Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 756 ]
Total Votes:[ 756 ]

Faexa rolled 3 100-sided dice: 40, 29, 71 Total: 140 (3-300)

Devoted Codger

burning_eyes

reirelight rolled 3 100-sided dice: 58, 30, 56 Total: 144 (3-300)

Loyal Loiterer

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
Laters guys~!
*will be back*
I fully intend to type up Hatchet's first Dragon Hunt...
I just need either a older partner who I can build a good backstory with.
>> And a whole lotta luck.

Friendly Friend

Anyone want to have some RP with Yrre? biggrin *trying to get some things going for him* I guess being stuck in Astral City is a minor problem, but.. XD

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

Cooro Cooro
Anyone want to have some RP with Yrre? biggrin *trying to get some things going for him* I guess being stuck in Astral City is a minor problem, but.. XD
Want an RP with a healer? x] I can be slow sometimes, but I'd do my best to keep up. Lithian would want to help with his hand (if Yrre would even let him). We'd have to figure out the circumstances for their meeting, though.

Friendly Friend

The Only Black Uke
Want an RP with a healer? x] I can be slow sometimes, but I'd do my best to keep up. Lithian would want to help with his hand (if Yrre would even let him). We'd have to figure out the circumstances for their meeting, though.

Hrm.. Well, we could back date it a bit, depending on where Lithian would be. He WAS rushed to a healer right after he was attacked. The problem with that is that he lives in the poorest of the poor area of the city, and in the middle of the night.. I'm not sure who would be available to heal stitch up the lad.

Or it could be after wards, when he's gone back to his 'daily activities', and he's hurt himself due to forgetting his hand isn't as strong as it used to be. He likes to climb. but forgets that there's less power there, and ends up falling through something. XD

Eloquent Exhibitionist

My muse is slowly coming back. Thanks to the eggu ^^"

Fluff Seeker

*fluffs Avani and eggu*

Rainbow Fairy

Faexa
Tag.

Sorry it's so long. @-@ I just figured, since we still had five dragons to go (or more, at this rate), I might as well take care of them all and give Lith and Vye another shot at interaction in the aftermath.

Rainbow Fairy

Cooro Cooro
The Only Black Uke

Hrm.. Well, we could back date it a bit, depending on where Lithian would be. He WAS rushed to a healer right after he was attacked. The problem with that is that he lives in the poorest of the poor area of the city, and in the middle of the night.. I'm not sure who would be available to heal stitch up the lad.

Or it could be after wards, when he's gone back to his 'daily activities', and he's hurt himself due to forgetting his hand isn't as strong as it used to be. He likes to climb. but forgets that there's less power there, and ends up falling through something. XD
Second option is good enough. :] Lithian is in a couple places at once depending on what part of his current timeline you look at, but he'll be heading back to the Celestial Plane soon enough that having him there is totally plausible (he needs to turn in his orbs to progress to the next stage so he'll be coming home). He also wouldn't have to hurt himself, I just figured that if he did irritate his hand (or if the healers did a poor/sloppy/cheap job on him), that Lithian would likely notice no matter what their interaction was, and he'd want to help. Does Yrre move about to the richer districts to attempt to sell baked goods/pastries, or is he mostly stationary selling at a shop?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

The eggu has a name now xD

I shall call it Honoka ^_^

Friendly Friend

The Only Black Uke
Second option is good enough. :] Lithian is in a couple places at once depending on what part of his current timeline you look at, but he'll be heading back to the Celestial Plane soon enough that having him there is totally plausible (he needs to turn in his orbs to progress to the next stage so he'll be coming home). He also wouldn't have to hurt himself, I just figured that if he did irritate his hand (or if the healers did a poor/sloppy/cheap job on him), that Lithian would likely notice no matter what their interaction was, and he'd want to help. Does Yrre move about to the richer districts to attempt to sell baked goods/pastries, or is he mostly stationary selling at a shop?

The job is probably a terrible one, but he's going to be retreated for that by Kara's family, so that won't quite work, seeing as I'm pretty sure they'd do a good job. XD

He does sell where he can, though. He'd be down in the rich district, trying to sell his goods at a higher price. In his defense, though he LOOKS dirty, his goods are awesome.

Abe no Mizuki rolled 3 100-sided dice: 6, 87, 36 Total: 129 (3-300)

Lonely Shapeshifter

*slinks through*

Devoted Codger

Tag back. <3

Vyren has come to FULLY accept himself in this moment. Proud moment for mama Fae. <3 emotion_kirakira

Cricket2008 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 36, 66, 100 Total: 202 (3-300)

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
Didn't get a chance to pop in this morning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff