Song lyric contest 0.26785714285714 26.8% [ 60 ]
Poetry contest 0.11607142857143 11.6% [ 26 ]
Art contest (it'll be like song lyric contest) 0.18303571428571 18.3% [ 41 ]
RNG or Dice roll contest 0.3125 31.2% [ 70 ]
Other (post your idea) 0.12053571428571 12.1% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Just realized that I can't wait for the new collectibles to come out... and the new RIG/CI!! There is always at least one new item that I love in each one <3

Snarky Ladykiller

Pterrifying
Sakura Nekomimi
Pterrifying
Sure :] haha I'll need to go make a tektek of it quick. xD I'll put Persephone in it too
yay! And lol we had quite the quote tree there (almost forgot about that xD)
Me too. >.< I have a bad habit of that. xD haha User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's the avi. xD haha
That is so cool. Slightly gothic vibe, but cute as well... Haha the hair is so epic xD OMG PANDAS!!!! blaugh

Dapper Dabbler

Sakura Nekomimi
Pterrifying
Sakura Nekomimi
Pterrifying
Sure :] haha I'll need to go make a tektek of it quick. xD I'll put Persephone in it too
Me too. >.< I have a bad habit of that. xD haha User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's the avi. xD haha
That is so cool. Slightly gothic vibe, but cute as well... Haha the hair is so epic xD OMG PANDAS!!!! blaugh
I've gotten really fun art of that avi. haha xD
I've been wanting Persephone for it for so long crying

Snarky Ladykiller

Pterrifying
Sakura Nekomimi
Pterrifying
Sakura Nekomimi
Pterrifying
That's the avi. xD haha
You can do it! Shouldn't be too hard if you put your mind into it... I probably couldn't xD I almost gave up on a 300k item a few months back xD No patience whatsoever xD

Dapper Dabbler

Sakura Nekomimi
Pterrifying
Sakura Nekomimi
Pterrifying
Sakura Nekomimi
Pterrifying
That's the avi. xD haha
You can do it! Shouldn't be too hard if you put your mind into it... I probably couldn't xD I almost gave up on a 300k item a few months back xD No patience whatsoever xD
I know i'll get there eventually. >.< It's just taking me so long. I want the stupid quest to be over.
I need something good like that to happen

Snarky Ladykiller

Pterrifying

cyrusus

FriendofFoes

KooHoo-P

ConstelIation

Teehee since I have chatted with all of you and you all seem pretty awesome, maybe I can add you? Well, I don't want to just suddenly send you a request, but if you don't mind, add me? Cuz I don't like sending requests without an okay first... xD

Snarky Ladykiller

Pterrifying
I know i'll get there eventually. >.< It's just taking me so long. I want the stupid quest to be over.
Hey you never know! Surprises always come along when you least expect it <3

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Sakura Nekomimi
Pterrifying

cyrusus

FriendofFoes

KooHoo-P

ConstelIation

Teehee since I have chatted with all of you and you all seem pretty awesome, maybe I can add you? Well, I don't want to just suddenly send you a request, but if you don't mind, add me? Cuz I don't like sending requests without an okay first... xD

SURE! ^_____^
The more the merrier.

Invisible Noob

Sakura Nekomimi

For suure. Feel free to add me. 3nodding

Snarky Ladykiller

FriendofFoes

SURE! ^_____^
The more the merrier.
Yay thank you! <3 And you just changed your avi again xD Similar theme though <3 xD

Dapper Dabbler

Sakura Nekomimi
Pterrifying
Hey you never know! Surprises always come along when you least expect it <3
True :] And you can add me! 4laugh
I just need something to cheer me up soon...

Snarky Ladykiller

ConstelIation
Sakura Nekomimi

For suure. Feel free to add me. 3nodding
yay! <3 and welcome back xD By the way, The little chibi in your siggy is so cute!

Snarky Ladykiller

Sakura Nekomimi
Yay! <3 and seriously, I have had so many surprises on Gaia. When I was a bit of a noob, I was questing for three Checkered Nightmares, and someone gifted my two of them.. Anon too. xD Then later while questing for Kiki, someone gifted me one just because I was polite xD Never had that happen xD So you never know xD Oh this is combined with the fact that I bumped my quest thread WAAAY too much xD

Invisible Noob

Sakura Nekomimi

Thank you!
ooh gee, it's my favourite chibi art yet. I plan on ordering from him when I finished my quest. > w <

Snarky Ladykiller

ConstelIation
Sakura Nekomimi

Thank you!
ooh gee, it's my favourite chibi art yet. I plan on ordering from him when I finished my quest. > w <
Sigh Chibi's are awesome!!! Wonder If I can still find the ones I had on my older account.... hmmm... *attacks photobucket*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff