RNG or Dice roll contest 0.3125 31.2% [ 70 ]
Other (post your idea) 0.12053571428571 12.1% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
By the way guys. Sorry for, yet again, being sporadic with my presence on Gaia.

So you all know I had my surgery thing recently, but when I returned from my leave I got some bad news regarding my military status. So I got taken out of school and I'm not going to be going back to class on schedule. I'm on LIMDU status which basically says if my condition doesn't meet military standards in the next few months, I'll be separated from the military

So lately I've just been doing nothing at all, I can't even go to the gym and I'm feeling really useless and worried about my career.

I have too much free time and now all my friends are going to graduate and leave without me.

So yeah, no bueno

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

KooHoo-P

How have you been lately?

I haven't been able to talk to you that much D:

I'm full-time at university, and part-time at TAFE.
I have a SAC tomorrow, and I am 99% sure I am not going to do well at it at all.
My teacher is terrible crying

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
KooHoo-P

I can't really talk about anyone not being on Gaia much *cough*.

I'm sorry to hear that, but there are some upsides! You can find a hobby, get into something new, spend some time figuring out a plan B in case the military doesn't work out in the end... just spend this free time being productive. :] I do hope that things work out for you, though.

I'll give you some good news, maybe it'll cheer you up a little. So, Gabe and I have spent the last few months looking at houses and we found the perfect one! We're in the buying process right now, just had the place inspected this past Saturday and the inspector pretty much said the place had little to no flaws. We're moving in August, which is when our lease is up at the apartment, and the current owners of the house will be "renting" the house from us since their new home is being built and isn't quite finished yet (which means they'll cover the mortgage costs from April until June). They'll be moving out in June, so we'll be able to start moving our stuff in after. Luckily, the house is just a 20 minute drive away, and I actually can drive past the house on my way to/from work, so over the summer I can take stuff over so we won't have much to move come August.

I was also just telling my friends in another thread that I want to be on Gaia more often, but we'll see how that goes. 99% of my subscribed threads are no longer active, so that sorta makes me not want to be here as much... ;n;

Enough about me though, let me add that I don't want you saying that you feel useless anymore! I'm sure you can think of something to do during this down time.

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

User Image
heart

User Image

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

User Image
heart

User Image

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

cyrusus

Meow!

How are you? heart

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Himemiya Neko
cyrusus

Meow!

How are you? heart
aaaa! meow yourself~ emotion_bigheart

doing okay i guess, i'm finally on my spring break everything is great aahhahahahhhhahhhahhahhahhahaaaa

but yeah it's amazing to be able to catch up on sleep and spend time with my dad. (my mom's in taiwan rn)

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

cyrusus
]aaaa! meow yourself~ emotion_bigheart

doing okay i guess, i'm finally on my spring break everything is great aahhahahahhhhahhhahhahhahhahaaaa

but yeah it's amazing to be able to catch up on sleep and spend time with my dad. (my mom's in taiwan rn)

Ooh, that's awesome!

We're finally going into Winter here, from our pits of hell Summer.
I have holidays soon too, which is exciting biggrin

Sleeping in is the best.
I have no class on Wednesday or Friday, so I always get a little sleep in those two days x)

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Himemiya Neko
cyrusus
]aaaa! meow yourself~ emotion_bigheart

Ooh, that's awesome!

We're finally going into Winter here, from our pits of hell Summer.
I have holidays soon too, which is exciting biggrin

Sleeping in is the best.
I have no class on Wednesday or Friday, so I always get a little sleep in those two days x)

D: Was your summer a really bad summer? average summer? or not that bad of a summer? here in the state i live in the winter was actually pretty mild (i live in missouri, not in the north where they got a ridiculous amount of snow).

biggrin nice! emotion_hug i hope you enjoy them~ what do you think you'll do with your extra time? idk, with me i'm just doing random computer stuff. maybe i'll take a jog around the neighborhood (the weather has been BEAUTIFUL for the first time in a while).

Lupine Hellraiser

KooHoo-P
By the way guys. Sorry for, yet again, being sporadic with my presence on Gaia.

So you all know I had my surgery thing recently, but when I returned from my leave I got some bad news regarding my military status. So I got taken out of school and I'm not going to be going back to class on schedule. I'm on LIMDU status which basically says if my condition doesn't meet military standards in the next few months, I'll be separated from the military

So lately I've just been doing nothing at all, I can't even go to the gym and I'm feeling really useless and worried about my career.

I have too much free time and now all my friends are going to graduate and leave without me.

So yeah, no bueno

Oh man, Koo... That's no bueno at all..
My brother actually just got retired from the Army due to a surgery.
He broke "the big bone" in his foot while deployed. He said his foot bothered him, but he thought it was just aggravated from walking all the time. When he came back from deployment, it was still bothering him, so he finally went to get it checked. Blah, blah, blah, he got the surgery, after a while of him saying it was ******** up, they tested his levels to see if they were up to Army standards, and they were low enough for him to get retired from the Army rather than just discharged..

Really hoping that everything gets better for you soon

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
emotion_bigheart

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Rainbowrific Renia

Lily DArouet

Himemiya Nekomimi

Eve De Lune

Tsuruaka

random question

By the end of your senior year (or during the end of your senior year if you will)

What did you think was "the best song ever written"?

Obsessive Bibliophile

KooHoo-P
random question

By the end of your senior year (or during the end of your senior year if you will)

What did you think was "the best song ever written"?
High school? Ummm, that was a while ago for me. sweatdrop Probably "Somebody More Like You," by Nickel Creek (written by Sean Watkins).

College would probably be "You're Gonna Go Far Kid," by The Offspring.

This is mostly based on what I listened to most often, so I don't know that I'd really say any of them were "the best song ever written," just what I liked most.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff