Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
FriendofFoes
ninja wants to see avis... twisted
Also.. the EI needs to evolve... sweatdrop

It's not much of a surprise because you've kinda seen them both already. But I decided to connect these two avatars after you gave me "starlit promise".

This is the first avatar: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I called it "The Promise" in homage to the item you gave me, and the current avatar is called "Broken Promise".

I'd like the first avatar to be something very innocent and morally upright. And my current avatar to be distraught and dark.

Could you please give me some suggestions on what to change on both avatars to emphasize the emotions and themes I'm trying to convey while maintaining similarities?

They both certainly need to be wearing the starlit promise band.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Seduced Angel
KooHoo-P

Heh.. ^^;;
I am SO sorry ^^;;

It's ok, there's quite a handful that post their application in here. So what do you like to talk about?

The Golden Boleyn's Honey Bun

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
KooHoo-P
Seduced Angel
KooHoo-P

Heh.. ^^;;
I am SO sorry ^^;;

It's ok, there's quite a handful that post their application in here. So what do you like to talk about?

Heh.. I should have none ;; I read the whole thing D:

; ///;
Oh the shame v.v;;

Iunno.. I love your Piano videos/covers.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Pterrifying
I finished my quest!!!! 4laugh
A friend gave me the rest of the gold I needed for it whee
Now I'm raising donations to help other people on quests, and pay back the people who helped me. xD

O_o that was rather quick. Well I'm happy to hear you've completed your quest.

I'm still more than happy to help fund you charity efforts, do you have a charity thread?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Seduced Angel

Lol, it's ok. I plan on making the charity a bit simpler.

Thank you very much! I noticed they got alot more attention since I posted them here.

So do you play any instruments?

Dapper Dabbler

KooHoo-P
Pterrifying
Now I'm raising donations to help other people on quests, and pay back the people who helped me. xD

I'm still more than happy to help fund you charity efforts, do you have a charity thread?
My quest thread. haha I turned it into a "quest to help quests"
I'm going to do that for a while, then this summer I'm going to start questing my OMG >.<
It was so quick because a bunch of my friends donated gold and items to me. 4laugh

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
KooHoo-P
Seduced Angel

Lol, it's ok. I plan on making the charity a bit simpler.

Thank you very much! I noticed they got alot more attention since I posted them here.

So do you play any instruments?

Hmm..

Its not that its 'difficult' I just was going back and forward because I missed your gammertage and and 2005.. XD

Its so beautiful~ < 3

I nearly cried, And I am not kidding you ^-^

Well.. My brothers pitched in to get me a guitar.. But.. I faill.. Heh.. ^^;;

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Pterrifying

Constellation

Cyrusus

Sakura Nekomimi

Mistress Deevine

FriendofFoes

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to each of you guys individually, but I'd still like to get to know you all. I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH for chatting in this thread. I was surprised by the sudden influx of posters that came into this thread at once, but I'm incredibly happy about it. Thank you all once more. Keep it up mrgreen

Dapper Dabbler

KooHoo-P

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to each of you guys individually, but I'd still like to get to know you all. I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH for chatting in this thread. I was surprised by the sudden influx of posters that came into this thread at once, but I'm incredibly happy about it. Thank you all once more. Keep it up mrgreen
You're welcome! 4laugh

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Pterrifying
KooHoo-P
Pterrifying

I'm going to do that for a while, then this summer I'm going to start questing my OMG >.<
It was so quick because a bunch of my friends donated gold and items to me. 4laugh

Wow, an OMG!? I would never attempt to quest something that expensive, I fear that it'll inflate to a higher price before I get enough to purchase it. How do you usually get gold?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Seduced Angel

Wow, thank you for your compliments to my music, I'm glad you were able to empathize with the emotions I was trying to convey in my arrangements.

Why do you say you fail? Practice makes perfect, nobody ever picked up an instrument and started off good. How long have you had it?

Dapper Dabbler

KooHoo-P
Pterrifying
KooHoo-P
Pterrifying

Wow, an OMG!? I would never attempt to quest something that expensive, I fear that it'll inflate to a higher price before I get enough to purchase it. How do you usually get gold?
Vending. Booty grab. The occasional donation. Posting a lot. That stuff. haha xD That's how I got all my other expensive items :]
I'm hoping that I'll luck out and someone'll donate an OMG to me. xP That happens sometimes. haha xD
But I've been questing expensive items (Yakisoba dare, reverse panda slippers, and Persephone) for a while. Now that I've gotten all of them, I'm going to help other people along before I start the next big quest 4laugh

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
KooHoo-P
Seduced Angel

Wow, thank you for your compliments to my music, I'm glad you were able to empathize with the emotions I was trying to convey in my arrangements.

Why do you say you fail? Practice makes perfect, nobody ever picked up an instrument and started off good. How long have you had it?

Since my Birthday of last year. October 30th.

I only know like.. Three songs.. The easiest ones x x;

Smoke On Water
Iron man
Sparkling Stella (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)

x3

But yes, I know this. I mean.. Its not my life long dream to be able to play Guitar in a band. I mostly want to learn to play Piano <3 Its so beautiful <3

Of course<3 You deserve them :3 I also posted one video on my facebook to give you a bit more views x3

Loverboy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces