Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 >

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba
MistyMary24
Hi and how is everybody?
Just fine

That is wonderful smile
Thanks! I been busy with laundry, doing some shopping and dishes

The normal household chores. I get to go shopping next week
I'm also writing episode four
I just posted Episode Three on there

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Should we have a Christmas Event this year?
What are some Christmas Wishes here?
Who would volunteer to help run a Christmas Event if we have one?

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello, new to this thread with no clue what it's about just followed a friends status.

Nice to meet you.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
How is everybody doing ? What should we do for Christmas?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Tigrosharu
Hello, new to this thread with no clue what it's about just followed a friends status.

Nice to meet you.

Welcome to our thread.

This thread is a place to gift one another first and fore most. Yet we have a group that roll plays here as well. The role playing is on going and normally people post character pictures in it when they are role playing.

I have been absent for awhile but I have a great group that keeps this place alive when I am absent.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Michelle Chiba
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba
MistyMary24
Hi and how is everybody?
Just fine

That is wonderful smile

Wonderful I will check it out this week ... Sorry for the delay in response I was offline for a bit.

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
MistyMary24

I've got two questions... First of all, will there be another winter event here in your thread again? Second, I've noticed you've got quite a wish list. What are three things you'd want most from it that are not super expensive?

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba
MistyMary24

That is wonderful smile

Wonderful I will check it out this week ... Sorry for the delay in response I was offline for a bit.
Thanks.. I feel like crap..

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Princess Zelda21
MistyMary24

I've got two questions... First of all, will there be another winter event here in your thread again? Second, I've noticed you've got quite a wish list. What are three things you'd want most from it that are not super expensive?

Yes I plan on hosting a Christmas Event again this year... Will have it set up here before next week is out.

Second I will go through and see what is all in my wishlist maybe tomorrow and see what is all there. . I know it is long

What are some items you are looking for this year for Christmas? What type of contest you like to see go on in here this Christmas?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Michelle Chiba

Welcome and what is wrong? Did you get the cold that is going around? I know it took me out for nearly 2 months ....

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
cookies and milk and we have much to do to get ready for the Christmas Event in here. Decorations and food to get together and still we have to get the presents purchased and wrapped

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21
MistyMary24

Yes I plan on hosting a Christmas Event again this year... Will have it set up here before next week is out.

Second I will go through and see what is all in my wishlist maybe tomorrow and see what is all there. . I know it is long

What are some items you are looking for this year for Christmas? What type of contest you like to see go on in here this Christmas?

Well, I'd say Dew Drop, Ivory Archer and Keiko's Cake are at least a few things I'd like for Christmas. As for a contest, well, maybe a random number game or something? I've got a few extra items for aquariums that I could donate for prizes if that's alright.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba

Welcome and what is wrong? Did you get the cold that is going around? I know it took me out for nearly 2 months ....
Yeah, it's the cold.. I had pains and aches..started sneezing but I also had little fever.. I feel like grabbing a Tissue box blowing my nose.. xp

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Princess Zelda21
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21
MistyMary24

Well, I'd say Dew Drop, Ivory Archer and Keiko's Cake are at least a few things I'd like for Christmas. As for a contest, well, maybe a random number game or something? I've got a few extra items for aquariums that I could donate for prizes if that's alright.

That is great and I have a basic start going right now in the test thread I have, I will have it moved here when I am done working on it.

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21

That is great and I have a basic start going right now in the test thread I have, I will have it moved here when I am done working on it.

Cool! I look forward to seeing it when it's done. When do you want me to send the items for the contest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff