Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Giver

Fea Line
She thinks I'm too old for this stuff. She keeps telling me I don't need birthday presents either.

she lies

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*wanders back in after hot wings and Stargate with hubby*

You know....that's a heck of a question, Dae. I can only answer for myself, of course...and it might be a bit rambly as I try to explain. XD

I came into this shop a long time ago. Many years, as just another player, no idea what I was doing or where to fit in. I made some good friends in time, I got invested in my characters, watching them develop, following their own hopes and dreams and lives...I got invested in the story.

Enough, apparently, that Dia saw fit to bring me in to help with the RP plot. It was a small role at first, but exciting for me. I wanted to be involved in the story and when I found out how much there really was, it was thrilling! I've always been engaged by a good, well thought out story. I started pitching in more and more here, and I just got more and more invested.

Deep down, I'm an artist, in all senses of the word and all the stereotypes that go with it. I'm a slave to my muse/inspiration, I get emotionally invested in my projects, and deep down and honestly...I'm a little vain. I love the feeling I get when I make a Pae for someone, and it makes them happy and appreciative, and you know they mean it, and I just feel fit to burst, I'm so happy as well. Or at least I bounce up and down in my chair, making squeaky noises, and generally getting strange looks from my husband. >.> Or the same for getting to unveil some plotline that we've been working on and revising and planning for months, and everyone else gets excited and enthusiastic and wants to take part? One of the best feelings in the world for me. heart

So, maybe it's a bit selfish to answer "Cause it makes me happy," but it makes me happy when it makes others happy. So call me a sap, but I love this place and the friends I've made here. ^__^

Hilarious Elocutionist

PSH, Teig, you know you really just love the feeling of when your Pae got for 10 Mil on the auction block

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
>.> That's a form of love and appreciation as well. blaugh heart

EDIT: In all seriousness...that was a humbling experience for both myself and Dia. The auction, the event, how everything went over...it meant so much to us both. <3

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Teigy said it best. heart

The love you guys showed us motivated me. We were going to have a small Erote breeding thing for Vday, but I ended up turning it into zomg!epic twist with big new thing coming that I originally did not plan on having. biggrin

Hilarious Elocutionist

*giggles* Well, I'm supper excited to see what's going to come out of the event and thrilled to be taking part in it!

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Fea Line
She thinks I'm too old for this stuff. She keeps telling me I don't need birthday presents either.

NO ONE is ever too old for freaking bday presents. I agrees with sunny. Your momma has lost her mind. My mom still gets me presents. Sometimes. lol

@dia and teigy - wow. I wasn't expecting all that @_@ lol I always wondered tho. It's nice that we can make you so happy. 3nodding

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*can't wait to start, so needs to go distract self with other things that need done, like RPs* xd

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
haha thanks guys <3 I feel the same, I just don't think she understands. She still gives me looks about wanting pokemon games when she knows even people her age ply pokemon >,>;;

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Awww staffies <3

Good question Dae!

I would color pae too mrgreen

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
@fea - Oh lord, do i know that look. My mother calls this website my "coloring page" whille giving me that same look and has yet to realize i'm talking to actual people. She accuses ya'll of being "special" and 13 yrs old. So i guess I'm a predator or something. rofl To say she is highly opinionated, is an understantment.

@teigy - Speaking of rps, tamara came out much more efficient than I planned. lol does this happen often?

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
haha thankfully my mom understands gaia and WoW and that I'm talking to a whole range of people xD

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

razz thankfully I dont have to wonder what my mom thinks

dunno what my daughter thinks of my on it though XD

FA Strafe's Significant Otter

First two (of five) Demi-gods to reach adult-hood!

User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
O_____O EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Such a nice surprise to see when I get out of the shower! XD

Though, I don't know why, I thought Lust would of remained a teen till after the V.Day event given that she was reprimanded as a teen and since she is going to have a role in the event i thought it wouldn't of been till after she would grow given what happened and all.

Not that I am complaing, she is awesome! Dia did a fantastic job on them both!

Though i do like the fact that she is grown, I was wanting her to actually join in with the dancing at this event but obviously couldn't so yay! Now she can do something then just hang around and be a wall flower that is going to be made a laughing stock of. XD

~~~~~~~~~

Lust: Now...where's Axl...oh yeeeah, he hates me and thinks of me as a total freak *le sigh* oh well, next guy...?

Tafari: LUST! Didn't you learn ANYTHING!?

Lust: Yes but a girl can go after guys and not have sex with them can't she?

Tafari: ...I don't know with you...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces