Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 756 ]
Total Votes:[ 756 ]

Loyal Loiterer

Hmmmm... need to start or finish the weapon selection roleplay today o 3o.... or at least I'm going to try my best to.

Sarcastic Demigod

What weapon are you going to get?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Magesc
Apple Blossom19

Guess who grew~~~
Welcome the Adept Avani! If you quote this, please remove the art to decrease page stretching~
I screamed so loud when I saw this I scared my father and he thought something was wrong......

*dies*

Smerd, take my tip... (Is sending one when I find your username)

Loyal Loiterer

I'm going with a sword for Castor.
.: A WARM WELCOME AND GROWTH :.

User Image
User Image

If anything needs changing, let me know. LOL.
Certs really don't take me long to do, honestly.
I needed to do something to keep my mind busy and not stressed. <3

~Brolis

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Apple Blossom 19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

reirelight
If it makes you feel better, Apple writes Avani's journals and some of her bio in first person ^^""" emotion_hug

But Apple can do both, just forgive her when she switches gears: it gets muddled if you don't give her time to think about what to write.

Also, if you want, look at Fluffy's writing too. I love her writing and am jelly >.< (Let's be fair, I am jelly of most people's writng here and it's been 16 years since I started >.< [xD]) Also you can look around my gaia journal for the short stories I have written here on Gaia you can get a sense on how I write ^_^
The Only Black Uke
Cooro Cooro
*totally wants praise too... Feels like he should leave some of his sample writing here to give everyone a taste of what Cooro can do!*
You can give us a sample through your prompt entry! =D //nudge, nudge- Also, Tang is too kind. //dies of blushing and embarrassment- >/////>; I'm sure Yrre is awesome.
@anyone, but mostly Rea: Feel free to use my guild and the plot zone if you want someplace to post your entries before you enter them into your journal, and not have them get lost somewhere ^^" That's one reason I made my guild ^^"""" (Also it is open to anyone else who wants to use it ^_^)
Fluffesu
I'MMUNA GET THAT.
*tugs her hair*
Avani: *is jerked back a bit and looks back to see what is snagging her hair* O.O

(OMG NOW THAT I HAVE HER PICTURE, ALL PLOTAGE IS COMING BACK! emotion_dowant )

Friendly Friend

Do do do do do, mindin' my own business, then BAM, lots of tips!

Dapper Noob

OKAY IM HERE. >:]

Working on staffy things though.

I work more on staff things than I do on any characters anymore LOL.

I guess that's alright though, my muse for my characters is all slowly drifting off. D:

But my muse for actual work and updates is on fire. O____O"

I'm weird...

Loyal Loiterer

Reirelight, Renegade Tipper!

Tipsy Pirate

Brolis
OKAY IM HERE. >:]

Working on staffy things though.

I work more on staff things than I do on any characters anymore LOL.

I guess that's alright though, my muse for my characters is all slowly drifting off. D:

But my muse for actual work and updates is on fire. O____O"

I'm weird...

Go Brolis go! *waves pom poms encouragingly*

I get that some days. Like my mind refuses to do rp's and insists on creating things for MagescXD

Stellar Dragon

Awww, Avani is quite the cutie! I love all that pretty hair. ^_^ <3

Hatted Fatcat

Tipsy Pirate

*glomps everyone before scurrying to guild*

Dapper Noob

*tumbleweeds through*

I'm heading to dinner soon. Hopefully later tonight I can work more on that Khehora stuff. emotion_dowant

Tipsy Pirate

SO you know how we have the Cah? Large scorpions... I picture riding them like this.....

I will so get one of these for Kadryn! Now time for me to flee!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff