Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 756 ]
Total Votes:[ 756 ]

Loyal Loiterer

YES! Finished the first solo, even if I may go back and switch it to third person it will be the same anyway. xD

Sarcastic Demigod

Woo! Go rei!
I have so many issues getting solos out.
x.x

Loyal Loiterer

Tangled Puppet
Woo! Go rei!
x.x

I'm gonna see if I can crank another one out tomorrow o 3o but yeah :3 I'm happy.
Why's that? o 3o?

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
robot kitten
Whoo! Dia dropped off Hatchet! He looks cute ><
I'll cert him up Brolis so you concentrate on your rl!
Welcome Hatchet! ( I can never remember his real name)! Cert is on it's way... will try to get it done today if not, then sunday!
User Image

You have no idea how badly I just teared up at seeing him.
*huggles Hatchet lovingly*

Hatchet: *trills*

Loyal Loiterer

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
robot kitten
Whoo! Dia dropped off Hatchet! He looks cute ><
I'll cert him up Brolis so you concentrate on your rl!
Welcome Hatchet! ( I can never remember his real name)! Cert is on it's way... will try to get it done today if not, then sunday!
User Image

Awwwww that's nice n__n

Fluff Seeker

Ugggh, I'm actually having a lot of trouble writing today, myself. Crap. It's just crap.
I'm sorry bby. I have all your plots plotted, but they just won't formulate into words. >.<

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
reirelight
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Awwwww that's nice n__n

XD This hatchet is based on an OC of mine.
My dragon, well the plot bunny eating dragon called Hatchet. *has a puppet of him sitting next to her* >> yeah....i luv my little dragon.
This is the first shop I quested for him. he likes this place cuz it reminds him of where i envisioned him growing up.
So...*cracks knuckles* We're going all the way >3

Tipsy Pirate

Twill get to tagging all things sunday! And getting that certed for you Sword~ Robo is leaving for the night though~ nini!

Sarcastic Demigod

reirelight
Tangled Puppet
Woo! Go rei!
x.x

I'm gonna see if I can crank another one out tomorrow o 3o but yeah :3 I'm happy.
Why's that? o 3o?
Idk...I just...do not do well writing by myself.
I have problems getting to that 500 word count 90% of the time and it just takes me forever to actually start working on them.
I've had a solo planned for Kilian for a couple of weeks now and it's still not happened.

Loyal Loiterer

Tangled Puppet
reirelight
Tangled Puppet
Woo! Go rei!
x.x

Why's that? o 3o?
I have problems getting to that 500 word count 90% of the time and it just takes me forever to actually start working on them.
I've had a solo planned for Kilian for a couple of weeks now and it's still not happened.

Ah I see. =/ That's sort of unfortunate that that happens. Usually I just sort of force myself into it until I'm comfortable then I proceed.
Unless it's like crap for me or something.... then I don't.

Sarcastic Demigod

reirelight
Tangled Puppet
reirelight
Tangled Puppet
Woo! Go rei!
x.x

Why's that? o 3o?

Ah I see. =/ That's sort of unfortunate that that happens. Usually I just sort of force myself into it until I'm comfortable then I proceed.
If I try to force myself into working on a solo my brain usually shuts down.
x.x

Loyal Loiterer

Tangled Puppet
reirelight
Tangled Puppet

x.x

That also sort of sucks. =/

Sarcastic Demigod

reirelight
Tangled Puppet
reirelight
Tangled Puppet

x.x

Yeah, it's not fun.

Loyal Loiterer

Tangled Puppet
reirelight
Tangled Puppet
reirelight
Tangled Puppet

x.x

Yeah, it's not fun.

Probably helps that there are so many people here that you can bounce ideas off of for non-solos and stuff though. :3

Sarcastic Demigod

reirelight
Probably helps that there are so many people here that you can bounce ideas off of for non-solos and stuff though. :3
I've actually not RPed with anyone but Uke for a while now.
We just have so many plot ideas already and things we have to do...that I don't feel like I'd be able to give anyone else enough of my attention. x.x
But I will need to get some battles in for Kilian soon. He needs them to grow and his growth date is coming up soon.

Also, I bounce solo ideas off of Uke all the time.
It, sometimes, still doesn't help. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces