<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 > >>

3,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Clears throat “AHEM
Back to the zoey rebdirt-HoN bashing

Here is a great topic for are conversation
Has anyone else realized what a slut She is ? Totally wanton and after the sperm of other men
And I’d like to point out that P.Ccast didn’t even try to point of the need for protection
Its just “GO GO GO”
Most YA books give some feeble attempt at abstinent or protection
Even in Twilight They waited tell they were married ,im mean DAM
Uitsuji
Clears throat “AHEM

Here is a great topic for our conversation
Has anyone else realized what a slut She is ? Totally wanton and after the sperm of other men
And I’d like to point out that P.C cast didn’t even try to point of the need for protection
Its just “GO GO GO”
Most YA books give some feeble attempt at abstinence or protection
Even in Twilight They waited tell they were married ,i mean DAM

Great to see you in here again, Uitsuji.
I recalled leaving option #2 out available, for a reason, if it helps. sweatdrop
Idaten Nine
Mother-Daughter book series? I'll pass.

My mom reads Romance with either Holidays or Children. I read Mystery and other forms of Fiction mainly by British authors (According to my librarian) and Classics. Only things that I read and liked (in a series) that are from the 90s-current are:

Nancy Drew
Percy Jackson
Dork Diaries (Book 3 out now)
Hardy Boys
Animorphs (I began to love my brother more because I found it in his room)

I'm not into realistic fiction (Bluford series can burn with Satan) very much. It's too obvious unless it's like 10th Grade (Forgot Author).

Great to have you with us in discussions, Idaten.
So do you have greater news to report in, that we can all discuss?

3,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Javier Cross
Uitsuji
Clears throat “AHEM

And I’d like to point out that P.C cast didn’t even try to point of the need for protection
Its just “GO GO GO”

I recalled leaving option #2 out available, for a reason, if it helps. sweatdrop

Oh yeah- please link me to that !
I got a bit confused because a lot of the same people are in many of the various =Book= threads
redface - my bad !

but still if i can work this tread back to life too-that would be double delicious =3=
Uitsuji
Javier Cross
Uitsuji
Clears throat “AHEM

Its just “GO GO GO”

Oh yeah- please link me to that !
I got a bit confused because a lot of the same people are in many of the various =Book= threads
redface - my bad !

but still if i can work this tread back to life too-that would be double delicious =3=

As you can see, the underground trading routes between the Ministry of Magic and a lot of valuable allies have been besieged, and now New Jersey's underground routes are the next targets from half a legion of undead Vampires!

Just skip to pages 05-09, and you'll be caught up, actually.

Care to represent Scott Pilgrim's world, if you intend to join?
You may not need to role-play outright to be part of the meeting.

Heroic Hero

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine

My mom reads Romance with either Holidays or Children. I read Mystery and other forms of Fiction mainly by British authors (According to my librarian) and Classics. Only things that I read and liked (in a series) that are from the 90s-current are:

Nancy Drew
Percy Jackson
Hardy Boys

I'm not into realistic fiction (Bluford series can burn with Satan) very much. It's too obvious unless it's like 10th Grade (Forgot Author).

I check out a truckload of books at the library. All classics, as usual. Nancy Drew included.
I also checked out Rebecca for my mom to read along with some other Daphne de Maurier books.
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine

Nancy Drew
Percy Jackson
Hardy Boys

I check out a truckload of books at the library. All classics, as usual. Nancy Drew included.
I also checked out Rebecca for my mom to read along with some other Daphne de Maurier books.

Do tell, Idaten.
So far i am awaiting news on the new E.3, and at any rate, i wonder when the U.S in general will get some shreds of its overall decency back(both literary wise, and society-wise!)

Heroic Hero

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine

Nancy Drew
Percy Jackson
Hardy Boys

Do tell, Idaten.
So far i am awaiting news on the new E.3, and at any rate, i wonder when the U.S in general will get some shreds of its overall decency back(both literary wise, and society-wise!)
October 21??? =P

(The world will not end on this date because it is the date of my parent's 30th anniversary)
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine

Nancy Drew
Percy Jackson
Hardy Boys

Do tell, Idaten.
October 21??? =P

(The world will not end on this date because it is the date of my parent's 30th anniversary)

Fair enough.
Besides, if 2012 winds up the beginning of the end, our lives could wind up being Warhammerified, if we are somehow lucky(or unlucky, depending on how you look at things!) and hopefully space-colonies are underway before the year happens.

Heroic Hero

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BTW is Redbird even Cherokee?
Idaten Nine

Apparently so, if i am hearing right.
One of these days i may as well suggest Piper Mclean(of Camp Half-Blood) against Zoey Redbird, but not right now.

So back on the matter at hand, do you think training from hell(emphasis on the hell part!) will actually get Redbird to start being a badass?

Heroic Hero

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine

One of these days i may as well suggest Piper Mclean(of Camp Half-Blood) against Zoey Redbird, but not right now.

So back on the matter at hand, do you think training from hell(emphasis on the hell part!) will actually get Redbird to start being a badass?
No. No training from anywhere will get anyone to start being cool.

I did have a drea I was queen of the damned (movie based on book)... I must've been tired.
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine

I did have a drea I was queen of the damned (movie based on book)... I must've been tired.

But it worked wonders for the children of Kronos, as well as the Knights of the Round Table(not counting that possible scenario in Mounty Python and the Holy Grail when some of them were killed by mutant killer rabbits, of course!) so how could it not work, here?

You don't say.

Heroic Hero

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine

But it worked wonders for the children of Kronos, as well as the Knights of the Round Table(not counting that possible scenario in Mounty Python and the Holy Grail when some of them were killed by mutant killer rabbits, of course!) so how could it not work, here?

You don't say.
We're all human.

8/10 tells me that you want to do it, but when your moral senses kick in, you back out.

Yep. Aaliyah's last movie...that or Romeo must die...
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine

You don't say.
We're all human.

8/10 tells me that you want to do it, but when your moral senses kick in, you back out.

Yep. Aaliyah's last movie...that or Romeo must die...

The remaining 2/10 would just let my survival senses talk me into the matter if i want to live.

She was going to be considered in the last 2 matrix movies, but she died before she got the chance to decide whether to accept or not, didn't she?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff