+1 1 100.0% [ 756 ]
Total Votes:[ 756 ]

Devoted Codger

Happy Easter everyone! emotion_bigheart

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

Pidgeons Go Meow X3
Orpheus Solon
Not sure about the whole of Magesc but my Oblivionite boy, Merikh, was raised by two women. *pats him on the head*

Sooo, if I were to write a prompt with a family like this included, you think it would be square? XD
Yes, it would be totally fine for a prompt entry. :] It happens, just as it happens in this world, and (similarly) there is a good deal of prejudice surrounding it, but there are also those who are far more open-minded - a melting pot, if you will. So you are completely free to include it in your entry; none of the staff will have an issue with that. 3nodding

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

Happy Easter to you, Fae - and everyone! :] Today has been a very...rough holiday for me, but I hope that everyone else is faring much better. <3

Sarcastic Demigod

The Only Black Uke
Happy Easter to you, Fae - and everyone! :] Today has been a very...rough holiday for me, but I hope that everyone else is faring much better. <3
;-;
//tugs you close and holds
Mmmrrr...wish I could be there with you bby.<3
The Only Black Uke
Eggs! Eggs everywhere! Eggs and prizes and cuteness!

Hatted Fatcat

The Only Black Uke
Yes, it would be totally fine for a prompt entry. :] It happens, just as it happens in this world, and (similarly) there is a good deal of prejudice surrounding it, but there are also those who are far more open-minded - a melting pot, if you will. So you are completely free to include it in your entry; none of the staff will have an issue with that. 3nodding

Thank you, Uke! <3333 -Plots out her next entry-

Devoted Codger

Aww, well I hope your holiday gets better, Uke. emotion_bigheart
I'll hopefully be able to write up a response and update Raz's quest tonight.

I'm wondering something...I was looking through the Khehora thread and I was thinking that a Khehorian would be a lot of fun -- but bonded's can't be apart of it.

SO, I was actually thinking of changing Raz's name and backstory ever-so-slightly to make him a Feral and not Bonded...but he would still grow up under Laz and Vye's care (because Laz is a sucker for cute). He wouldn't be bonded, however, because his egg will have already hatched, so he's just a little guy when he's found...

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Smerdle
wat u do apple o.o

;;
emotion_hug
No seriously, my dad was dozing off and I screamed (cause omg that art!), and apparently he jumped bolt upright thinking I was hurt xD

You earned that dear, I am glad I chose her creator to continue with her art emotion_hug
Magesc
Big things, like a whole clan or town or something important that you feel other's would like to use as well.
Small towns or npc's that you create and never use we wouldn't use.
But something like Drac's Town of Khehora or Fluff's odd ball inbreed hybrid clan. Things that are interesting and unique. And can be used by others.

If it's just a town that you visit... nah, no need to list those. But if it has something different, unique about it, then we'll be interested.

Maybe not NPC's....
So like if there is a big clan of tinkers on Sernia that would be included? Cause I know that Shenra comes from a long line of tinkers (Really I'm just going as far as her grandparents in terms of her history, but it will be made known her mother's family has been tinkering not just with metal works for generations) they just arn't well know as a "great" family^^"""

I also came up with an Idea (cause I kinda wanna get this as a character one day) as a slum/area in Ashen City that is home to the hybrids and their pureblood parents, basically they are there to stay away from those who shun them. It's a very complex thought and I really don't wanna go into it here. (Kinda wanna tie it into how Shenra's other grandparents were killed. ^^"""" )

Tipsy Pirate

Pidgeons Go Meow X3
robot kitten

Question for you~

How do the people of Magesc feel about same sex couples raising children? Either by adoption or a couple coming together with children from previous relationships? :3

Same sex marriage is not common, but it's not rare either I would think. There are of course, some individuals who see it as a waste or wrong or something, but it's not frowned upon in general.
If you want them to be bullied that works. If you want them to be surrounded by acceptance, that works too.

Tipsy Pirate

Faexa

I'm wondering something...I was looking through the Khehora thread and I was thinking that a Khehorian would be a lot of fun -- but bonded's can't be apart of it.

SO, I was actually thinking of changing Raz's name and backstory ever-so-slightly to make him a Feral and not Bonded...but he would still grow up under Laz and Vye's care (because Laz is a sucker for cute). He wouldn't be bonded, however, because his egg will have already hatched, so he's just a little guy when he's found...

They'd have to find him as a young one then. It could work....

Also, please make a believable reason why he'd be alone! Khehora do not abandon their young. Someone in the clan would take care of them.

Tipsy Pirate

Apple Blossom19
So like if there is a big clan of tinkers on Sernia that would be included? Cause I know that Shenra comes from a long line of tinkers (Really I'm just going as far as her grandparents in terms of her history, but it will be made known her mother's family has been tinkering not just with metal works for generations) they just arn't well know as a "great" family^^"""

I also came up with an Idea (cause I kinda wanna get this as a character one day) as a slum/area in Ashen City that is home to the hybrids and their pureblood parents, basically they are there to stay away from those who shun them. It's a very complex thought and I really don't wanna go into it here. (Kinda wanna tie it into how Shenra's other grandparents were killed. ^^"""" )

Ashen City would not have a hybrid slum!
Realize that giving birth to a hybrid is Banish able offense. Meaning they would not be in the Main City! Hybrids are not welcome in the main city except under certain situations (like they've proved themselves or are with a merchant caravan or working with the Guardians. )

Yes there are slums and some hybrids are probably hiding there... but not too many! If there's too many the guards find them and kick them out. Most of Magesc DOES NOT like Hybrids! This seems to be slipping through a lot of rp's and stuff. Hybrids are the dilution and mixing of the holy blood that they were given by their gods! Bad!

If you make a clan of tinkers, give us details: how many (estimate) what do they do? Why are they there? Tell us a ton of details cause that's what we'll want. We already have the Gypsies that fit the Tinker status really so this is kinda redundant.

Ask Fluff and Drac about it. We wanted a ton of details from them!

edit: if this comes off as angry, robo didn't mean it as such!

Devoted Codger

robot kitten
Faexa

They'd have to find him as a young one then. It could work....

Also, please make a believable reason why he'd be alone! Khehora do not abandon their young. Someone in the clan would take care of them.

His story would be the exact same.
Only difference is that he would hatch just before the epic dragon battle starts and before Laz/Vye get there.
He would fall into the water and not be able to swim, and Laz would save both of them. emotion_c8

Lonely Shapeshifter

Happy Easter everyone~!

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
Happy Easter guys~!
*goes to reply to RP*

Lonely Shapeshifter

*hunting for eggs in Animal Crossing: New Leaf*

Quick Reply