• Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Okay Dae *grins* They can go if you're okay with them just going <3

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
@umi - Yay!!!! Cadassi is goingon his first official date!!!! *dresses him up in a powder blue suit from the 70's and begins taking pictures*

@teigy - Dang it. lol I spent like 30 minutes typing on my phone to get her to fry herself only to come back and read that you could post for him rofl I'll go read what you wrote and adjust accordingly. lol

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nah, I hadn't posted yet, Dae. XD I'm working on one now though, now that you've posted again. 3nodding

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Oh thank god. I'll post after you then. *nod*

@wolfy - Yay!!! Couple of single men out on prowl. Being each other wing men! Yipes: What's a wing man? Do you give each other wings? Awesome, man! I gonna be just like those winged things. I'm gonna fly on my buffalo wings and eat the ranch flavored sky!!! *nod*nod*

O_____O Okay, twizzle might be getting jipped on this idea...

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

I want as many people to have a chance to play through this as possible (cuz it's gonna be fun, and very revealing) so staff can play, but they can't win prizes. They also will not be able to have a say in any of the decisions so they can't steer people towards the prizes.

I'll be honest, I just want to play in the RP part of this cuz it's gonna be lots of fun to see how they react to certain things. lol xd

So if you are looking to pair up for a chance at oops!babies with one of the staff pae, that's fine.

I'll have more comprehensive rules and guidelines in a few days for this. 3nodding

Also, if you own an Erote or Grace, I would really, really love the additional participation for both parts of the event. I promise it will be fun. biggrin

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Antidia
I want as many people to have a chance to play through this as possible (cuz it's gonna be fun, and very revealing) so staff can play, but they can't win prizes. They also will not be able to have a say in any of the decisions so they can't steer people towards the prizes.

I'll be honest, I just want to play in the RP part of this cuz it's gonna be lots of fun to see how they react to certain things. lol xd

So if you are looking to pair up for a chance at oops!babies with one of the staff pae, that's fine.

I'll have more comprehensive rules and guidelines in a few days for this. 3nodding

Also, if you own an Erote or Grace, I would really, really love the additional participation for both parts of the event. I promise it will be fun. biggrin

So for my spartan grace of fame, you want her to get a date and RSVP and she'll be one of the "erotes" in dancing with the erotes? Just making sure I have this right. I'm sure you'll clarify more on what the role of the graces and erotes will be later. Mostly curious if I need to get her a date because I wasn't super concerned about it before.

@ Dae: Twizzz will just keep feeding Yipes candy

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

@Wolf: Venus is "forcing" all her children to participate in the dance contest. There will be signups for interested pae to enter, and it will be randomized who is partnered with each Grace or Erote. Each day a pair will be eliminated. You can RP her each day and how she responds to her partner or the judges however you'd like.

For the formal dance, they don't have to have a date or RSVP because something special is gonna occur with them. I can PM you the details if you like.

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Erotes/Graces won't need to RSVP. They won't be taking part as contestants in the game, so you don't need to sign them up with a partner.

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
~wriggles in~
hello dearies! :3

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Antidia
@Wolf: Venus is "forcing" all her children to participate in the dance contest. There will be signups for interested pae to enter, and it will be randomized who is partnered with each Grace or Erote. Each day a pair will be eliminated. You can RP her each day and how she responds to her partner or the judges however you'd like.

For the formal dance, they don't have to have a date or RSVP because something special is gonna occur with them. I can PM you the details if you like.

Yes please smile

*waves to sexy*

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*waves* Hello, dear! ^__^

*should go push the Ponies ORP along, apparently* >.>

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image

User Image yum_puddi User Image
~waves back at wolfie~
ello :3

Teig: What ponies ORP?? OwO

User Image
User Image

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hey guys, I'm totally up for plotting couples for the V-day madness. heart
I have 4 adults I want to enter, feel free to PM me for plotz if anyone inspires you!

Tariq, who I've never really played, and therefore am not super sure what his sexual preferences are, as it were
Kalibang, who has a rather boisterous personality and prefers women
Caléndula, who is sweet and a little morbid, and prefers men
Parvana, who also has no personality yet but I'm hoping to figure it out during this event, also prefers men

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/slinks on in <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash