Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 756 ]
Total Votes:[ 756 ]

Friendly Friend

robot kitten
*tosses out tips* Muahaha! XD Yeah, Coroo, we have tipping fiends in here!

Much Tips! Very Gold! WOW! heart

Tipsy Pirate

@Uke emotion_dowant

When someone grows, I read their latest rp's! Or all of it if I have the time! XD Or when they ask me for a Prompt to join a guild! XD That way I can give them a prompt that wraps into their story~
Yes... I have read ALL of Detra's! emotion_awesome

@Coroo: XD I love the Dogge memes~ They're amusing.

Loyal Loiterer

robot kitten
reirelight
Do you always get a dragon soul if you beat a dragon? o 3o

Yes. A win= dragon soul.

Also, (in case new peeps didn't know)
A Dragon disappears/dissolves into dust/light/what have you when they die. There is no body left over! Just the soul remains!

Ah~ I see. xD I was like... huh... maybe I could see if I could make a tunic of dragon scale or something, but nevermind. But yeah, including a dragon soul into my solo so yeah o 3o~ needed to know if it was like guaranteed or a random drop like the feathers and stuff.

Fluff Seeker

*whispers* I'm always looking at all the things ever....

Tipsy Pirate

reirelight

Ah~ I see. xD I was like... huh... maybe I could see if I could make a tunic of dragon scale or something, but nevermind. But yeah, including a dragon soul into my solo so yeah o 3o~ needed to know if it was like guaranteed or a random drop like the feathers and stuff.

Twas a good question to ask! All drops are guaranteed on a win unless noted otherwise!

Oh, if you need plain cloths.. Kadryn has a ton of them... though we'd have to meet up so she can transfer them to you XD Or exchange some for you to make her some items. (like she gives you the cloth, orb and stuff to make an item from it)

Friendly Friend

robot kitten

The teacher here at my University love it too. XD Almost every lecture it's mentioned. XD It's funny watching 60 year old men recite internet memes. XD

Loyal Loiterer

robot kitten
reirelight

Twas a good question to ask! All drops are guaranteed on a win unless noted otherwise!

Oh, if you need plain cloths.. Kadryn has a ton of them... though we'd have to meet up so she can transfer them to you XD Or exchange some for you to make her some items. (like she gives you the cloth, orb and stuff to make an item from it)

Glad I asked, making it a requirement from his father for him to get a dragon soul if he's going to allow him to become a tailor. Plus it's a good excuse to have his first battle and stuff. 3nodding

I'll see about that when I get him at least one tailor skill level. o 3o Also is there a post about that? I know it's like a roleplay with a mentor and stuff but I'm not sure about the specifics.

Tipsy Pirate

reirelight

I'll see about that when I get him at least one tailor skill level. o 3o Also is there a post about that? I know it's like a roleplay with a mentor and stuff but I'm not sure about the specifics.

Professions and stuff can be found in this post
Recipes: most of them are in the Shop! There is a free recipe btw!~ It's the Dragoncloth one :3

Loyal Loiterer

robot kitten
reirelight

Professions and stuff can be found in this post
Recipes: most of them are in the Shop! There is a free recipe btw!~ It's the Dragoncloth one :3

Nice~ And I can use the crafting things as a roleplay requirement as well! This should help out nicely I think.

Tipsy Pirate

reirelight

Nice~ And I can use the crafting things as a roleplay requirement as well! This should help out nicely I think.

Yup! Though after 10 Training Solo's each one only costs 1/4 of a RP req~ So keep an eye on that :3

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

robot kitten
@Uke emotion_dowant

When someone grows, I read their latest rp's! Or all of it if I have the time! XD Or when they ask me for a Prompt to join a guild! XD That way I can give them a prompt that wraps into their story~
Yes... I have read ALL of Detra's! emotion_awesome

>//////////////////////////////> Fuuuuuuuuu- //dies of embarrassment but is also privately flattered, if confused, since some of it is awful But mm, thank you anyway. For taking the time to bother looking over all those words. Maybe will be helpful when he needs a post-growth solo prompt soon-ish since I'm not sure what to <\\<;;;

Loyal Loiterer

Random question so I can finish this solo. If oblivionites don't have eyes, do they have tear ducts? I mean I know they have eyelids and stuff and I imagine they can shed tears, so probably? I'm not sure though?

Tipsy Pirate

The Only Black Uke
>//////////////////////////////> Fuuuuuuuuu- //dies of embarrassment but is also privately flattered, if confused, since some of it is awful But mm, thank you anyway. For taking the time to bother looking over all those words. Maybe will be helpful when he needs a post-growth solo prompt soon-ish since I'm not sure what to <<;;;

Robo has fun reading all! I've been keeping tabs on some of every ones! XD And I'll be glad to give you a growth prompt! I'll probably toss a few your way for you to pick and choose from~

Tipsy Pirate

reirelight
Random question so I can finish this solo. If oblivionites don't have eyes, do they have tear ducts? I mean I know they have eyelids and stuff and I imagine they can shed tears, so probably? I'm not sure though?

Yes they have tear ducts :3 Just no Eyeball!

Loyal Loiterer

robot kitten
reirelight

Yes they have tear ducts :3 Just no Eyeball!

Alright xD I was like.... "should I or should I not? I need to ask somebody."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces