Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sinister_Bunneh
kinda cant wait to move.. >A<`
i hope we do by the next time we have to renew our lease....
i hate moving, i cant stand packing, i dont like unpacking, dear lord the unpacking.... =A=`
all the truck renting, hiring movers [because i cant pick up heavy things, edwin cant do it alone] and then getting used to new areas, new sounds from neighbors, etc.

i like moving and packing but when i get to where i'm going i get so excited and want to explore that i forget to unpack and well it just always looks like i'm ready to move XD i've moved so much in my life that i hate having a dresser and i just live out of a plastic tote but i think i need a medium one for my undies and socks and stuff lol. but i never unpack cause i always have a fear that where were at might not work and we'd need to move quickly.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

BunnyStark
Sinister_Bunneh
kinda cant wait to move.. >A<`
i hope we do by the next time we have to renew our lease....
i hate moving, i cant stand packing, i dont like unpacking, dear lord the unpacking.... =A=`
all the truck renting, hiring movers [because i cant pick up heavy things, edwin cant do it alone] and then getting used to new areas, new sounds from neighbors, etc.

i like moving and packing but when i get to where i'm going i get so excited and want to explore that i forget to unpack and well it just always looks like i'm ready to move XD i've moved so much in my life that i hate having a dresser and i just live out of a plastic tote but i think i need a medium one for my undies and socks and stuff lol. but i never unpack cause i always have a fear that where were at might not work and we'd need to move quickly.
ive had to move before without being able to pack anything but my clothes : that sucked..tbh it wasnt even all my clothes........and even then i was only even able to get THAT much after we were already rushed out... .__.
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

I love those earrings!
You gotta let me know how I'd go about buying a pair from you or something, Pigy.
3nodding

So Amazon was having a sale on these workout DVDs and my friend bought some then recommended them to me. They're like dance routine workouts.
I went ahead and ordered them and they came in yesterday.
After I eat dinner tonight, I'm gonna start on one of the workouts and see how it goes.
I don't have Gabe here to distract me (dropped him off at the airport this morning) so I have no reason not to do this! Plus, I've been walking so inconsistently lately because of the weather. Since this week is supposed to be rainy and kinda cold, it gives me something to do after work.

User Image
User Image

I thought the camesel dance or whatever it was called was supose to do that

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I've been waiting since forever for this person to open up sculpture commissions and I got an email this morning saying that applications were open for pricing.
I'm so tempted to try and get a Mega Ampharos sculpture, but it would be at least $125, according to her pricing guide.
I can afford it but at the same time I'm like "Am I'm willing to spend that much on this?"
Her work is beautiful... I just don't know if I want to drop that much on it right now.
At the same time, I don't want to miss out on getting a spot on her commission list.
I think the fact that I'm second-guessing this means I should wait. Yup.
3nodding
*totally just had a whole conversation with myself*

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
yeah, if your hesitating and asking yourself those questions, then you should wait *nods*

about to post 2 new pieces of crochet jewelry on my DA. i just finished taking pics.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
I decided to instead spend $20 on a legendary Pokemon art print done by an artist that I follow on Instagram.
I might add this to what I'm getting Gabe for his birthday.
>w<

So how long does it typically take you to make a pair of crocheted earrings?

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Rainbowrific Renia
I decided to instead spend $20 on a legendary Pokemon art print done by an artist that I follow on Instagram.
I might add this to what I'm getting Gabe for his birthday.
>w<

So how long does it typically take you to make a pair of crocheted earrings?

it depends on the pattern and how detailed it is, could take anywhere from 10min to an hour. (im a bit slow XD)

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
pigy152
it depends on the pattern and how detailed it is, could take anywhere from 10min to an hour. (im a bit slow XD)
Oh okay, I was just curious.
3nodding

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
looking around for patterns to try today

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

well good luck finding for nice patterns!
i give you kudos, it isnt like i could really find patterns for arts...well i guess thats what bases would be o-o....>.<

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
emotion_bigheart

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
its not easy finding free ones. most crochet earrings i see when goggling dont have a pattern or are only for sale. eventually i want to make my own patterns (only did that for the white earrrings) but in order to do that i need to play around with patterns ans figure out what ones i can combine to make my own.

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
me and my dog watched a deer give birth this afternoon. we stayed so quiet and didnt move i was amazed Luna didnt go after her but she sat there and watched. it was awesome! now i know i need to convince my dad to plant clover instead of grass this year i wanna keep an eye on that little one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff