Welcome to Gaia! ::

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Twitchapher the 3rd
My bad Venus..I just remember when we got them, they were referred as the cousins to the Erotes so I always figured she wasn't their mother. |3

Phaenna: *quickly takes one of Venus's hands and rubs her hand between both of her's* Please do calm yourself. Anger is not befitting the goddess of love after all. *gives her sister a side smile, whispering back* Do I get to use my spear?

Kleta: As long as you wield it gloriously wink
Yes you are quite... famous... for your love of butts, Himeros.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

For actual blood relations, Eros and Anteros are twins, Pothos and Himeros are twins all four born to Venus. Eros and Anteros have a different father than Pothos and Himeros. Dylo, (Hedylogos) was found alone and mute and adopted (Venus's care sure changed him around :V ), but Venus still loves him as her other sons (tho Eros will always be the favorite). Hymnaios is her youngest blood-related son, Iordanes (Hermaphroditos) was adopted after he was tricked by the nymph who turned him into a woman. Aglaia, Thalia and Euphrosyne are Venus' daughters, but she adopted Kleto and Phaenna. They can be considered cousins to the Erotes, as there is a blood relation somewhere along the lines.

She considers them all her children just the same. Except Eros' wife Psyche. Venus would like for her fall off the planet any time now.

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Oh great goddess of love, I beseech thee!!! *bows and offers roses of all colors* I would ask thee a favor, if thou'st doth care to impart favor on me!

@twitchy - I know. I prolly will tomorrow night between 7 and 9 central time.

@teigy - Taggles!!
Wolfs Heart

Kleta: As long as you wield it gloriously wink
Yes you are quite... famous... for your love of butts, Himeros.

*faux offended* Aww...I like other things too. *eyebrow waggle* cool

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Phaenna: Always dear sister..*smiles to her before shaking her head* Himeros, it's also not glorious in any way to hit on your cousins...

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I can't stop thinking of CS Lewis' "Till We Have Faces" now.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Tafari: *Looks at Venus* you ladyship it isn't exactly an easy job to raise a teenager, I have tried to teach her and so has Aglaia but she is just hard to control at this present time, usually she does have respect but after what has happened she is just a little unruly and not entierly sure on how exactly to handle it. Your daughter has done well in teaching her to keep a calm mind and be fair and just in situations that may need her judgement on but still, with this, she just is upset and not really sure why she should keep a calm mind when she is more scared then anything, not that she would ever admit it, I apologize for her behavior, it is just hard on her, thats all, but I swear, in a situatin she hasn't made a total mess of well...she is usually a lot better then this I swear to you, Aglaia and I have done well as we can in teaching her that I swear to you.

Aglaia: *Calms down, sighs and looks at her mother* yet you want them to dance for penance that happened last year? If you were not upset with your 'precious son' why make him dance? Shouldn't he be having fun sitting there next to you, eating grapes that are being dangled over his mouth but some sexy Pae then getting sweaty? So you just will let him get away with fathering children yet pay no hand in raising them? *Starts getting a tad hot under the collar again* it is no wonder he could murder someone and get nothing but a slap on the wrist for it! When you are....* interrupted by Lust putting her hand over her mouth*

Lust: *Flew at her Aunt to stop her saying something she would regret* Aunt Aglaia, please stop this, apologize to your mother, I might be upset right now but I am already punished but I don't want you to end up the same way as me, please don't say anything else you will regret, just calm down, the least I would like is to have an Aunt who is still rubbing shoulders with her own kind, its a cool thing to know that one of us still get to do it and whilst I may not be exactly happy with my family right now I don't want you falling out with them, especially since Psyche is already a black sheep in this lot, I don't want you to be one as well, especially not because of me.

Aglaia: *takes a deep breath and sighs, her niece was right, walks over to her mother and kneels down, taking a hand in hers and kissing it* mother please, forgive me, it was wrong of me to raise my voice at you, I am truly sorry for what I said to you.
Twitchapher the 3rd
Phaenna: Always dear sister..*smiles to her before shaking her head* Himeros, it's also not glorious in any way to hit on your cousins...

Eww...even I have limits. *makes face* blaugh I only meant that there are things other than butts to appreciate out there. Like, busts. And backs. And fronts. And sometimes even faces. biggrin

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

lol Wolf, that's the book I'm currently reading. xd

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Pheanna: *smirks and crosses her arms* Sometimes I wounder how far you'd go given the chance...*face palms just a bit* But the ace...More so the eyes are the gate way into the soul.... Perhaps you should peer into them more often Himerios.
*accepting Aglaia's apology* My dear, you must remember. Mortal affairs are not our concern. It is their own folly if they can't handle meddling with the gods. It is the mortals problem to deal with the offspring, not ours.

You speak as if dancing is merely a punishment. My sons will dance to please me, which makes them happy.

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
-rolls through- Tag Tei and Mene~ =3

/loves Trixie forever.

------

Also how's everyone? ^^

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Oh really? Awesome smile It has been a few years since I read it for a class, one of the better required readings I've ever had though.

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
@himeros - *bows and worships as well* You sir, are my all time FAVORITE god. The power of your arrows is amazing! The emotion lust is a powerful thing.
LP
-rolls through- Tag Tei and Mene~ =3

/loves Trixie forever.

------

Also how's everyone? ^^

I laaahve your hair, dahling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers