Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I'm surprised that Billionaire isn't an achievement yet.
I would've had it for that brief period of time when I actually had a "decent" amount of gold.
Decent by new standards.
rolleyes

So I'm just sitting here, spending money all nilly willy (well, not really. I'm spending it on important stuff like new summer clothes) and I completely forgot that the new Kirby game comes out next week for the 3DS! WOOOOO!
Perfect timing too, because I have the following week off from work before summer semester starts. So I can spend all that time slacking off and playing the game.

User Image
User Image

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

duuuuuuude so edwin has to fly down to florida the week of the 5th for his new job training, right?
so ima be all alone that week with the dog

i would love to play games and stuff but then again i would be really lonely because i wouldnt be able to turn around and be like 'EDWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN BEAT THIS BOSS FOR MEEEEEEEEE'
or something
plus i require social interaction so most of the time i am pobably just gonna ******** be watching friends.
yes.
friends.

i found a site you can watch them all on. and so i decided to watch them starting from episode 1.
because tbh i dont think ive ever seen the first season? like you always kinda see it from the middle sort of thing. but damn..that show...it made me happy from the jokes but for some reason it also got me sad....probably because i dont have a group of friends like that :

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Gabe is going to North Carolina for his job for a week this Sunday, so I'll be all alone until next Friday.
;n;
I'm glad that I'll at least have work to keep me distracted during the day. If he was leaving the following week, I'd be super bored even with a new video game.
I also need to start saving some money so I can go to New Orleans with him in the summer.
As per usual, his trip will be paid for by the government, but I'll have to pay for my own plane tickets if I join him.

I haven't watched Friends in the longest time, oh my goodness.
I call that one of my guilty pleasure shows. I didn't like it much years ago, but when they started showing it on Nick at Nite or whatever, I started watching it and fell in love.

User Image
User Image

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
i'd give anything to be alone with my dog and animals for a week XD i need the rest lol. but i am getting rid of my brother for like a half a year were sending him to rehab. so one headache down 2 to go.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

Gabe is going to North Carolina for his job for a week this Sunday, so I'll be all alone until next Friday.
;n;
I'm glad that I'll at least have work to keep me distracted during the day. If he was leaving the following week, I'd be super bored even with a new video game.
I also need to start saving some money so I can go to New Orleans with him in the summer.
As per usual, his trip will be paid for by the government, but I'll have to pay for my own plane tickets if I join him.

I haven't watched Friends in the longest time, oh my goodness.
I call that one of my guilty pleasure shows. I didn't like it much years ago, but when they started showing it on Nick at Nite or whatever, I started watching it and fell in love.

User Image
User Image
idk, i liked friends when it was airing, but maybe i didnt even see it until it was absolutely all reruns.
idk its one of those classics i guess, a lot of people know and love it
you just..idk, you kinda fall in love with all the characters? theyre all so funny and quirky in their own way.
its just..idk. it makes me kinda sad at the same time as happy? @.@...

and i will be lonely when he is gone..
i dont like being alone
it makes me remember how alone i ACTUALLY am. seeing as the only person i know in this whole state is edwin. my mom is like 1 state away, dont really wanna see her. and my dad is like 2 states away u.u` in the same state as my 1 friend i still talk to from high school...gah~ ;n;
i know i have online friends but unfortunately it isnt enough when you want physical social interaction.
i just WISH i could hang out with my internet buddies and randomly walk around the mall or something and d**k around at a cafe or something u.u lesiiiiigh..
and it isnt like i am very independent anyway.
while edwin is gone, i wont have any money o__o..
ill have the car, probably. but......he has the card. he just got a credit card but honestly you cant be using one card in one state and have another card used in another =A=...
we dont have a joint account yet. nyah..
crying idk im in a weird mood..

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
im tired *lays head on someones lap*

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

pigy152
*patpat
ouo`
Quote:
well thanks to inflation I sold an item and got tycoon if the other one sells should get Millionaire :/

and got millionaire :/

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Sinister_Bunneh
pigy152
*patpat
ouo`

your lap is so comfy C:

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

pigy152
Sinister_Bunneh
pigy152
*patpat
ouo`

your lap is so comfy C:
ouo why thank you
its the fact im so chubby, there is cushion xD *patpat
rofl

also i like the earrings! good job! they remind me of doilies

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I love those earrings!
You gotta let me know how I'd go about buying a pair from you or something, Pigy.
3nodding

So Amazon was having a sale on these workout DVDs and my friend bought some then recommended them to me. They're like dance routine workouts.
I went ahead and ordered them and they came in yesterday.
After I eat dinner tonight, I'm gonna start on one of the workouts and see how it goes.
I don't have Gabe here to distract me (dropped him off at the airport this morning) so I have no reason not to do this! Plus, I've been walking so inconsistently lately because of the weather. Since this week is supposed to be rainy and kinda cold, it gives me something to do after work.

User Image
User Image

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
bunneh- haha XD i know what you mean. thanks biggrin

renia- thanks! you can send money via paypal? lol message me about it if your interested n.n

oh man, its been a long time since i last dancersized, that was a very difficult workout for me lol. i have no rhythm!

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

i would love to 'dancersize' via ddr.. >:

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

kinda cant wait to move.. >A<`
i hope we do by the next time we have to renew our lease....
i hate moving, i cant stand packing, i dont like unpacking, dear lord the unpacking.... =A=`
all the truck renting, hiring movers [because i cant pick up heavy things, edwin cant do it alone] and then getting used to new areas, new sounds from neighbors, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff