Invisible Noob

Sakura Nekomimi

do you draw arts? o uo

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

ConstelIation
Sakura Nekomimi

do you draw arts? o uo
Sometimes... sadly I can only draw traditional. I swear my tablet hates me xD I don't but art often though. When I do, its mostly cheebs <3 If i have time, i'll draw some cheebs of the regulars here... I am sooo tempted to since the avis are so cute xD

Snarky Ladykiller

In high school they tell all of us to strive to be different and unique from one another, then make it mandatory to wear the EXACT SAME gowns for graduation. How ironic... xD

Invisible Noob

Sakura Nekomimi

traditional arts are awesome, especially when they're chibis. whee I love all kinds of arts, though.
sounds exciting~ > w < I wish I could draw arts. XD

Snarky Ladykiller

ConstelIation
Sakura Nekomimi

traditional arts are awesome, especially when they're chibis. whee I love all kinds of arts, though.
sounds exciting~ > w < I wish I could draw arts. XD
URGH. You should see my first art attempts... Literally. Stick. Figures...... xD I draw fullbody traditional also. Thing is that the avi has to be really well balanced or the final product turns out funky.. In cheebs, you can screw around sooo much xD And you should try it out wink Online tutorials helped me so much xD And stalking other artists on Gaia. xD

Invisible Noob

Sakura Nekomimi

I draw stick figures most of the times. xd
It looks really difficult to draw FB Traditional. For cheebs, I've been browsing tutorials in Gaia and on other sites, too. I'm still trying to learn them and whatnot. But, my final sketch is still messed up. xd I guess I had to try harder next time.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

Wow, you might be the youngest person in this charity. Kudos to you for your efforts in keeping good grammar, I really respect that.

Lol, that's a cute gamertag, I'll add you tonight. I'm sorry to say, but I recently just sold Halo: REACH. xp I don't discriminate against age or gender. I will say the one things that bothers me about being in an xbox lobby with a girl isn't the girl herself, it's the way people act around her. They either start treating her like she's not even a person and become disrespectful, or they throw themselves at your feet hoping that you'll date them or something. How often do you deal with people like that?
EVERY SINGLE GAME. I've stopped even telling people that I'm a girl, and they actually treat me with more respect. Until someone I know tells them. It's actually a little funny. They assume I'm a guy with a really high voice because I'm good... It's pretty sad. Then they start harassing me and rumors start going around that I'm insert username here's girlfriend. Pathetic. rolleyes

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Sakura Nekomimi
cyrusus
smile YES! Another girl gamer! heart
I NEED to get an Xbox for my birthday this year... Then maybe I'll understand the games more xD xD xD Wii is pretty epic for the Olympic games though xD
Xbox(es) are awesome! They have such an amazing selection of games, plus the Kinect now!

Snarky Ladykiller

ConstelIation
Sakura Nekomimi

It looks really difficult to draw FB Traditional. For cheebs, I've been browsing tutorials in Gaia and on other sites, too. I'm still trying to learn them and whatnot. But, my final sketch is still messed up. xd I guess I had to try harder next time.

If you search anything on the lines on "anime poses" or "chibi poses" and stuff like that, it helps a TON. Once you find a comfortable style, you'll be able to come up with your own poses and styles xD

Invisible Noob

Sakura Nekomimi
ConstelIation
Sakura Nekomimi

If you search anything on the lines on "anime poses" or "chibi poses" and stuff like that, it helps a TON. Once you find a comfortable style, you'll be able to come up with your own poses and styles xD

schweet~ thaank you! > w < I'm gonna try one more time.

Snarky Ladykiller

ConstelIation
Sakura Nekomimi
ConstelIation
Sakura Nekomimi

schweet~ thaank you! > w < I'm gonna try one more time.

haha your welcome xD

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
@KooHoo: if you want to show me the avi's now, I've got a little bit. ^-^
BUMP IT
BUMP IT
BUMP IT
& do the llama llama dance dramallama dramallama dramallama
so i can earn them money money money :3
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
I wish upon a S. T. A. R. gaia_star that i would win dont worry i wont drool emotion_drool
cause im too cool >w< emotion_dealwithit now give me a brofist emotion_brofist ye ye ye

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
beeyangka
BUMP IT
BUMP IT
BUMP IT
& do the llama llama dance dramallama dramallama dramallama
so i can earn them money money money :3
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
I wish upon a S. T. A. R. gaia_star that i would win dont worry i wont drool emotion_drool
cause im too cool >w< emotion_dealwithit now give me a brofist emotion_brofist ye ye ye
Llama Party!
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama Darn it, the police came gonk wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff