Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 756 ]
Total Votes:[ 756 ]

Loyal Loiterer

I'm really wondering what sort of sword I should go for with Castor... I sort of want him to have an eastern sort of exotic clothing look later on, but I'm not sure I want to give him something katana like. = 3= Hmmmmm..... blah.... Only thing keeping me from starting this weapon choosing roleplay.

Loyal Loiterer

robot kitten
SO you know how we have the Cah? Large scorpions... I picture riding them like this.....

I will so get one of these for Kadryn! Now time for me to flee!

Also that is pretty awesome. eek

Dapper Noob

reirelight
I'm really wondering what sort of sword I should go for with Castor... I sort of want him to have an eastern sort of exotic clothing look later on, but I'm not sure I want to give him something katana like. = 3= Hmmmmm..... blah.... Only thing keeping me from starting this weapon choosing roleplay.

Ohhh, a warrior, eh? emotion_dowant
That sounds exciting haha.

And @ robo:

LOL Kadryn riding a huge scorpion would be amazing hahahaha.

Loyal Loiterer

Brolis
reirelight

And @ robo:

Yup xD Castor the basically colorblind warrior tailor. Now I just have to think of what sort of sword this tailor should be toting. = 3=
reirelight
Brolis
reirelight

And @ robo:

Yup xD Castor the basically colorblind warrior tailor. Now I just have to think of what sort of sword this tailor should be toting. = 3=
It's just not Easter without me, the adorable Easter Bunny! I just love being able to say that...

Loyal Loiterer

[NPC] Easter Bunny
]It's just not Easter without me, the adorable Easter Bunny! I just love being able to say that...

Oh... these things are back. I like it when the staff members are the ones writing and not this sort of this mechanized response.

Dapper Lunatic

At least it's not Diedrich?

Loyal Loiterer

Angerora
At least it's not Diedrich?

That's true though. xD It isn't Diedrich so it's a bit better.

Dapper Lunatic

The Only Black Uke

Tag in A Tumble With Grass Dragons!

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

Angerora
The Only Black Uke

Tag in A Tumble With Grass Dragons!
Yay! //struts off to read-

nekoluch's Pardner

Scamp

wat u do apple o.o

;;
emotion_hug

Loyal Loiterer

I just got some very nice art of Castor * A *
User Image

Stellar Dragon

Awww, that is adorable ^_^ <3

Loyal Loiterer

Orpheus Solon
Awww, that is adorable ^_^ <3

Yeah biggrin I really like it.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
I need to lurk in the main thread more often... All that nice art.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff