Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Happy Easter!

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

pigy152
jesus O.O
yeah i ended up removing 2 series, but otherwise i am watching the rest, xD
idk if ill stick with ALL of them to the end...
i am iffy about 2-3, because they dont give any insight on the rest of the series?
like they just...like...
theyre too busy having to explain everything so you dont get anything about the plot, just a bunch of facts about different people or how things are run, sort of thing.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Happy Easter!

I don't much feel like being around anyone today, but I made colored deviled eggs and damn it if I'm not going to get someone else to eat them besides me (Gabe doesn't like deviled eggs). So even though I don't really want to go to dinner, I should probably go.

User Image
User Image

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Happy Easter!!

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
i know i have to finish Golden Time. and i have a ton of unfiniseh anime from years ago that i keep meaning to watch but never feel like watching. plus there are some that i cant remember the names of that came out the last 2 anime seasons that i want to watch.

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

Happy Easter!

I don't much feel like being around anyone today, but I made colored deviled eggs and damn it if I'm not going to get someone else to eat them besides me (Gabe doesn't like deviled eggs). So even though I don't really want to go to dinner, I should probably go.

User Image
User Image

i feel ya sister, the only good thing that happend to me today was i met a cousin i never met before and shes super cool just feel bad about how she lost her dad. well her and her sister.

other then that my day went to hell afterwords. =_=

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm glad I'm not the only one having a bad easter ><; I swear alot of people were sick so we had a very small easter and we didn't even do an easter egg hunt since no kids came x_x

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

pigy152
i know i have to finish Golden Time. and i have a ton of unfiniseh anime from years ago that i keep meaning to watch but never feel like watching. plus there are some that i cant remember the names of that came out the last 2 anime seasons that i want to watch.
golden time was good! idk how i feel about the ending though. c:
lousy at egg collecting but doing great at grunny collecting

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

damn i still need like 40 eggs for the scarf... >__>;; with like 1 day left idk if i can do this D;

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Sinister_Bunneh
pigy152

shhh dun tell me! XD ive seen the first half plus like maybe 3 or 4 of the second half

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

pigy152
Sinister_Bunneh
pigy152

shhh dun tell me! XD ive seen the first half plus like maybe 3 or 4 of the second half
weeeeeeeeell get to watching it then! =3=
you said you didnt finish it so i wasnt gonna say anything specific about it ;P no worries~

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
lol i shall finish it soon!

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
the gaia people need to wake up and turn on the item grant =3=

OH by the way i never tould yall i had to go to the hospital for a ultrasound today did i? well anyway it came back ok but they said i should still go talk to a surgeon to see if its something serious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff