Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Princess Zelda21
((Bump #6..? Crud, sorry for the delay! ^_^*))

Fiora listened as Elissa explained a few things, followed by a few questions. She thought for a moment, observing as the disc objects vanished. "Hmm, as far as I recall, I was born under a full moon according to my mother. There have not been any threats of war either." She paused, choosing her words carefully while looking back at Elissa. "There have not been any... child hunts... at all where I'm from." Fiora added calmly, unsure if she had understood much of the conversation. Her expression had changed to one of uncertainty and slight confusion, yet her mind seemed to wander a bit.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"So, I take it that you won't admit if anything's eating you at the moment, that's cool," Officer Jenkins said aloud,

___

"I suspect somebody might be dropping by in person at any moment, and Shamrock, have you heard word from CC Corp after the news that the man known as Yata took over the CC Corp Branch for Japan?" Hermione had to pop the question as she thinks to herself on the following,'Lately we haven't been hearing that much news from Yata himself, for some reason or another,' as Hermione prepares to recall to herself on how everyone else appears to be on the lookout, "One of the last reports from him was news about the Child Hunts going on,"

___

"The reason I am asking is because where I live, at least, there's been word about the Child Hunts happening," as Elissa goes to look at Fiora,"If it makes any difference, I was born at a Full Moon along with two of my sisters, and Tricia, what about you?" as Elissa goes to look at the lady who seems like the hostess around these parts in Tricia.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'As some guy inspired by a Sorcerer God-king once said, A Wizard Is never Late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to, or words to that effect, I apologize for taking so long, as I was brought in by word of mouth courtesy of the Ministries, actually, and I'm busy checking if everything's still good,'

(OOC: Bump #15, think of this as a long-term apology if anything!Time to get back my bearings.)

Michelle Chiba
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

MistyMary24
''

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Sorry for not chatting much, I have been a little busy lately. On here and off of here. Trying to sit up all the contest for Insomnia and Mystical Booty Grabbing Guild. Plus a contest for here and the contest for Winter Ball. smile Should be fun smile

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Princess Zelda21
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21

(Bump #7?) Thank you! I'm doing great. How about you Misty? ^_^*

Alright but a little bored. Been grabbing booty and trying to raise money through games today

(Bump #8?) Ah, I see. I sure hope it all goes well. I'm just trying to save up for an item I've been questing for, but it's taking a long time. I'm nowhere near close either. Stupid prices keep going up way too high. -_-*

What Item are you trying to achieve

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
swaggerchick19
Winter rose
2 pink in black rosamund
3 white rosamund
Sunset spirits
Secret retreat
Silver laurels
Nartin star
Sdplus #365 princess rosamund
Blush flourish wings
Kiki kitty plushie

This is what I need for my dream avatar

That is a list smile How close are you to achieving any of the items listed gold wise if you do not mind me asking?

How have you been doing?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Javier Cross

HI, sorry I have been really busy on and off line.
MistyMary24
Javier Cross

Bump #16, and Michelle Chiba did the art you can find in the spoiler, that's pretty much me right there in a nutshell or less.
Not what you call my 'True (Pseudo-Divine) Form' but at least you know its not only me but its a form of me they'd be comfortable with.

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21

(Bump #7?) Thank you! I'm doing great. How about you Misty? ^_^*

Alright but a little bored. Been grabbing booty and trying to raise money through games today

(Bump #8?) Ah, I see. I sure hope it all goes well. I'm just trying to save up for an item I've been questing for, but it's taking a long time. I'm nowhere near close either. Stupid prices keep going up way too high. -_-*

What Item are you trying to achieve

(Bump #10?) I'm going for Pale Marionette. I've got at least a million gold so far, but I get the feeling it could take me forever.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Javier Cross
MistyMary24
Javier Cross

Bump #16, and Michelle Chiba did the art you can find in the spoiler, that's pretty much me right there in a nutshell or less.
Not what you call my 'True (Pseudo-Divine) Form' but at least you know its not only me but its a form of me they'd be comfortable with.

I am glad you found somebody. I started to have some issues on here that were not helping much. Not sure if it was gaia or what but messages and trades for several days seemed to stop working on Gaia for me. All my other sites worked alright but for Gaia. ....

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Princess Zelda21

(Bump #10?) I'm going for Pale Marionette. I've got at least a million gold so far, but I get the feeling it could take me forever.

The lowest market price for that is a little under 32,000,000 gold. That is beyond ridiculous for any item in the MP

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21

The lowest market price for that is a little under 32,000,000 gold. That is beyond ridiculous for any item in the MP

(Bump #11?) No kidding. The most I've seen it sell for was fourteen million or so, long before this stupid inflation hit. Makes it near impossible to even quest for even the cheapest of mini event items. Like when they advertised for different video games or a tv series and you'd be given a free item based on that specific show or whatever. Wish they'd do those more often.
Princess Zelda21
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21

(Bump #11?) No kidding. The most I've seen it sell for was fourteen million or so, long before this stupid inflation hit. Makes it near impossible to even quest for even the cheapest of mini event items. Like when they advertised for different video games or a tv series and you'd be given a free item based on that specific show or whatever. Wish they'd do those more often.

Bump #17 and I apologize for going MIA on you all, I was watching Log Horizon, a really cool anime.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Princess Zelda21
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21

Maybe they will bring out some nice items or some of the over priced items in the MP for prizes for the Christmas Event that Gaia host during Christmas. Last year I picked up a few items but none that were worth more than 10,000 or 15,000 form their gifting tree.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21

Bump #17 and I apologize for going MIA on you all, I was watching Log Horizon, a really cool anime.

That is alright, I am working on earning some more gold in booty grabbing and chatting at the same time

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
((Bump #6..? Crud, sorry for the delay! ^_^*))

Fiora listened as Elissa explained a few things, followed by a few questions. She thought for a moment, observing as the disc objects vanished. "Hmm, as far as I recall, I was born under a full moon according to my mother. There have not been any threats of war either." She paused, choosing her words carefully while looking back at Elissa. "There have not been any... child hunts... at all where I'm from." Fiora added calmly, unsure if she had understood much of the conversation. Her expression had changed to one of uncertainty and slight confusion, yet her mind seemed to wander a bit.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"So, I take it that you won't admit if anything's eating you at the moment, that's cool," Officer Jenkins said aloud,

___

"I suspect somebody might be dropping by in person at any moment, and Shamrock, have you heard word from CC Corp after the news that the man known as Yata took over the CC Corp Branch for Japan?" Hermione had to pop the question as she thinks to herself on the following,'Lately we haven't been hearing that much news from Yata himself, for some reason or another,' as Hermione prepares to recall to herself on how everyone else appears to be on the lookout, "One of the last reports from him was news about the Child Hunts going on,"

___

"The reason I am asking is because where I live, at least, there's been word about the Child Hunts happening," as Elissa goes to look at Fiora,"If it makes any difference, I was born at a Full Moon along with two of my sisters, and Tricia, what about you?" as Elissa goes to look at the lady who seems like the hostess around these parts in Tricia.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'As some guy inspired by a Sorcerer God-king once said, A Wizard Is never Late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to, or words to that effect, I apologize for taking so long, as I was brought in by word of mouth courtesy of the Ministries, actually, and I'm busy checking if everything's still good,"

User ImageYou are very welcome. on the matter on children,I found one of them.

User ImageWhere,Michiru? is it here? if so,this account may take advanage. (changes the voice setting to little girl) with this voice I should not have a problem..
umm..the question on Yata taking over CC corporation,I would say along with Kuhn and another old user who used to part of the crimson knight group.

User ImageYou Mean Silver Knight? he's still around?

User ImageYes,but he is part of Main Six that helped with the takeover including my self.

User ImageThey are not here but indeed in the place where Tsusaka was found.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff