Zoey is awesome!!! 0.14571428571429 14.6% [ 51 ]
Redbird is bi, blast it! 0.037142857142857 3.7% [ 13 ]
Redbird is a God-Mode Sue who must fry and die! 0.27428571428571 27.4% [ 96 ]
Who is Redbird? 0.38571428571429 38.6% [ 135 ]
Other 0.15714285714286 15.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 > >>

DelicateMisery
This is where I shall direct you here, my dear.

Enjoy. Enjoy. *bows* I wish I had the time to do a sporking. gonk IT TAKES SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT! SERIOUSLY!

Thank you, lady!

I know, sporking always has sounded like a great deal of fun...but you also want to pick a book that hasn't been over done!
Zlae
Oh, thank ******** God. Thank you for putting this thread up. I'm so happy I could struggle not to throw Marked into the rubbish bin, but that takes too much effort, and I don't want to have to decontaminate my bin.

Cockroaches are cleaner than HoN.

Too true! I hope you don't have any aspirations to make it further into the series because it only gets worse.
Javier Cross
So what further content can we add here, so we can ensure that the ship continues to float well, guys and ghouls?

So was Aphrodite fond of any of the other girls, in that particular manner, even though its not so clarified on her namesake?

Aphrodite seemed pretty straight as far as I could tell.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Aachren
DelicateMisery
This is where I shall direct you here, my dear.

Enjoy. Enjoy. *bows* I wish I had the time to do a sporking. gonk IT TAKES SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT! SERIOUSLY!

Thank you, lady!

I know, sporking always has sounded like a great deal of fun...but you also want to pick a book that hasn't been over done!

Your welcomes, my dear. biggrin

I've just read the Chapter One, I have yet to read the others. biggrin

Durem Friend

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i used to like this series, but i finally got tired of it because i just can't stand the plot anymore. Or at least the little problems that keep happening with her relationships with men. I mean, come on people a girl like this cannot really end up with so many guys wanting her and all of this other stupid stuff.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I will be the first to admit these books aren't worth the paper or ink they're printed on.

But I also read them.

IDK why; it's like a train wreck. That and there are some secondary characters (Stevie Rae, Aphrodite) that I actually like.

crying Again, train wreck.

Dapper Poster

EstoPerpetua
Zlae
Oh, thank ******** God. Thank you for putting this thread up. I'm so happy I could struggle not to throw Marked into the rubbish bin, but that takes too much effort, and I don't want to have to decontaminate my bin.

Cockroaches are cleaner than HoN.

Too true! I hope you don't have any aspirations to make it further into the series because it only gets worse.

..I've read all of them. From Farked to Awakened. All of it.

Someone's said this before, (twice, I think) but it's like a train wreck - It's horrible, it's bad, it's catastrophic, but you just can't take your eyes away, no matter how much you want to.

Dapper Poster

Whoever voted for Zoey is Awesome... ********. You're all going into my mental pit of death.

I want discussions here. Okay, so, pray tell, what makes Zoey awesome? I can copy&paste my whole thoughts on this book, if I must. It's got a whole lot of 'Oh, hai's' and anger :>

Blessed Prophet

I feel weird for jumping in so late, but I also feel compelled to share in the hatred toward this series.

I can't stand all this teenage fiction crap that's been sprouting up. Publishing a book of poor writing, stereotypical characters, and unnecessary sex, and then all these people eagerly drinking it up... it's like a crime against literature crying

And I found myself flabbergasted at Zoey's hypocrisy. Hating Aphrodite and calling her a slut, yet sleeping with three men.. and then being like, "Oops, sorry!" as if that makes it okay. Actually, acting as if just being Zoey makes it okay.

I also found the permeation of feminism to be really, really annoying. Female supremacy is not better than male supremacy. Just be equal. Come on.
And I really disliked the bashing against Christianity. To me it sounded like the author had grown up in some sort of religious home and had a bad experience with it - like Zoey! go figure! - but her opinion is supported by incomplete and/or incorrect information. God is not some woman-hating evil dictator. gonk

Dapper Poster

Nocre

I'm an agnostic atheist, but I'll go with you on that.

....Every single thing you just said, actually.

Tipped - Because it's so true.

Dapper Poster

Attention: Please, let us rebel against the horny teenagers by <3'ing this thread. They are winning. They are winning, I tell you.

And please, SHOW THEM A GOOD BOOK ALREADY.

Blessed Prophet

Zlae
Nocre

D'awww thanks.

Dapper Poster

Nocre
Zlae
Nocre

D'awww thanks.

(:

<3 The thread for the sake of good literature.

Blessed Prophet

Zlae
Attention: Please, let us rebel against the horny teenagers by <3'ing this thread. They are winning. They are winning, I tell you.

And please, SHOW THEM A GOOD BOOK ALREADY.

No, NO, WE CAN'T LET THEM WIN.

The adolescents of today must not be ruined by abominations of literature gonk

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Nocre
I feel weird for jumping in so late, but I also feel compelled to share in the hatred toward this series.

I can't stand all this teenage fiction crap that's been sprouting up. Publishing a book of poor writing, stereotypical characters, and unnecessary sex, and then all these people eagerly drinking it up... it's like a crime against literature crying

And I found myself flabbergasted at Zoey's hypocrisy. Hating Aphrodite and calling her a slut, yet sleeping with three men.. and then being like, "Oops, sorry!" as if that makes it okay. Actually, acting as if just being Zoey makes it okay.

I also found the permeation of feminism to be really, really annoying. Female supremacy is not better than male supremacy. Just be equal. Come on.
And I really disliked the bashing against Christianity. To me it sounded like the author had grown up in some sort of religious home and had a bad experience with it - like Zoey! go figure! - but her opinion is supported by incomplete and/or incorrect information. God is not some woman-hating evil dictator. gonk

ALL OF THIS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces