Total Votes:[ 224 ]

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Lily DArouet
--superawesomeerreply--

Oh come on, you're nowhere close to that. I'm just glad you replied. mrgreen I understand your job would be keeping you busy, and I saw that you actually hadn't posted in any topics for a few weeks, so I knew real life was occupying your time. I was just starting to miss you that's all.

I'm very happy to hear you've found a new boyfriend that's been keeping your spirits up. I don't mind if you went into detail, I'm actually quite curious of your new man.

Photoshop gonk , you should find a tailor who makes tiny hats and dress your Hedgehogs in those. It'd be cute to see them like that in person. Wow, August, that isn't too far away. Did you recently make these plans? I ask because you said you wanted to move into an apartment close to your boyfriend, whom you recently started seeing. (Did I use "whom" right?) If you only plan to get hedgehogs, then I'm pretty sure any apartment would allow pets, just small ones that'd you keep in an aquarium or cage. Well I'm glad you're happier now than you've ever been, I'm surprised a single man could make you feel this way. Personally, I'd prefer the adventurous experience. sweatdrop

I think the house plans have been scrapped. My military friend isn't coming back for another 2 years, and my 2 closest friends have other obligations that prevent them from spending money on real-estate. I think it's for the best though, I completely believe what you say about friendships ending simply because they live together. It's happened to my friend Derek. I also learned first hand that there's only soo much of certain people I can stand. No offense to anybody, but everything is only good in moderation. I'm surprised your mom is going on the religious kick at your age. I mean that in a respectful sense. I mean, that stage between a parent/child relationship is usually around middle school. I'm glad your credit card issue with her has gotten better, and I'm sure this religious thing is only very temporary.

FAFSA is complete, and I get to fill it out again right after summer express classes. (Just the one-month summer classes). Did you college do that? For UNO, summer semester only lasts one month, and 6 credit hours are then considered full-time. So this serves to my advantage because I won't spend as much on tuition this semester. I'm still looking to get an on-campus job, I believe I registered for the work-study program already, but I'm not sure where to go from there. Ah, I remember buying stellarscapes when it first came out because it looked awesome, but then I realized it doesn't go well with ANY of my avatars.

Ugh, Linsey Lohan. It seems like it's mostly pop-stars or pop-related celebrities that end up in the gutters. Thank you, I'll shoot her a PM. OH! Please tell me what you think of the certain songs, I'd LOVE to hear your opinions. I'm very glad you like Oberst's lyrics though. mrgreen

Wow, that's actually a really cool story. eek I don't mean that in the sarcastic internet phrase, "cool story bro", kind of way. I mean that's almost something out of a drama movie. That must've been really touching, I mean you really did help impact the academic future of students. That's something to be really proud about. Kudos to you!

Again, thank you for replying, and I completely understand if there are delays in-between posts.

Dapper Dabbler

Good afternoon, all!

Invisible Noob

Pterrifying
Good afternoon, all!

good afternoon to you, too!

Dapper Dabbler

ConstelIation
Pterrifying
Good afternoon, all!

good afternoon to you, too!
How are you doing today?

Invisible Noob

Pterrifying

I'm good, yourself? :3

Dapper Dabbler

ConstelIation
Pterrifying

I'm good, yourself? :3
Eh. Still not doing great. But much better than I've been the past couple days. haha

The Golden Boleyn's Honey Bun

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
KooHoo-P

APPLICATION:
1. What're you questing for? I'm on a quest for several things. One Quest is in my signature, And the other, I made a Quest Thread for = Not so successful ^^;; My .. Fail of a thread ;'D
2. Why did you join Gaia? Well.. Several years ago, someone introduced me to this site. And , as you mentioned, it changed.. A LOT! I got hooked on in and was never able to leave very long. I decided that my life outside isn't great, so why not meet people that are just like you , or, just meet new people in general? I'm anti-social as well, and I have trust issues. When I get to trusting someone, I get attached to them ^^;;
3. How long have you been a part of Gaia? Hmm.. Possibly for .. About Five to Four years? ( I have a habit of switching things.. Sorry ^^;;
4. Did you ever quit? I have, surprisingly. I quit for about , I'd have to go with two months at the most?
5. Why do you still go on Gaia today? Well, one reason, easy, people I met. They became amazing and I just love them to death <3
6. What kind of music do you like? I love Hardcore stuff. Like Death Metal. Heavy Metal "Screamo" what people call. I like Classical music.. Odd, right? Dubstep, anything that really has to do with bass dropping.
7. What kind of anime do you like? Well.. Like.. Romantic Comedy?
8. Are you in High school, college, or graduate? High School.
9. What instrument do I play? Piano~ By the way, not trying to kiss up or anything, but it is BEAUTIFUL! Nearly made me cry, not telling a lie neither, it really did. My mother even asked me what was wrong and I was like " Its a Umm.. One of those.. Animal commercials..? Question mark? " XD But no. You are just.. Amazing. Words cannot describe emotion_bigheart
10. What is my Xbox LIVE Gamertag? Well, DOC oSPADEo , yes? Did I spell it right? O:
11. What year did I join Gaia on my original account? 2005 ? (Read first post)

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
beeyangka
cyrusus
beeyangka
BUMP IT
BUMP IT
BUMP IT
& do the llama llama dance dramallama dramallama dramallama
so i can earn them money money money :3
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
I wish upon a S. T. A. R. gaia_star that i would win dont worry i wont drool emotion_drool
cause im too cool >w< emotion_dealwithit now give me a brofist emotion_brofist ye ye ye
Llama Party!
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama Darn it, the police came gonk wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dun worry my friend well give em donuts yum_donut yum_donut lots and lots of donuts
yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut
I know theyll be drooling emotion_drool for em
yum_donut dramallama

TempIe of Time's Other Half

Versatile Lover

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Mistress Deevine
Hello~
Hello! whee

Versatile Lover

cyrusus
Hello! whee

How are you? 4laugh

askajddbejf
You have such a cute avi! >//<

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Mistress Deevine
cyrusus
Hello! whee

How are you? 4laugh

askajddbejf
Thanks! heart

Versatile Lover

cyrusus
Mistress Deevine

How are you? 4laugh

askajddbejf
Thanks! heart

You're very welcome! whee

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Ugh I. AM. SO. TIRED!!!! Played three games in badminton today, all to 21 points each, 2 hours total!!!! I kept doing this really awkward pose where I kinda did a curtsy in order to hit the far birdies.... Sigh... Oh well thank god that's over razz I have an actual game tomorrow also... At least it's a home game biggrin No mega long drive to a school that I don't know xD Anyway, I'll be working on a speech for English class, so I might be slow to respond. That aside, how is everyone today? <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff