Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm...some people think pirates are sexy...

pirate

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Iordanes: *offers popcorn to mother* Looks like we might get a show of one kind or another, between these two. *eyes Himeros*

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
o0_Daisuke_0o
Twitchapher the 3rd
-just read your sig- you LoL? :3

I do. X3 I'm better at ADC though. I play Ashe a lot.

Phaenna: *turns to Venus and pouts* Please mother..Jut one jab with the sharp end in his eye?

Aged Genius

Haha, I'm a support myself, though if I have to go elsewhere I can usually manage if I get my Lulu.

I main Sona, Lulu, Soraka, and I'm getting pretty decent at Nami if I do say so myself :'3

-sticks Celestia and Twinkle on display for rp- Any takers?

Celesta: *sigh* Again with the lights?!

Twinkle: *loves the spotlight* <3
My dear Phaenna. If he bites it off, he can chew it. wink

*eats some of Iordanes popcorn*

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
XDDD I'd bite for RP, but sadly, Tei has to get up for work in six hours, so she should probably hit the bed soon. rofl

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aglaia: *Shook her head* I know, I failed with that but to be fair I didn't even know where to look, I know that my brother had a child born of water but I can't exactly breath under water and I didn't know who he had that child with and where I could possibly find that child or the parent who was taking care of her. As for the others, the only other one I heard about was about a child who had been given up at birth? Not sure if this one was part of our lot or not but if it was neither the God parent or the other wanted it and so who knows where that one went to and if she is even still alive.

I know I am not the greatest Erote you have in you retinue and i understand that I should have kept tabs on all of the nieces and nephews I had however, I know I have to make it up to them somehow but it is just hard to look out for them all but that doesn't mean they were not in my thoughts constantly, I just didn't know where to start looking for them and then...then there was Tafari, when he first got Lust he had a really hard time coping with her. As a single parent now he just went home and locked himself in his room, cursing the day that party ever took place and wanted nothing to do with Lust, it wasn't till many days afterwards that he accepted that he was a father and finally came out and helped take care of her and begging me to stay and help, how could I say no? This faun may be a good hunter for his race but fatherhood? He was terrible at it so unless I wanted Lust to end up dead or just really sick at least I had to stay with him.

And in Tafari's defence, he was shot by an arrow of my brothers, he didnt really have a choice if he wanted to have a child or not, those arrows of his don't give the target much choice in anything once they end up being all lust filled and what not.

Lust: Thank you Lady Venus, may I please ask you a question? That is, if you would even know, I just wish to try and understand, at least, who that figure was who took my power? My aunt has never seen her before so in my schooling I never have heard of anyone taking powers from us, is she not documented in any of your books?

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Phaenna: Then we should test how sexy others find pirates. >3

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/slinks in
ooer pages :3
/just got back from seeing Mama with dad and some family friends

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I like pirates... like Hook on Once Upon a Time... *drools*

Aged Genius

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
*Steals Zecora* just since I have yet to cuddle her XD

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fea Line
/slinks in
ooer pages :3
/just got back from seeing Mama with dad and some family friends

How was it? I hate horror films, but this one had Guillermo del Toro involved so I was vaguely intrigued.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Hook is sexy XD

Heyya Dai :3

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I'll tolerate this... since I know you're just stealing her for cuddles and that you'll give her back when you're done *stare*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff