11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
KooHoo-P
FriendofFoes
ninja wants to see avis... twisted
Also.. the EI needs to evolve... sweatdrop

It's not much of a surprise because you've kinda seen them both already. But I decided to connect these two avatars after you gave me "starlit promise".

This is the first avatar: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I called it "The Promise" in homage to the item you gave me, and the current avatar is called "Broken Promise".

I'd like the first avatar to be something very innocent and morally upright. And my current avatar to be distraught and dark.

Could you please give me some suggestions on what to change on both avatars to emphasize the emotions and themes I'm trying to convey while maintaining similarities?

They both certainly need to be wearing the starlit promise band.

OOO!!! They look soo good!!! emotion_dowant

Alright... So you want to convey this one to have a more innocent look while the current has a more.... "demonic" look? Sorta on the Angel/Demon route?

And you wanna keep with the same color scheme, I'm assuming.

Awwww... emotion_kirakira That's sweet you used my item in tribute to your avi!! redface

The one question I would consider is... do you want "The Promise" to have a more lighter tone to in (aka: More white than dark) and your current to keep to the dark scheme? That would probably be the easiest way to convey it more (though, quite frankly, you did a VERY good job already). I have a few ideas in mind, but I'm going to tektek and put them on my mule to make sure they layer correctly.

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
KooHoo-P

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to each of you guys individually, but I'd still like to get to know you all. I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH for chatting in this thread. I was surprised by the sudden influx of posters that came into this thread at once, but I'm incredibly happy about it. Thank you all once more. Keep it up mrgreen

xD
No problem KooHoo. ^__^
Just keep up the good work!

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
It's really not that hard! It's fun meeting other people even though violinists aren't as awesome as cellists...!

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
So, how's everyone doing today?

TempIe of Time's Other Half

Versatile Lover

cyrusus
Good, and the weather seems to be reflecting that! whee

Did you have a bunch of rain too? 4laugh

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Mistress Deevine
cyrusus
Good, and the weather seems to be reflecting that! whee

Did you have a bunch of rain too? 4laugh
LOL yes, but before that it was sooo bright and hot out. That was the part I was talking about. wink

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
FriendofFoes

Alright... So you want to convey this one to have a more innocent look while the current has a more.... "demonic" look? Sorta on the Angel/Demon route?

Awwww... emotion_kirakira That's sweet you used my item in tribute to your avi!! redface

The one question I would consider is... do you want "The Promise" to have a more lighter tone to in (aka: More white than dark) and your current to keep to the dark scheme? That would probably be the easiest way to convey it more (though, quite frankly, you did a VERY good job already). I have a few ideas in mind, but I'm going to tektek and put them on my mule to make sure they layer correctly.

Thank you mrgreen

I guess you could put it that way, I wasn't exactly thinking of angels/demons, but the theme is still the same. I was thinking more of a loss of innocence, or wasted faith kind of thing. Something more depressing. emotion_awesome

I'd like them to be monochromatic with black/white. But the first avatar to be more white, and this avatar to be more black.

I really do like the item, I'm not entirely sure why, but I just love it.

Yup, just like you said mrgreen Thank you again for checking them out, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
KooHoo-P
FriendofFoes

Thank you mrgreen

I guess you could put it that way, I wasn't exactly thinking of angels/demons, but the theme is still the same. I was thinking more of a loss of innocence, or wasted faith kind of thing. Something more depressing. emotion_awesome

I'd like them to be monochromatic with black/white. But the first avatar to be more white, and this avatar to be more black.

I really do like the item, I'm not entirely sure why, but I just love it.

Yup, just like you said mrgreen Thank you again for checking them out, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Alright. I'll try to work on them today. Still the Hyde's Bloodlust hair? I can recognize a few of the items that you have equipped so I'll make sure to work with those. biggrin

And understood about the angel/demon thing. I was trying to convey it but was failing miserably.

Now to get my butt off Elsword and to tektek. sweatdrop Darn fighting games and their addictive-ness.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
FriendofFoes

Alright. I'll try to work on them today. Still the Hyde's Bloodlust hair? I can recognize a few of the items that you have equipped so I'll make sure to work with those. biggrin

And understood about the angel/demon thing. I was trying to convey it but was failing miserably.

Now to get my butt off Elsword and to tektek. sweatdrop Darn fighting games and their addictive-ness.

I really like this hair, but I feel like I overuse it. If you think you can find more suitable hair then I'm all ears. I love the Jekyll's wig, but I think change is appropriate at times. sweatdrop

//looks up Elsword

Wow, that looks really fun! I wanna play...

//looks at system requirements

of course... rolleyes

Looks like a well-made fighter/platformer game. Is it multiplayer?

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
KooHoo-P
FriendofFoes

Alright. Ill try to work on them today. Still the Hydes Bloodlust hair? I can recognize a few of the items that you have equipped so Ill make sure to work with those. biggrin

I really like this hair, but I feel like I overuse it. If you think you can find more suitable hair then Im all ears. I love the Jekylls wig, but I think change is appropriate at times. sweatdrop

//looks up Elsword

Wow, that looks really fun! I wanna play...

//looks at system requirements

of course... rolleyes

Looks like a well-made fighter/platformer game. Is it multiplayer?

Alright, so something newer for the hair style. I will look into it.

Its a MMORG. Quite good, and the plot line isnt too bad, depending on who you choose.
There is - elsword red guy), raven only other dude), Rena green archer girl), Aisha purple magician girl), and Eve black machine girl). Another character should be coming soon as well. Its based on a 2d platform.

//sighs
I love my two girls. ^^

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
FriendofFoes

Alright, so something newer for the hair style. I will look into it.

Its a MMORG. Quite good, and the plot line isnt too bad, depending on who you choose.
There is - elsword red guy), raven only other dude), Rena green archer girl), Aisha purple magician girl), and Eve black machine girl). Another character should be coming soon as well. Its based on a 2d platform.

//sighs
I love my two girls. ^^

For some reason, whenever you quote me, it will never say "FriendofFoes has quoted you in ____" But it'll say my topic has a new reply. So sorry if I'm ever late replying to you. sweatdrop

The five colors kinda remind me of Magic: The Gathering. Do each of the characters have an association related to their colors? Oh but there's a new character? I'm betting it's white, is it white? emotion_kirakira

KooHoo-P
Your Piano playing makes me jealous...

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Doctor CB
KooHoo-P
Your Piano playing makes me jealous...

Aww shucks, do go on. emotion_awesome Lol, just kidding, I'm not that conceited.

So wow, you've been a member since 2003? I respect your dedication to Gaia. So what exactly is your collegiate career?
KooHoo-P
I used to play Piano in High School, but my true passion is Harmonica. Been playing for near 10 years now.
I was going to school of Mass Communication, and Advertising and graphic Design.
Triple Major turned out to be way too much work for me... I burned out. sweatdrop

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Doctor CB
KooHoo-P
I used to play Piano in High School, but my true passion is Harmonica. Been playing for near 10 years now.
I was going to school of Mass Communication, and Advertising and graphic Design.
Triple Major turned out to be way too much work for me... I burned out. sweatdrop

Wow! It's not very common to see somebody who focuses on Harmonica, especially in this day and age. Kudos to you man. Who're your favorite musicians that play Hormonica?

The only 3 I've heard play said instrument is Neil Young, Bob Dylan, and Conor Oberst. Heard of any of them?

Ouch, I'm surprised you attempted a triple major, but your choices all seem very coherent to one-another. Did you degree end up requiring 158 Credit hours for a bachelors degree? What happened at the end of it all?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff