Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teslaz rolled 12 8-sided dice: 7, 6, 4, 8, 8, 7, 1, 8, 5, 8, 5, 1 Total: 68 (12-96)

Invisible Giver

Brysoooon
Teslaz

lol i hate it.. it's miserable getting up that early. there's literally no point to wake up that early
Lol well school is kinda important...but yeah I'm not sure why it starts so early in the day.

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
HelllixX
As you make connections to James Cameron's Terminator and Alien with the lava scene and such let's make another connection~ The same effects team that worked on Terminator also worked on Alien and the sequels. Stan Winston and Amalgamated.

I really liked the first Transformers movie but not the rest of them, I also really love the 80's animated one as I said a few conversations back I believe.

I have not very much to say on my end for Avatar: Blue Planet. I really dislike the Navi themselves, design wise. Although the flying creatures are greatly fleshed out and so are the environments. Personally the main villain feels like a G.I Joe and the mech he pilots at one point extremely disappointing. I to expected more from the hype it was given. I still prefer District 9, the only reason I make the comparison is because it came out at the same time. D9 had a older school approach to advertising, which made you know very little about what the movies really was about. Which I for one miss, in todays age we know the whole plot from a commercial.

Lucy Lawless again! you know how much I love that woman already! A Female Expendables would make me so much happier >.<lol

Love Galaxy Quest to death! Also have not seen it in years so I may take your offer on checking it out on Netflix~

There's an all female Expendables movie in the works already titled The Expendabelles and so far Gina and Milla are the only actresses signed to it. I wouldn't doubt if negotiations for it are shaky now since Expendables 3 didn't perform like they wanted and was considered a flop (it opened at Number 3 at the box office below Let's Be Cops). If it does go through I'm glad Milla is a part of it. I hate the Resident Evil movies with a passion but I love her dedication to the action and the majority of the cast. The last movie made me have a crush for Li Bingbing as Ada Wong. I hope to see more of her in Western cinema. heart Oh! Another inclusion for the female cast would have to be Cynthia Rothrock. She's made some forgettable movies but could more than hold her own in a fight and would be a crime on the level of leaving out Sigourney Weaver. And Zoe Bell did stunt work on Xena as Lucy's double. There's a documentary out there about stuntwomen and their roles going all the way back to the 70s with shows like Wonder Woman and the Bionic Woman. I suggest you give it a watch as it talks a loot about Xena.

One of my favorites is Michelle Yeoh. Loved her ever since Tomorrow Never Dies where she played Chinese agent Wai Lyn. She was Bond's equal in everyway when it came to fighting, shooting, espionage, and on-the-fly vehicular combat. She even managed to give Bond the slip when he tried using his trademark charm. Of course the biggest difference between Western and Hong Kong cinema is that there's a little thing called insurance and EON Productions wasn't about to let one of their main stars take part in extremely dangerous stunts. Believe it or not Michelle was a dancer before she landed the part of lead actress in Police Story 3 (Supercop in the US) playing opposite Jackie Chan whom she's considered to be the female equivalent of. There's a scene in the movie where she has to land a motorcycle off of a ramp onto a moving train. And of course she's got the comedic timing down like Jackie and even dubbed herself for the English and Mandarin dubs of the movie. She's. So. Awesome! whee

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Busy Bunny's Widow

Sweet Spirit

Glitched Existence

heart your av omg

HelllixX generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 224!

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Glitched Existence
HelllixX

Yea, of course xD but can't complain cause in the end of the day.. you're practically feeling high off others fears xD a lot of new people are also forgetting to drink their water so they don't dehydrate e e which keeps causing problems for the company so besides people leaving, they're also being fired for not listening :/
Training was meant to also get them into that habit but since we started everyone keeps forgetting (least the newbies)
That's my schedule when I'm told the doors are open and I have to wait for customers to reach my area xD great way to bond with an animatronic lol

I'm sorry xD omfg. You didn't have to do it all by yourself!
I never heard of that o: that's got my interest but games brings everyone together xD whether they admit it or not. Even a dislike for one games can being some good friends LOL

If I could afford such a trip I'd do it LOL
I'd love to see others acting in haunts and just the set for the places ;3; I HAVE BIG DREAMS NOW OK.

XD aw! Its just awesome to be able to talk to another about my obsession of monsters and being part of the awesome haunt life. I mean I could talk to others about it but I'm sure they're just gonna nod and have no idea of what I'm really saying xD
Tried talking to my mom about my animatronic friend and she wasn't happy xD forgot she hates snakes

Oh boy! I remember last year, we had to spread sand in one area cause there was so much piss xD sad to say.. it was the year I was the swamp monster and as much as I loved being apart of causing it, I hated how it made it hard to slide at customers. ;3;
-I have shoes with no grip and I use to run at customers and slide while standing and cumstomers didn't see me till I was either in their face or right next to them so they'd always freak out big time xD it was a great scare tactic and after that the chasing ensue xD
There hasn't been much leakage in my new spot which I'm glad.. cause I swear since I'm more interactive with the customers I would really hate to have someone who peed themselves press against me 8C

Off to work in a bit it's almost 5 A.M~

No prob I can multitask pretty well biggrin
You're right about games, but some people have no input. The peeps that just don't play and have been out of the loop since 89 -points to cousin- He thinks all games are garbage O.O
Which I can get his views sometimes but they're very narrow and have no back up points besides
the news from back when GTA came out about kids shooting moving cars. Those kids were just insane to begin with the game did not trigger very much that they did not have in them already.

Obsession I think it's our lives! It's the same for me my mom never get's what I'm explaining and she hates snakes as well. Gore turns her away from my photos and such lol Even when she sounds interested she does not seem to understand anything xD Don't get me started on my Stepdad he just looks at it and nods, maybe occasionally asks me what I made it out of. They don't seem to understand the scale of stuff I've worked on yet lol They tell all their friends and those people flip out though.

The day you can afford the trip I'm ready to go to! biggrin
I saw what you did there name dropping! "Big Dreams" ;D

Woah working in liquid is not fun I can agree with that! I was on a set where we needed blood to spray everywhere. Similar to the Butcher's room from Diablo 1. It was a slip N' slide as well lol

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Brysoooon generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 196!

Distinct Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Teslaz

Most kids can't even pay attention in class that early in the morning so it's literally pointless.. emotion_facepalm

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, Who's a kid?

Brysoooon generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 612!

Distinct Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
ninja rolleyes twisted evil cry razz mad lol cool confused eek surprised sad wink whee xp heart sweatdrop stressed scream gonk blaugh 3nodding xd stare crying redface smile biggrin

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Teslaz
AngelicHottie126
Teslaz
AngelicHottie126
Teslaz
HELLOOOOOOO

Hi~
Hey, how's it going?

celebrating a friends birthday in gaia.... you?
Ooh sounds like fun! I'm probably gonna sleep soon.

Oohh.. Goodnight~ have an awesome dream then tell me about it!

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Brysoooon
ninja rolleyes twisted evil cry razz mad lol cool confused eek surprised sad wink whee xp heart sweatdrop stressed scream gonk blaugh 3nodding xd stare crying redface smile biggrin

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Brysoooon
AngelicHottie126

Honestly I went to my inventory and found old Halloween stuff. lolol but thanks sweatdrop

cool.. how long have you been in gaia?

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
I Ceymore Ratz
So, Who's a kid?

We're all someone's kid.

Teslaz rolled 12 8-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 2, 8, 2, 1, 3, 8, 5, 1, 2 Total: 40 (12-96)

Invisible Giver

AngelicHottie126
Teslaz
AngelicHottie126
Teslaz
AngelicHottie126
Teslaz
HELLOOOOOOO

Hi~
Hey, how's it going?

Haha sounds good! You do the same razz

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Teslaz
AngelicHottie126
Teslaz
AngelicHottie126
Teslaz
Hey, how's it going?

Haha sounds good! You do the same razz
maybe hours after its just 5pm here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas