Welcome to Gaia! ::

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
@ iSexy -- The one in the guild, going on to explain the Ponies arrival on Telrunya. It's assumed that they're all there, so feel free to read up and jump on in if you'd like! <3

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
*tackles Mene*

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
@dia - so we can enter and win babies with staff pae or no? *wondering for cadassi and leitha*

@teigy - taggles deary

@mene - Pelagious needs love. After halloweens debace, I'm sure he'll be looking for any excuse to bring out the magic apples again lmao

@wolfy - Oh dear. He'll never leave poor twizzle alone if candy's involved. Inseperable bros. Or at least a stalker rofl

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*tags Dae back*

Yes, you can win babies when paired with staff. Staff can play, however, staff can't influence the choices made in the game, due to knowledge of the paths, so we can't steer our partners towards prizes. We have to stay silent, and the non-staff player will be responsible for making all choices in the game, and we, as staff, just get to RP to play along. 3nodding

So far, to my knowledge, the only staff are the official ones, who have knowledge, or access to knowledge, of the info discussed, so myself, Dia, Sei, and Mel.

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wolfs Heart
*tackles Mene*

/iz tackled D:

@Dae: Well, feel free to shop in my little closet o'pae XD

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
So, turns out that Tei DOES get to play in the game, possibly, so if anyone wants to enter with mine, just ask. XD I can list a few, if that helps, that I have no other plans for who I'd welcome a little mayhem. rofl

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Menelie

*sits on Mene* |3

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
So many choices!

I have a list here if anyone is interested in who is available smile

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Beauty: I demand my mother allow me to sit this dance out! I don't want to make a fool of myself! If you haven't realized I am the Goddess of Beauty not the Goddess of Dance, I can't dance, mother knows this! I failed any and all lessons she tried to have me take, what makes her think I will do a good job now!? If she wants me to embrasse the whole lot of us then she has picked the right person to dance, but hey, I guess making a mockery out of us for her own entertainment is perfectly fine, I am sure the 'commoners' will respect us still after I make us look like a laughing stock!

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
*peeks back in*

I gots doomy left... Anyone want a psychopath for a date?

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
DaemonGabrielle

*pokes Dae* You need to reply to our rp. |3

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*snerk* Maybe we're seeing the rare, unheard-of moment of Aglaia being humble? rofl

Seeing as the Graces were famed dancers, worshipping Venus and Eros by dancing for them in their honor... xd

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
*noms on people*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOL well Aglaia has her moments, she can be humble when she isn't wanting to strut her beautiness around. XD

Aglaia: I also have the job of being a responsible aunt! I need to stay by my niece, she is going through a rough patch right now thanks to that strange hooded figure I still need to question mother about! That is more important is it not?

And...er...that was in her original form! She is now a Pae with two left feet? XD
*flies on by~*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces