Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
yes gaia, facebook sharing is important.... :/

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

It is of the utmost importance, don't you understand?!
emotion_donotwant

User Image
User Image

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
i understand perfectly!!!
I dislike f book

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
There are many reasons why I hate FB, but it's mostly the dumb people I'm friends with from when we were in school together. Luckily you can hide certain posts from your feed without actually deleting people.
That has truly been the greatest thing Facebook has ever done.

I'm just glad it exists because I have friends who have long since left Gaia, but are still on FB, and I have family all over the place, so it's easier to keep up with everyone on there.
Aside from Instagram (which I mostly use to show off my collections anyway), it's the only social media that I actively use.
It's a little sad, but I'd feel incredibly detached from everyone if I were to get rid of my Facebook.
That being said, I'm not sharing every aspect of my life on that site. Certainly not things I post here on Gaia.
talk2hand

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

tbh, no one on ******** facebook cares wtf is going on on GAIA
like...wow .___.`

im lucky the button isnt showing up for me yet..

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Haha, exactly!

The button is showing up for me, and I was a little confused for a second when I saw it. I had forgotten that quickly that Gaia added the feature.
But um... can we talk about that inventory organizing feature we're obviously never getting?
xD

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
the inventory organizer NEEDS to be updated. like seriously when you click on it the page says "the really really really old inventory organizer"

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
BunnyStark
the inventory organizer NEEDS to be updated. like seriously when you click on it the page says "the really really really old inventory organizer"

^This. So much.

But Gaia has said they're not gonna do/update any feature they can't put a cash option on so I doubt we'll get it anytime soon.

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
well then i aint buying anymore. i want s**t i can use not s**t i gotta pay for when i'm already paying to get imaginary items.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
TheLostNobody
But Gaia has said they're not gonna do/update any feature they can't put a cash option on so I doubt we'll get it anytime soon.
Wait wait waitwaitwaitwaitwait.
Seriously?
******** seriously?
Excuse my language, but what the hell? I didn't know that they were being that greedy. Damn.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rainbowrific Renia
TheLostNobody
Wait wait waitwaitwaitwaitwait.
Seriously?
******** seriously?
Excuse my language, but what the hell? I didn't know that they were being that greedy. Damn.

Yep they've said this a few times before. That's essentially why zOMG gets no updates or anything because they can't put a cash element into it. The only exception being holiday events like Easter and Halloween and Christmas, however they find some way to bring a cash element into it by putting holiday-related items in the cash shop and of course the smash em game, which does have a cash option in it.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
and i wonder why i keep stepping farther away from gaia...:I this stupidity of theirs annoys me

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Also, I just realized that you can share any post from here to Facebook.
I mean, of course you could always get a screenshot of something and post it somewhere else, if it was that serious, but I feel like this is some weird... violation.
I dunno.
It's dumb.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
i think its beyond dumb!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff