Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aglaia: *Notices her brother* Eros! Hun, can you do me a HUGE favor?
Nafretiti
Beauty: I demand my mother allow me to sit this dance out! I don't want to make a fool of myself! If you haven't realized I am the Goddess of Beauty not the Goddess of Dance, I can't dance, mother knows this! I failed any and all lessons she tried to have me take, what makes her think I will do a good job now!? If she wants me to embrasse the whole lot of us then she has picked the right person to dance, but hey, I guess making a mockery out of us for her own entertainment is perfectly fine, I am sure the 'commoners' will respect us still after I make us look like a laughing stock!

And which mother would this be, hmm?

MY daughters dance. That is why I brought them here. They dance for me and my lovely sons.

Kleta and Phaenna; however, they dance to kick a**.

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Kleta: Everybody was kung-fu dancing!

Hey Venus' face is back to normal *snicker*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aglaia: *Looks to her mother* but mother! We are not here to dance for...wait, so WHY is it that your sons are dancing in this then? If we woman are meant to dance for you and your precious sons why are Himeros and the others taking part?
Some of us aren't afraid to shake it on the dance floor. wink
Penance my dear. Naughty boys caused a little too much mischief last year, ruining my party. So this year, they will be the entertainment. My girls are dancing because someone needs to entertain the gentlemen who would like to dance with a beautiful goddess.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aglaia: *Looks at her brother* no, you are just to scared to take care of your own child who, I might add, is now in trouble...

Tafari: Aglaia! Leave him alone! *over the whole taking care of child all by himself thing* and besides, she brought that on herself.

Lust: Do I get a say in this!?

Tafari: No, you have said far too much as it is, it is what got you in this mess in the first place.

Lust: ...Maybe I should go sleep with another 100 adults! I get no respect anyway so why not lose my powers for good and then just renounce my title for good as well, then I will distance myself from you all and then I can just forget I even have a family!! *storms off*

Tafari: *Looks at Himeros* that reminds me, care to take care of her for a while? Give me a break...?

Aglaia: *sighs and nods* alright, fair point mother, I guess I can't say no to someone cute to dance with...I just hope he won't try and kill me afterwards, it has been a while since I can remember any dance steps.

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Phaenna: *watching all this* Aunt(I think) Venus, where does this leave me and Kleta in this whole family affair?
stare I ain't 'scared' of a kid. I'm just not willingly going to spend my time around you and the rest of them when you've somehow become such a bi--

*silenced by Anteros, clamping his hand over his brother's mouth*

Anteros: Peace, brother. I do not know why she has changed either, but let's not start this in front of Mother.

*glances to their mother, then sighs and shoves Anteros' hand away* Fine...but she used to be kind, decent...these mortals have obviously done something to her. Corrupted her. stare

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aglaia: *Glares daggers at her brother* I haven't...at least not to anyone else! You, my dear brother, I just want you to take responsibility for the mess you made! It has almost been a year and you STILL have no shred of decency to help with Lust and now she has had her power taken! I am sorry if I am such a b***h but I helped raise the child YOU should of!

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Twitchapher the 3rd
Phaenna: *watching all this* Aunt(I think) Venus, where does this leave me and Kleta in this whole family affair?

I think Venus is their mother, at least that's what it says on the cert.
Phaenna, you and Kleta are my daughters, even if not by blood. You were born Spartan Goddesses.

Someone needs to teach that child respect. *glares at Lust*

*Fumes at Aglaia* YOU WILL NOT BELITTLE MY PRECIOUS SON! evil You will be shunned with the evil twit Psyche if you insist on betraying me.

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Kleta: *Whispers at Phaenna* We are in charge of the butt kicking because we are the only ones who have yet to upset mother.

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
My bad Venus..I just remember when we got them, they were referred as the cousins to the Erotes so I always figured she wasn't their mother. |3

Phaenna: *quickly takes one of Venus's hands and rubs her hand between both of her's* Please do calm yourself. Anger is not befitting the goddess of love after all. *gives her sister a side smile, whispering back* Do I get to use my spear?
Wolfs Heart
Kleta: *Whispers at Phaenna* We are in charge of the butt kicking because we are the only ones who have yet to upset mother.

*joins in the whispering* I also have a fine appreciation for butts. cool

*not exactly eager to have his mother fight his battles for him, also knows better than to step in once she's started* >.> Eh, not like she's going to listen to logic anyway. We've been over this time and time again; she ceases to say anything that makes any sense at all. *shrugs, half talking to himself anyway*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff