Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

Hey hey, Kasumi here. ^_^

I'm really interested in this shop, so I've been trying to read over and memorise as much of the info as I can for rping Pae'il. I look forward to getting some cutie Pae for myself someday in the future. As/when they become available, of course.

For now, I'm going to hang out here, hopefully meet new ppl and make some friends...and keep reading over the Beginners' Guide and such. There's a lot to try and remember hehe. But I LOVE the setting and the different types of Pae'il and this all seems so much fun.

Sparkly Fairy

Check out the discord there is a pae adoption ch

Sparkly Fairy

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Hey hey, Kasumi here. ^_^

I'm really interested in this shop, so I've been trying to read over and memorise as much of the info as I can for rping Pae'il. I look forward to getting some cutie Pae for myself someday in the future. As/when they become available, of course.

For now, I'm going to hang out here, hopefully meet new ppl and make some friends...and keep reading over the Beginners' Guide and such. There's a lot to try and remember hehe. But I LOVE the setting and the different types of Pae'il and this all seems so much fun.

Link you can look at the adoption characters here

Sparkly Fairy

Come join us in the Discord
MiddyGlow

Hi MiddyGlow, thanks for the links and information. cat_smile I'm heading to bed now (I live in Australia so different timezone) but I'll definitely check them out over the next few days.

I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for adopting a Pae'il juuuust yet. I have some more reading to do. But I appreciate the link to the adoption pages.

Sparkly Fairy

Kasumi Roseglimmer
MiddyGlow

Hi MiddyGlow, thanks for the links and information. cat_smile I'm heading to bed now (I live in Australia so different timezone) but I'll definitely check them out over the next few days.

I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for adopting a Pae'il juuuust yet. I have some more reading to do. But I appreciate the link to the adoption pages.

Don't overwhelm yourself <3 pick a species you want to start with and read up on it ^_^

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Welcome to FA!!
As Middy said, don't feel too overwhelmed. We are also always happy to help! We are currently more active in discord though if you feel up to joining us there. smile
MiddyGlow

Ehe, thank you. I've read most of the stuff, but I just want to take my time since it's a lot to remember. And sure - I'm kinda leaning towards an Angel type maybe to start with. Something more simple.

Fea Line

Thanks for the welcome. cat_biggrin

I'll try not to, ha. And that's good to know! Oh okay, sure, I'll get into the Discord as soon as I can. I prefer the slower pace of Gaia forums and such but I do have a Discord that I'm on fairly often as well. cat_3nodding

Sparkly Fairy

Fluffy Glitch

How do I get my Mini taur from the Parade of Lights event?

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
dragonmonkey
How do I get my Mini taur from the Parade of Lights event?

Hi! Most of our administrative stuff (and chat--we're much more active over there) happens on Discord. Here's a link--let me know if it doesn't work!

Discord!!

Sparkly Fairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas