Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Rained-on-Butterfly
''

((Man, that's a lot of words to read through sometimes. Sorry for the late reply! ^_^*))

As she heard the woman speak to her telepathically, Fiora simply nodded, giving a small smile to Tricia in acknowledgement. She turned her gaze towards Elissa, feeling rather more relaxed and not so nervous as before. Yet at the same time, she was rather curious. *Pleased to meet you as well, Elissa. 'Tis not every day I come across someone who knows how to use such an ability like telepathy. Except for most other races, I suppose.* Fiora replied to Elissa telepathically. "What exactly do you wish to know?" she asked Elissa curiously, her expression one of slight interest. Though in truth, she knew very little of the woman, even most of the other guests for that matter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

Wanders into the room and sits down....
How is everybody doing this night/day?

Bashful Raider

3,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
BUMPING IT UP smile

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
MistyMary24
User Image

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Are you the lady with the small Faeries brought into the room by any chance?" Officer Jenkins had to ask, as all this time he had the thought,'Your arrival was expected,' as Officer Jenkins had the gut hunch someone like her would have arrived,'My guts told me about it before the mask did,' as Officer Jenkins goes to get to part of the reason why he was here.
"Pleasure to meet you, read the tag and just coin me 'Officer', okay?" Officer Jenkins said, as he prepares to welcome her aboard before anything serious gets discussed in deadly earnest.

____

Elissa goes to look around, suspecting she somehow heard the words before,'Was that Deja vu, was that precognition acting up again or was that a nightmare?Summoner Cross, this isn't funny,' as Elissa goes to look at the likes of Fiora and Tricia,"I believe I said it before that I'd like to learn more about you two, your families included as far as you recall and how long until now have you been doing anything, share what you can and know that I'll do my best to share what I can remember," as Elissa goes to admit,"One of my two sisters in Miranda would not mind talking if she were here instead of me, being born in a Full Moon is complicated as it is," as Elissa keeps getting bad visions of very bad things happening.
Essentially the visions were blinking back and forth in Present-time and in 'Vision Time' when at one second, Elissa was looking at everyone still more or less alive, the next she was seeing what amounted to Ash Statue-like figurines that looked like them, only it wasn't them anymore.
'Not this again, I should return to my father soon, he already has enough bad news on his plate as it is,' she thought to herself as Elissa goes to think on what to say aloud.
"So how many of us were born under a night of the Full Moon, by chance?I admitted my case," as Elissa goes to look at Fiora and Tricia once more to await their replies.

____

"Meschelle, Julianne, are you two feeling okay?" Hermione had to ask, before she looked at Pi in complete awareness that Meschelle's Spear doesn't seem to be too helpful in terms of noting what is wrong.

User Image

'I apologize to you all If I haven't been feeling like my normal busy-body self, I don't know what got over my marbles but I'm working to get better about this, you hear me?'

(Bump #07 now!)

Princess Zelda21
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

Michelle Chiba
''

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

The woman keeps watching her focus turning onto another person that seemed to be having trouble focusing in on what was going on...
She heard the voice, speaking to her but was astonshied at the other woman in the room. She had seen others that had gone through what that one was going through and felt sorry for her but as a little blue fairy landed near her and tapped her on her hand she came back to the person that was addressing her.
She watched this character as he spoke and than she glazed into the eyes of the stranger and without him knowing if she said it allowed or telephathically she said. "a pleasure to meet you. May I be of some assistance"

Before going off and watching the woman that was starting to get up to leave the room. The one that she had watched as she was going between the worlds of time.... How sad to see another that did not know how to embrace the power that was blessed upon them... Still she was here for her own reasons and that was a matter of what she was about for...

Javier Cross

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie

I see you

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross
MistyMary24
User Image

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Are you the lady with the small Faeries brought into the room by any chance?" Officer Jenkins had to ask, as all this time he had the thought,'Your arrival was expected,' as Officer Jenkins had the gut hunch someone like her would have arrived,'My guts told me about it before the mask did,' as Officer Jenkins goes to get to part of the reason why he was here.
"Pleasure to meet you, read the tag and just coin me 'Officer', okay?" Officer Jenkins said, as he prepares to welcome her aboard before anything serious gets discussed in deadly earnest.

____

Elissa goes to look around, suspecting she somehow heard the words before,'Was that Deja vu, was that precognition acting up again or was that a nightmare?Summoner Cross, this isn't funny,' as Elissa goes to look at the likes of Fiora and Tricia,"I believe I said it before that I'd like to learn more about you two, your families included as far as you recall and how long until now have you been doing anything, share what you can and know that I'll do my best to share what I can remember," as Elissa goes to admit,"One of my two sisters in Miranda would not mind talking if she were here instead of me, being born in a Full Moon is complicated as it is," as Elissa keeps getting bad visions of very bad things happening.
Essentially the visions were blinking back and forth in Present-time and in 'Vision Time' when at one second, Elissa was looking at everyone still more or less alive, the next she was seeing what amounted to Ash Statue-like figurines that looked like them, only it wasn't them anymore.
'Not this again, I should return to my father soon, he already has enough bad news on his plate as it is,' she thought to herself as Elissa goes to think on what to say aloud.
"So how many of us were born under a night of the Full Moon, by chance?I admitted my case," as Elissa goes to look at Fiora and Tricia once more to await their replies.

____

"Meschelle, Julianne, are you two feeling okay?" Hermione had to ask, before she looked at Pi in complete awareness that Meschelle's Spear doesn't seem to be too helpful in terms of noting what is wrong.

User Image

User ImageIt's Quite alright. Let me fill in what's happening..R:1's from orginal "world" has been going rouge since User behind Yata purchase the Terminal off e-bay for 2.3 Mil Yen. the Weapon That Meschelle Carrying is INDEED the legendary spear that Albiero carried until Yata gave to Meschelle with Restore orb in it. Any Questions?
User ImageThat got my questions answered. I need Master Yata about the spear of Wanton.
User ImageWhy is everyone looking at me strange?
User Image.....*thinks back as tsusaka*
NO!!! the spear of Wontan is Like my other's account involves the guardian! no! no! NOOOOOOO!!

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
MistyMary24

ninja

How are you tonight?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie
MistyMary24

ninja

How are you tonight?

I am still here and going at it.... Been thinking about the Winter Ball and the events that should and should not take place there

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
MistyMary24

I am still here and going at it.... Been thinking about the Winter Ball and the events that should and should not take place there

Owww! A winter ball. Sounds like fun

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie

Owww! A winter balls. Sounds like fun

It should be it is suppose to start at the end of the month.... I have to work out some of the quirk and kinks still and have the thread to put up. I have been out looking for a few nice pictures for the bumpers and signatures and deciding on several of the games and events that should take place there. It is the biggest of the events I hold through the year. The other seasonal balls are smaller and than there are a few other small events that will pop up in between everything.

Still the Winter Ball is the show case

I love hearing what people love to see in the balls and what contest they like and do not like

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
MistyMary24

I like to go mingle with people. Im not much for contests out side of your standard roll the dice, random number, page prize ect ect ect.
I know people like to have variety so having a couple different contests would be nice. You could also do an avi//tektek contest. I love seeing what people come up with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff