, I know Hermione can't talk to me up front, Officer Jenkins and Elissa are the only ones other than you who have the option available here, but they're too busy to contemplate the option, few people apart from you or those two barely know I'd be there at all.
In any case, I apologize for being absent, to find out that its suspected even Richard Riordan's aware of the Kidnapping and the Child Hunts at work just woke me up, I guess you can say,'

User Imagethat's Quite ALL right. Micki,Don't have something to do? Like make RP card for OUR dear Friend?
OPPS! Sorry! I'll get to it.
User Image*wipes her tears off her eyes* yeah,you are right. I have you Meschelle,Mimiru and Bear! ^_^ as well Sora,wherever he is..
User ImageLet's find Haseo to see if he know where Sora is...{she knows Sora different now but we know he didn't disappear...he may ended in the monster that sealed him a long ago but a rezadue..} Okay?
User Image*nods* Okay!*closes the Screen and your hear Kissing*
User ImageI thought I was the ONLY one that broke the 4th wall bearer..I guess not!
Michelle Chiba
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

___

___

User Image

User Imagethat's Quite ALL right. Micki,Don't have something to do? Like make RP card for OUR dear Friend?
OPPS! Sorry! I'll get to it.
User Image*wipes her tears off her eyes* yeah,you are right. I have you Meschelle,Mimiru and Bear! ^_^ as well Sora,wherever he is..
User ImageLet's find Haseo to see if he know where Sora is...{she knows Sora different now but we know he didn't disappear...he may ended in the monster that sealed him a long ago but a rezadue..} Okay?
User Image*nods* Okay!*closes the Screen and your hear Kissing*
User ImageI thought I was the ONLY one that broke the 4th wall bearer..I guess not!

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"This is odd, if Sora intends to reveal himself, for some reason or another its like we're not meant to rush his appearance," Hermione mentioned aloud, wondering where Shamrock would be at the moment before noting the following,'Julianne and Meschelle are snogging?Oh wait, they've almost always been doing that some time after Bansyoya first heard about them but before his reports were available, nothing wrong with it on its own, though I have to wonder why some people are generally obsessed over the idea of same-gender snogging just because its same-gender snogging rather than how interesting the relationships between any two same-gender people in question are, and Julianne and Meschelle are interesting, that's no question there, but still,' as Hermione reflects on the odd habits of people in general,'Except there's no one to talk about this with, as Bansyoya is deceased,' as Hermione goes to glance at the Current Helba with one of her eyes,"This is like learning the things I've learned on Professor Albus Dumbledore's life before he became the Headmaster of Hogwarts in a way, as to which is more destructive, I just don't know as all I know about the two is from Bansyoya's information, funny how with some things from the info you have to see for yourself to believe,"

____

Elissa goes to continue focusing one of her eyes at Fiora and Tricia, only to hear the sound of two people kissing like it was softly dripping water,'Even if the kissing were happening from far away, I can still hear it, though just in case, I'll probably have to ask where's the current location of this city since it tends to move around a lot, perhaps Tricia might know,' as Elissa goes to ask aloud on the following,"What location is the city currently at, Tricia?Do you know or not?" as Elissa remembers it best to ask away in terms of location, in order to gauge the exact distances required in case it wasn't happening in front of her from Julianne and Meschelle, by some chance.

User Image

'Funny, I was expecting Pi/Shamrock to break the 4th wall in public first, but Meschelle surprised me there. emotion_jawdrop

I'm sure if Miranda Creusa(AKA one of Elissa's two full sisters) were with us, she'd happily encourage Julianne and Meschelle to go continue the chaste lipslocking in an effort to make sure her mother's content to know Miranda's alive and things like that, as well as for the sake of results.
If there be another art piece based loosely on a pic of the two kissing, nobody would be complaining or at least they won't unless Julianne and/or Meschelle might mind that is, but they won't have any blackmail aimed at them, I promise.'

(Bump #14, this night keeps getting darker actually!)

Rained-on-butterfly
''

Princess Zelda21
''

MistyMary24
''

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Shy Star