Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150
MistyMary24
sweety techno
MistyMary24
sweety techno
MistyMary24
sweety techno
Hello heart

Hi, how are you doing?
very good I noticed that we both singed up for secret santa ...wouldn't it be funny if we were each other's lol

That would be interesting smile

yea im so excited for Christmas .

I go out on gaia with the gifts. In the real world I do not expect to get any gifts or invited to parties.... No real holiday meal or any of that stuff, like the rest of the holidays it is another day that the world around me celebrates and I will be even more bored cause everything is shut down and nothing to do but sit around the house all day or sleep.

Hey I got a surprise for you meet me in towns 2

Bashful Raider

3,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
heart heart heart heart

MistyMarria24 generated a random number between 1 and 573 ... 517!

Bashful Raider

3,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
NOVEMBER 50/50 RAFFLE DRAWING

Tickets: 1000 Gold/each
10,000 Gold/12 Tickets
Prize 1/2 of the pot .

More tickets that are purchased the bigger the pot.

Current Tickets sold 513
Current Pot: 433,000 Gold
One Winner will receive 216,500 Gold

Tickets Numbers Assigned to Who
1-36 ajangeleyes
37-48 felinophiles alter ego
49-60 girffrommars
61-72 Felinophile
73-84 Robotic_glitterberry
85 sachara
86-97 Elyria Stone
98-109 Nia Phoenix
110-133 Halo Master 05
134-181 Robotic_glitterberry
182-186 hyuki99
187-208 girffrommars
209-220 Cat Sapphire
221-280 Mistress Kationie
281 -297 Butterfly Bumps
298 - 302 Your Deranged Kat
303 - 422 HanyouNoInuyasha
423 - 434 OtakuKat
435 - 446 Angelique Deslauriers
447 - 458 Felinophile
459 yummycupcakessparkles
460 - 483 girffrommars
484 - 519 xXRed Moon Vampiress
520 - 531 xXDarxio_SoulusXx
532 - 543 felinophiles alter ego
544 - 547 nano diamond
548 - 549 Robotic_glitterberry
550 - 573 RafiCat

ajangeleyes

felinophiles alter ego

girffrommars

Felinophile

Robotic_glitterberry

sachara

Elyria Stone

Nia Phoenix

Halo Master 05

hyuki99

Cat Sapphire

Mistress Kationie

Butterfly Bumps

Your Deranged Kat

HanyouNoInuyasha

OtakuKat

Angelique Deslauriers

yummycupcakessparkles

xXRed Moon Vampiress

xXDarxio_SoulusXx

nano diamond

RafiCat

Bashful Raider

3,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
November Raffle Winner is xXRed Moon Vampiress Congratualations will send out a trade for to you shortly smile

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xXRed Moon Vampiress

Congratulation on your win!

Bashful Raider

3,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Remember everybody to get in and get those tickets for December 50/50 Raffle

1 Ticket for 1,000 gold
12 Tickets for 10,000 gold

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sweety techno
MistyMary24
sweety techno
MistyMary24
sweety techno
very good I noticed that we both singed up for secret santa ...wouldn't it be funny if we were each other's lol

That would be interesting smile

yea im so excited for Christmas .

I go out on gaia with the gifts. In the real world I do not expect to get any gifts or invited to parties.... No real holiday meal or any of that stuff, like the rest of the holidays it is another day that the world around me celebrates and I will be even more bored cause everything is shut down and nothing to do but sit around the house all day or sleep.

Hey I got a surprise for you meet me in towns 2

okay smile

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Officer Jenkins goes to look at the background, noticing the following,"From the looks of things, Mystical is daydreaming or in a trance, fair enough, I think this discussion can carry on later," as Officer Jenkins goes to observe everyone else.

___

"I suspect you know more about what's happening around your vicinity than you'd lead us to believe, is that not so, Miss Tricia?" Hermione popped the question up front the moment Pi had appeared,"Luna always mentioned how it seems like we're all living in the Database, I pray she's wrong about this," as Hermione goes to think of what to say,"Its been a while since I last heard anything from your father's side of the family, Elissa, how have they been?" as Hermione goes to add,"I believe its been a while since I last heard anything from your father, I hope he's doing well,"

___

"Tricia, what is going on?" Elissa had to ask Tricia, before she goes to quickly say allowed to Hermione's question,"My father is caring for people my sister Mina cares deeply about, and also we've been bothered by the ironically slow pacing at work, since a lot of bad things are happening, and considering that a lot of bad people want to sacrifice anyone from my mother's side of the family for the sake of Bad Rituals at work, frankly we're all troubled," as Elissa goes to look at Pi and Meschelle, before she prepares to follow Tricia,"Meschelle, you kind of remind me of one of my sisters, actually," 'Or rather, one of my half-sisters who died,' Elissa refrained from stating that part aloud,"So in any case, we're stuck in what amounts to a twisted reality, right?I have half of a mind for us to be encouraged to start seeking out Illegal Powers and fight fire with fire, though at the moment its not the best idea, pleased to meet you and Julianne, actually,"
as Elissa goes to offer her hand before she prepares to look for Tricia in regards to what's going on.
"We're already near the Christmas/Hannakah/Kwanzaa days, more and more, I have to wonder if Tricia might know of anyone from those days worth a mentioning, in fact," as Elissa goes to prepare to hear of the idea.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'Frankly, I'm starting to feel worn out, as of late, is everyone else still feeling up to par as of late?
The Chills are capable of putting anyone to sleep in case anyone's wondering, and I'm trying to stay awake in responding back.'

Princess Zelda21
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

Michelle Chiba
''

MistyMary24
''

(OOC: Bump #19, and gaia at its current state is wearing me down, hope I don't get out.)

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Officer Jenkins goes to look at the background, noticing the following,"From the looks of things, Mystical is daydreaming or in a trance, fair enough, I think this discussion can carry on later," as Officer Jenkins goes to observe everyone else.

___

"I suspect you know more about what's happening around your vicinity than you'd lead us to believe, is that not so, Miss Tricia?" Hermione popped the question up front the moment Pi had appeared,"Luna always mentioned how it seems like we're all living in the Database, I pray she's wrong about this," as Hermione goes to think of what to say,"Its been a while since I last heard anything from your father's side of the family, Elissa, how have they been?" as Hermione goes to add,"I believe its been a while since I last heard anything from your father, I hope he's doing well,"

___

"Tricia, what is going on?" Elissa had to ask Tricia, before she goes to quickly say allowed to Hermione's question,"My father is caring for people my sister Mina cares deeply about, and also we've been bothered by the ironically slow pacing at work, since a lot of bad things are happening, and considering that a lot of bad people want to sacrifice anyone from my mother's side of the family for the sake of Bad Rituals at work, frankly we're all troubled," as Elissa goes to look at Pi and Meschelle, before she prepares to follow Tricia,"Meschelle, you kind of remind me of one of my sisters, actually," 'Or rather, one of my half-sisters who died,' Elissa refrained from stating that part aloud,"So in any case, we're stuck in what amounts to a twisted reality, right?I have half of a mind for us to be encouraged to start seeking out Illegal Powers and fight fire with fire, though at the moment its not the best idea, pleased to meet you and Julianne, actually,"
as Elissa goes to offer her hand before she prepares to look for Tricia in regards to what's going on.
"We're already near the Christmas/Hannakah/Kwanzaa days, more and more, I have to wonder if Tricia might know of anyone from those days worth a mentioning, in fact," as Elissa goes to prepare to hear of the idea.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'Frankly, I'm starting to feel worn out, as of late, is everyone else still feeling up to par as of late?
The Chills are capable of putting anyone to sleep in case anyone's wondering, and I'm trying to stay awake in responding back.'

User ImageI'm afraid so...this loooks like more of the AIDA server...I wonder if AIDA had something to do with the children disappearing? I wonder where's Haseo?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
yummycupcakessparkles
Hi

Hi and how are you doing?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Hi and hopefully everybody is having a great winter season.
I have added a few contest on the front page for everybody's enjoyment.
Hopefully there is something there that each of you will enjoy.

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
MistyMary24
yummycupcakessparkles
Hi

Hi and how are you doing?

hi

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50