Zoey is awesome!!! 0.14571428571429 14.6% [ 51 ]
Redbird is bi, blast it! 0.037142857142857 3.7% [ 13 ]
Redbird is a God-Mode Sue who must fry and die! 0.27428571428571 27.4% [ 96 ]
Who is Redbird? 0.38571428571429 38.6% [ 135 ]
Other 0.15714285714286 15.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Karutan Koremanu
I will be the first to admit these books aren't worth the paper or ink they're printed on.

But I also read them.

IDK why; it's like a train wreck. That and there are some secondary characters (Stevie Rae, Aphrodite) that I actually like.

crying Again, train wreck.

It's okay.

I ended up reading the majority of them too. D; I kept wondering what new slutty thing Zoey would do.
Karutan Koremanu
I will be the first to admit these books aren't worth the paper or ink they're printed on.

But I also read them.

IDK why; it's like a train wreck. That and there are some secondary characters (Stevie Rae, Aphrodite) that I actually like.

War-Princess Karutan, i thought you wouldn't make it in time. crying
Did anything major happen on your side of the world?

Also, i made the poll and i am quite surprised no one went to consider the 2nd option for some reason or another.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Javier Cross
Karutan Koremanu

But I also read them.

War-Princess Karutan, i thought you wouldn't make it in time. crying
Did anything major happen on your side of the world?

Also, i made the poll and i am quite surprised no one went to consider the 2nd option for some reason or another.
Perish the thought. And yes - college happened.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Damn it. If college really is the way you people make it sound, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown before I even get there.

I'm going to cry in the shower now. gonk

Dapper Poster

...Why is Zoey the protagonist, and not Aphrodite?

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Dandy Highwaymen
Damn it. If college really is the way you people make it sound, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown before I even get there.

It can be rough especially when you have professors on your back about certain things. sad

*pats her shoulder* You will survive; trust me, I'm trying. gonk

Aphrodite sounds---and you guys are gonna think I'm crazy on this--like Rosalie. Is that just me? I mean, the bitchy demeaner, the way she is towards Zoey, and everything just seems to relate to the whole Bella/Rosalie relationship.

Sorry, I don't mean to compare her to Twilight! Sorry!
DelicateMisery
Your welcomes, my dear. biggrin

I've just read the Chapter One, I have yet to read the others. biggrin

I've read a most of the chapters...and I have a deep desire to start sporking something myself.
DelicateMisery

I was just thinking that. She was a little quick to jump on the hate train, like Rosalie.
Dandy Highwaymen

It is awful, but the best part is when you're in a class that is all about what you love!

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Aachren
Dandy Highwaymen

It is awful, but the best part is when you're in a class that is all about what you love!

BUT MATH THOUGH. THEY TOLD ME I HAAAVE TO TAKE MATH.

brb crying
Dandy Highwaymen
Aachren
Dandy Highwaymen

brb crying

I have no sympathy...they made me take Calc 2! Actually, do you know what math you have to take? If you're in a liberal arts program, your math should be basic college algebra...just do ALL of your homework and harass your professor every week for extra help. That should ensure a passing grade.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Aachren
Dandy Highwaymen
Aachren
Dandy Highwaymen

brb crying

I have no sympathy...they made me take Calc 2! Actually, do you know what math you have to take? If you're in a liberal arts program, your math should be basic college algebra...just do ALL of your homework and harass your professor every week for extra help. That should ensure a passing grade.

I can barely do basic math. crying
Dandy Highwaymen
Aachren

That is exactly why you prove the professor that you are willing to work hard...not that you can actually do the math. Most of the math professors know that many of the students in their basic math classes are there because they have little to no aptitude in math and so are more willing to cut you a break on the grade if they see you putting in the effort.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Aachren
Dandy Highwaymen
Aachren

That is exactly why you prove the professor that you are willing to work hard...not that you can actually do the math. Most of the math professors know that many of the students in their basic math classes are there because they have little to no aptitude in math and so are more willing to cut you a break on the grade if they see you putting in the effort.

Sounds like a plan.

Say, my teacher told me that though I'm special Ed, I won't get help in college.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME HE'S LYING.
Dandy Highwaymen
Sounds like a plan.

Say, my teacher told me that though I'm special Ed, I won't get help in college.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME HE'S LYING.

You can get help. You have to go to a special office on campus and you'll get accommodations like extra time for tests and the like. Also, most campuses have tutoring programs and my university has a writing centre.

Wait, why would he tell you something like that?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff