Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 85 86 > >>

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Richard Cross

User Image

Character Theme

Richard was starting to feel the urge to kill him even more. It was hard for him to keep a grin from forming on his face. Mello was certainly apprehensive about trusting Richard, and had every right to act as such. Finally, Mello had a task for Richard. Richard needed to prove he would not be a liability in future endeavors, should they ever be put in a precarious situation of some sort. As if right on cue, there was a walker nearby. Killing those things was no problem for Richard, but he needed to be realistic in his approach to match the personality he was trying to convey. He needed to actually somewhat struggle in killing just one simple walker. "Heh... You'd better have a group, for your sake," Richard thought to himself. Richard looked as if he was caught off guard by Mello's given task. "A-Alright. I'll prove it. I'll prove that I'm not just dead weight," he said with a bit of shaky determination while standing up. He looked towards the walker, displaying a bit of fear. He clenched both fists and muttered while gulping a bit, "You can do this... Come on, you can do this. They're... They're not people anymore." As the walker tried to lunge towards him, Richard grabbed both of its arms and let out a strange battlecry that consisted of both fear and masculinity. He turned and threw the walker down, and once it was flat, Richard brought up his foot and stomped on its head. He then did it repeatedly while crying out in disgust and anger. Once he was done and the walker's head was smashed, Richard panted a bit. It was to display adrenaline from what he had just done, as any normal person would that had not killed before. The look on Richard's face was filled with slight traumatization, as if it was his first time killing. In Richard's mind though, he thought, "...You'd best take me now before I turn you into a taxidermy wall mount."

OOC:

Character Statistics: Height: 6'2" / Weight: 183 pounds.
Condition: Healthy, with small incisions on both hands.
Weapons: None at the moment.
Items/Supplies: N/A.
With: Mello.

GoneWithTheWind7

Ice-Cold Genius

Mello looked on with a look of mild interest, watching as Richard went to work killing the lone walker. Once he was done with said job, Mello gave a small nod of his head, a small little smirk dancing across his face. "Mm... A little messy, and not really the way I would have done it. But then again, you didn't have any weapons..." Mello replied, chuckling softly as turned his stare to the walker. "Not too bad for a first kill. I guess I can say I'm impressed. Kinda." Mello replied, turning his head away from the walker and looking back at Richard. "Maybe you're not as pathetic as I thought you were. At least you can defend yourself." With that being said, the blonde gave a small shrug of his shoulders, his hands reaching out to take hold of his helmet. "I guess you can come with me. Get on." Mello replied, moving up a bit in his seat, making room so Richard could climb on. "I'm not really one for letting people... Invade my personal space..." Mello mumbled, a small scowl coming to his face at the thought of having to sit so close to the guy he barely even knew. But it wasn't like he had much choice in the matter. "Just make sure you keep your hands to yourself. Try anything funny, and I'll knock you off the bike." The blonde warned the other male before placing his helmet over his head. And once Richard was sitting on the bike, Mello revved his engine once, listening to the noise his engine made in response and went driving off.

Along the drive to the hideout, Mello remained silent, not bothering to say anything to Richard, his mind full of so many thoughts trying to process through his mind at once. Who was this guy really? Why did Mello get such strange vibes off the guy? His kill, although messy just seemed... Off. Were Yuki and Matty alright? Were just some of the thoughts running rampant through the blondes mind. "..." Mello's eyes narrowed dangerously at the thought of either of them getting hurt. If they were... Mello was going to be sure that everyone paid dearly...

Coming to a stop a safe distance away from the hideout, so not to alert anyone to his presence, Mello turned off the engine and took the key out of his ignition. "Well... Here we are." Mello muttered, waiting for the other to get off the bike, and once he did, Mello got off, and kicked at his kickstand, keeping his bike upright before turning to look at Richard. "There's something I need to do inside that place up there." Mello replied, pointing off to the large looking house. "You can stay, or come with. I really don't care. But regardless of what you want to do..." The blonde paused, placing his helmet down on his seat before reaching down at his side, taking out one of his knives. "You're going to need to use this. I can't guarantee you'll survive if you come with me, seeing as how a knife can't really do much against the guns they have but... Just go and do what you want at your own risk." Walking over to Richard, he presented the man the knife. "And I'll let you know, I'm not going to take the time out to save your a**... You're on your own with keeping yourself alive. But know if you do die, your blood won't be only hands, got it?" He replied, a small huff in his tone as he turned his back to Richard and began walking off, a small limp in his steps.

With that, the blonde went silent, his icy blue gaze clouding over in a murderous glint. Oh yes, someone's blood will be shed tonight... And that blood will belong to that red headed b*****d of a man, Mr.Jeevas. Mello continued creeping off, using the night time around him as a shadow. Being in black clothing, Mello blended even more into the darkness, which only further increased his steal thing skills. It was only a matter of time before Mello made his way to the front of his house, his hand reaching down to grab at his knife, his breathing soft and even as his eyes set on his prey. The two bandits that were guarding the front door were talking to one another, letting out small laughs as they fell back into the wall, evident in their body language that they were drunk of their faces. Mello rose his knife up to face level, a dark and twisted grin coming to his face as he approached the two, and pounced the first one, stabbing the man in the forehead before he could even so much as let out a startled cry. The first bandit fell to the ground, lifeless with the crouching form of Mello sitting over him, pulling out his knife from the bandits skull. The first one turned to look at the sight of the noise, his blurry vision barely making out Mello's form as he got to his feet. "W-who's there?" The bandit asked, reaching for his gun. Mello could only smirk at the other before pouncing on him, giving the male the same untimely death as the other.

Once he was done, Mello got to his feet, twirling his knife in his hand before placing it back at his side. "Well, that was fun..." Mello mumbled, letting out a soft chuckle as he stole a glance over his shoulder to see if Richard was behind him. "Sorry for taking all the fun. Maybe next time I'll save you one." The blonde replied with a small grin before turning away, and making his way inside. Opening the door, Mello poked his head inside, his eyes long since adjusting to the darkness. Without sight of any bandits, Mello creeped inside, his footsteps silent. But it seemed no sooner than he made his way inside, he noticed the form of Charlie laying on the ground. Blue eyes widened slightly with surprise, losing their murderous glow as he carefully approached the other man. "Charlie...?" Mello called out softly as he approached, alerting the other to his presence. And once he stood in front of Charlie he crouched down, and brought a hand out to gently grasp and shake Charlie's shoulder. "Charlie... Hey. Charlie. Wake up." Mello whispered, trying to get the other male to wake up. Mello had some questions he needed to be answered. Like how did he get here? Was he okay? Has he seen Yuki and Matty? "are you alright? Answer me..." Mello muttered softly, concern lightly laced within his words as he nudged the mans shoulder again.

PassiveAnger
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ℐ Scream God Forgive Me Please,
Cause ℐ Want You On Your Knees,
ℐ Don’t Wanna Think About It Now

He decided to stay with Danny, not wanting to leave the kid alone with two bandits, slumped where he was leaning he watched M leave. Follow the dead bodies. That wasn't forboding at all. He shook his head of hte random thought and looked at Danny before watching Daggur on the ground, across the room, sit against the wall, staring at him. His grey, emotionless eyes watched the bandit thug, an eyebrow raised and it was like a staring contest until Daggur closed his eyes, leaning back against the wall and relaxed. Damiens eyes flicked from the motionless Daggur to the pile of skin and bones that was Zombie, watching him writhe about in pain before forcing himself to stand, walk over and swing his machete handle at the guys head, instant knock out.

He stumbled to the table and gingerly sat on it, slouching as much as his busted ribs would allow, his left arm limp and useless at his side, the shoulder aching and burning and pounding, the pain thumping through his body with every beat of his heart, Just his heart beat was agony. He bit his lip, his good hand moving ot his bad shoulder, clutching it with whitened knuckles and screwed his eyes shut. He hoped Yuki was okay. To distract himself from the pain he forced himself to talk, asking Danny, "How long until Roland and the others get here, do you think?"
ℐ Know ℐ Wont Get Out If ℐ Fall In
ℐ Don't Wanna Think About It Now
It’s Dark In My Imagination
NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
XXXXXARMED : Baseball Bat ϖ Nails
XXXXXCARRYING : Crossbow ϖ 8 Bolts, Compound Bow ϖ 37 arrows
(Pack and weapons are left on rooftop with Roland near the Saloon)
HEALTH 88% (Permanently fractured ribs and nerve damage in left shoulder)
WHERE walgreens
WITH Zombie, M, Danny, Daggur
OUTFIT

Daggur the Deranged, : Bandit working for Zombie.
It had been lovely watching the white haired dreadheaded wraith go sadist on Zombie, a boss he honestly didn't think much of. He sighed audibly, listening to the monotone voice ask the kid a question, somehow finding that voice, with it's slight rasp and dry tone, relaxing. It was a soothing thing to listen to, different when being used to speak instead of scream. Those screams though had been exquisite, something that would haunt his dirtiest dreams for a long time. He smirked to himself, still keeping his eyes closed and thudded his head against the wall once. He was bored, and he wanted to make that boy scream again, differently to how Zombie had made him scream, but he made himself stay sitting down, made himself stay mostly still.
Don't want to be ℋere
Don't want to be ℋere right ℵow
Don't want you to see me ℭrying

Before she could even leave the stables and head for the front gate Eugenie was trotting back to her, Demeter looking quite pleased, arching her neck and practically prancing forwards, glad to have someone riding her again. She turned the large stallion she was riding around and went back deeper into the stables, dismounting near the stall that had the girl in it and removing the reigns she'd put on him only a little while ago. She neared the stall, keeping her eyes away from the dogs, and offering her wrist, lowering her body to the dogs height so they could sniff and scent her easier, making herself seem as submissive as possible.

When she was close enough she moved the blonde womans hair away from her face and gasped, "Nessa, it's Nessa, how the hell? I thought she died at the slavers base" she said in a low whisper to Eugenie. She ran a hand through her own white hair and stood up, moving to Eugenie, looking up at the older woman on Demeters back. "Should we move her inside or leave her out here, with some blankets and food?" she asked, wondering what to do.

Don't want to ℱeel this
Don't want to ℱeel this right ℵow
ℱeel like I could give up Țrying

Name Lidya Eva Frost-Knox
Age 18
Health 93%
Where mansion, main dining room
Who With Forest Eugenie, Toren & Koga and Lex & his guards and Nel
Weapons
XXXXXARMED : Long bow, quiver of 10 arrows
XXXXXCARRYING : all her other weapons are in her bedroom or armory.
WEARING

σσ¢ :

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

Danny watched as Mello left confusion all over his face, why was he going alone?! They had to do this together, but before he could protest the an was gone. Charlie and Yuki's dogs wondered over to him and sat down against his sides, charlies dog lay down propping itself on his lap. Dan lifted a hand to pet the dogs in turn as he continued to stare at the doorway. It was still dark in the room but he could still hear the sound of zombie across the room. His eyes watched as the man slithered on the floor in pain curling in on himself as he craddled his hands before rolling over again to attempt to stand.

Dan had been fixed on this as well until another movement caused his eyes to shift. This time to Damian, his eyes followed the older male as he made his way to Zombie. Dans hand stopped petting Charlies dog as he watched Damian deliver a blow to the back of the mans head and his body going limp as a result. His eyes stayed open unblinking until he heard Damian speak to him. Dan did a bit of a double take barely hearing what the man said "Wah, oh um I guess only fifteen-twenty minuets or so" he replied, they really weren't that far from the base by car but it would still be better to wait for the group without knowing how many walkers were out there now. Dan paused as he stared at Damnian "You should sit, you're hurt!" he said in a pleading manner as he looked at him, worry coming to his face now that he got a good look at Damnians wounds.

After a moment of silence his attention shifted to the man in the back before looking back at Zombie. "Sooo, what are we gonna do with them?" He asked curiouslyUser Image

[Out Of Cake: ]
                    [location: ]
                    [with:
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

PassiveAnger

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hallowed Wolf

→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►Toren had heard what Eugenie had said before he got inside, well atleast what she said before he vanished that was. but he knew he could stitch his front knife wounds atleast and probably prep himself a iv for all the blood he had lost. As long as he didnt lose balance that was. But getting up was to much effort since he was still catching his breath, until he heard a knock on the door it was the spoiled rich kid. " Its not like its gonna stop you if i say no is it?" He was breathing a bit heavy as he sat there looking at his face in the broken mirror. " Face is gonna turn into a purple balloon again... not good.... make yourself useful and go grab the black duffel bag thats near the couch i was put on would ya?" It was rude in tone but honestly that how he felt like asking right now his body was fighting alot of pain yet his facial expressions wasnt really showing it just a grumpy guy that had been in a fight. So his mind wasnt thinking all that nicely especially since the kid irked him. Koga came downstairs and found toren and lex, he just walked past lex and sat infront of his partner whining. " Im ok boy, its over, the mean man is gone for good." he reach forward with his right arm and patted kogas head a few times. Koga however stood up and began licking torens face over the wounds on his eyebrows and nose. " Thanks Koga but i didnt ask for a slobber nurse... I can disinfect my wounds friend dont need you licking my blood up itll make ya sick." He tried pushing koga away but koga just growled and went back to licking toren. " Fine, but i warned you... I swear your more human then me at times." Toren knew old medicine practices used dogs to lick sores and cuts to disinfect them so he wasnt bothered by it much especially since he was a dog trainer being licked came with the job. Toren just kept breathing as he waited to see if the boy would go get his duffel or not, if not he knew he could get koga to go get it for him.

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[ Location]: Lidyas mansion
[Who with]:Tkoga, lex.
[Feeling/Song going in my head]: lost.
[Cloths]: black jeans and boots
[Gear]: trench knife,12 Kunai,Compound bow with 30 arrows
canine companion Koga,
[OOC: ] Lemme know if i need to edit it

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Gilraen Meneldur

GoneWithTheWind7

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
≫≫---------------------------------- Shoot straight

Eugenie watched as Lidya moved back into the stables dismounting from her own horse. She followed after her slowly walking Demeter inside. Her eyes followed Lidyas movements before fixing on the dog. Watching its body language as Lidya approached in case it deemed her a threat. When the animal allowed her to pass Lidya moved forward and inspected the girl. To her surprise it was someone she knew. Eugenie dismounted from her horse as Lidya spoke moving over toward the girl to look at her as well. Eugenie didnt know what Nessa looked like until now, so it was good Lidya recognized her, she was probably relieved a member of her group from the raid had survived as they'd hoped considering they hadn't heard anything since they'd split. For all she knew everyone else could be dead "Lets get her inside" Eugenie said quickly "I've got some patching up to do on Toren, she could probably use it as well" she added moving forward to lift the girl up.
                    [ooc:
                    With: Lidya - Toren - Lex - Nel- Nessa
                    Health: Good
                    Wearing:[x]
                    Song in my head: [x]

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Brett Casey

≫≫---------------------------------- Right on target
User Image
Đon't Ϣant Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm ßad Ƚuck

"I've been trying to control him, but as you can probably see, Kovu is uncontrollable" he said with a shake of his head, before looking to Roland, answering with ease, "two people I know of, Kovu and Zombie, the slaver we captured, he escaped after getting severe burns, him and Kovu don't know each other, but they would probably team up if they did and become unstoppable". He sighed and ran his hands through his hair and grabbed his things off the bench, moving to stand with Roland, Skull and Silvia, ready to go with them.

Đon't Kiss Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm Ӑ ℜough ₣uck

Name: Dominico "Atomic" Artemis
Pack: 2 bags of flour, 3 small cans of propane, 2 bags of rice, 10 cans of veggies, 10 cans of fruit, 3 cans of spaghetti, 5 cans of beans, 2 cans of corn, a whetstone, iPod, charger and headphones, walkie talkie
Weaponry:
XXXXXXArmed:Machete
XXXXXXCarryingBaseball bat, Army Knife
Health: 98%
Where: Saloon
With: Anyone at the Saloon... Too many names

{{ Out Of Character : Finally, my atomic post is up... }}
Don't want to be ℋere
Don't want to be ℋere right ℵow
Don't want you to see me ℭrying

"Right" she said, moving to pick up Nessa, the smaller, skinnier woman light as a feather in her arms and she put her up on Demeter's back, in front of Eugenie. "I'll lead Demeter, here, you hold the umbrella until we get to the patio" she said with a smile, handing the umbrella to her companion and beginning t lead the way back to the mansion, tugging on Demeter's reigns softly, her horse riding boots crunching on the gravel. Even with the rain it was still warm and muggy, but the rain water itself was freezing cold and Nessa would get sick with her health in it's current state. When they reached the edge of the patio Demeter stopped and Lidya moved to get Nessa down, setting her on the dry, wooden floor for the dog to sniff, offering to help Eugenie down as well, the alcohol she'd had earlier starting to fade from her system, but she was still pleasantly buzzed and she could still taste Eugenie on her lips. Such a natural taste, easy to get addicted to if she wasn't careful..
Don't want to ℱeel this
Don't want to ℱeel this right ℵow
ℱeel like I could give up Țrying

Name Lidya Eva Frost-Knox
Age 18
Health 93%
Where stables > Mansion, Main Foyer
Who With Forest Eugenie, Toren & Koga and Lex & his guards and Nel
Weapons
XXXXXARMED : Long bow, quiver of 10 arrows
XXXXXCARRYING : all her other weapons are in her bedroom or armory.
WEARING

σσ¢ : I'll do a Damien post next, but after that I need to log off, sorry guys, need to prep dinner.
ℐ Scream God Forgive Me Please,
Cause ℐ Want You On Your Knees,
ℐ Don’t Wanna Think About It Now

"You and I will wait here for the team, then go look for Yuki once we have our numbers up, until then, we can tie these two up and try to get some answers out of them or just rest and get our strength back" he said, an emotionless smile, dull and small on his lips and he ruffled the boys hair, reaching over and messing it up a little. "I suggest we go through their stuff, get some weapons and some food" he said, feeling a little queasy, the sedative messing with his empty stomach. He stumbled around the bodies littering the floor and the other rooms of the small base after tying Daggurs hands and feet up, and tying Zombies up as well, though he wasn't as gentle with Zombie as he had been with Daggur.
ℐ Know ℐ Wont Get Out If ℐ Fall In
ℐ Don't Wanna Think About It Now
It’s Dark In My Imagination
NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
XXXXXARMED : Baseball Bat ϖ Nails
XXXXXCARRYING : Crossbow ϖ 8 Bolts, Compound Bow ϖ 37 arrows
(Pack and weapons are left on rooftop with Roland near the Saloon)
HEALTH 88% (Permanently fractured ribs and nerve damage in left shoulder)
WHERE walgreens
WITH Zombie, M, Danny, Daggur
OUTFIT

Daggur the Deranged, : Bandit working for Zombie.
He allowed himself to be tied up, grinning the whole while and watched Damien and Danny interact. Damien pretended to be human around kids? Strange.

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageCharlie Winsaw

Clothing: Long sleeve, sweats, beanie, backpack

Company: Mello and ??? (too dark to see)

Misc: Glass bottle, brick.

Injuries: Lightly bruised, few scratches.

Man versus nature. What is nature, but a beast? Where is the beast, it's within. Why do we cage the beast? Release and kill it! Or let it kill you!

Charlie was dreaming of himself. Weird dream, he had the fangs of a wolf and killed zombies with it. He killed bandits too, bit their necks and they suddenly stopped cold. He saw his parents, he ran towards them with embracing arms. But when he got close enough, he bit into his parent's necks too, the only difference is that they struggled. Next his pet dog, strangely with all four limbs intact. He embraced his dog, then began eating it's legs. He saw Matty and Yuki and ran towards them same as the others. Except this time, Matty's friend Mello kicked Charlie over and Matty decapitated Charlie with his sword. Charlie's mouth was opening and closing as if it still wanted to bite. And then he realized... He was a zombie.

Charlie slowly regained conspicuousness and asked. "Mello? Your name's Mello right?" The memory of Charlie's dream came back to him and he got chills down his spine. He immediately got back on his feet and felt like Mello was about to send him back to the ground. He quickly realized the distinction between dreams and reality and relaxed. "Oh mhmm, just fine, just fell asleep that's all." Charlie wasn't very sure of what was happening. Why Mello was here, was he a part of this group or maybe... "You see Yuki or Matty lately?" He asked without really thinking of why'd he care other than the fact Mello cares.

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Richard Cross

User Image

Character Theme

Richard listened to Mello's analysis in regards to the action he had just performed which consisted of taking down a lone walker. After Mello stated the fact that he was somewhat impressed, he finally told Richard to get on the motorcycle. "Smart choice," Richard thought to himself, grinning on the inside. "Oh, thank you! Thank you so much!," he stated with relief. Richard would then hop onto the motorcycle, making sure to keep enough distance from Mello to the point where he would not be making contact against him. Hearing Mello's terms about staying on the motorcycle, Richard merely nodded. "...Like I said before... You'd better have a group," he thought to himself. The ride was filled with silence, not that Richard made any effort to break it. The only thing Richard could hear was the sweet symphony he envisioned within his mind... The Symphony of Screams. It was going to be his masterpiece, and he needed a few more key notes to complete it. Perhaps Mello would become one of those notes.

But for the time being, Richard would wait patiently. The killer inside of him was waiting for the opportunity to strike... for the moment to pounce on his prey... Eventually, they reached their destination, which looked to be nearby a large house of some sort. Mello actually handed Richard a knife as well. At that moment, Richard looked down at it and then back at Mello as his back was turned. "You're pushing it... Now I'm really tempted to slice you open," he thought to himself. He resisted the temptation though and merely followed quietly behind Mello. Richard was still retaining the fake persona, so he seemed a bit nervous and fearful about whatever they were about to get themselves into. Within moments, Mello dispatched two bandits that were just outside the large house. Hearing Mello's comment, Richard stammered, "U-Uh n-no. I'd rather not." Once they made their way inside, Mello seemed to be checking on someone who was unconscious... or asleep, rather. After a few moments, Richard caught wind of a handful of names. The man that was asleep just moments ago was Charlie. The man that had allowed Richard to join was Mello.

The other two names had Richard intrigued... They were Yuki and Matty. It seemed the group consisted of a handful of people, which was what Richard wanted. He would need to see the group altogether though, to assess his prey. However, a quick change of events interrupted Richard's train of thought when he heard the all-too-familiar clicking sound of a gun. Only this time, it was pressed against the right side of his head. It seemed there was a bandit that snuck up on him. "Uh... Guys?," Richard questioned fearfully while frozen. The bandit was staring at Richard with an angered expression and ordered, "Drop the knife and put your hands up! Now!" With that being said, Richard immediately dropped the knife and raised up both hands. The bandit was looking towards Mello and Charlie, saying, "You ********. You killed my friends, you goddamn assholes. I'm going to ******** lay waste to every single one of you. Starting with this chickenshit, right here!" Richard seemed fearful on the outside, but his inner thoughts said, "...How annoying... Looks like I'll have to act out of character for a brief moment... Oh well."

Richard immediately shut both of his eyes tightly and cried out as he immediately swung around with very impressive speed. Richard's closest hand knocked the gun out of the way, which made the bandit fire in reaction. At the same time that happened, Richard used his other hand to launch a knife-hand jab straight into the bandit's throat with the tips of his fingers. The impact resonated with a loud squishing noise and a sound that was only recognizable when someone struck another person with a powerful strike. From the impact of the strike, the bandit was immediately floored and started gagging out, with blood spewing out of his mouth each time he gagged. As for Richard, he yelled out, acting as if the strike that was launched at the bandit's neck caused his hand a great deal of pain. Of course, in reality, it did not hurt at all. Richard was only acting to somewhat disguise whatever just happened. Mello would probably be very skeptical about the events that just took place, but Richard would probably make the excuse that people could do things they never thought possible, given the right circumstances. Richard remembered reading an article one time about a woman who literally lifted up a car with pure adrenaline just so her baby, who was trapped under it, could be saved by bystanders. It was quite an intriguing story in his opinion. "I guess I'll have you to thank if I don't start a confrontation and my cover isn't blown," Richard thought to himself in regards to the woman from the story he read a while back. It was strange how Richard respected some people to a degree, even though he was indiscriminate when it came to killing in general.

OOC:

Character Statistics: Height: 6'2" / Weight: 183 pounds.
Condition: Healthy, with small incisions on both hands.
Weapons: A knife, which was dropped a few seconds ago.
Items/Supplies: N/A.
With: Mello, Charlie, and a dying bandit.

GoneWithTheWind7

Bored Z o m b i e

PassiveAnger

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

Danny listened to Damians words as he rejected his offer to sit. Instead he was already thinking ahead of what they needed to do next. Skeptical of the smile he gave him instead, Danny nodded and got to his feet. He helped Damnian search the bodies gathering anything that he either knew was useful or that looked like it could be. As he passed Zombie, Danny paused staring down at his limp form as he was tied laying on the ground. He wanted to kick him over and over for hurting Yuki. He was a bad man, bad men should be punished, and he had been. Why did he still feel like it wasn't enough though? He knew the others were coming, maybe they'd handle it further, but what if they didn't? Kneeling down to his level Danny peered at his features at the cuts lining his face from Mellos and Damians knifes. Dan looked over at his shoulder glancing at Damain while he searched a body. He reached into his pocket pulling out his pocket knife flipping the blade open his reflection gleaming back at him.

Looking down at Zombie Dan lowered the blade towards his face pressing the metal against his skin, pricking him enough to draw blood. Dan stared at the cut and the blood on the blade before snapping back to reality. He closed the blade returning to his feet and gathering the supplies back into his arms. Dan wondered back over toward where Damian was searching. As he neared he walked passed Daggur noticing he was still awake, the grin on his twisted face made him nervous, terrified even, but as he walked by he tried to remain composed glaring at the man sticking out his tongue. Danny hobbled over to Damian "This good?" He asked showing the handful of supplies he's gotten off the bandits "None of them had food on them, I guess they weren't planning on staying here. though one had a cracker pack" he said holding up a saltine, he tore into the package and popped one into his mouth grinning from ear to ear before holding the other out to Damian to take.User Image

[Out Of Cake: ]
                    [location: ]
                    [with:
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

PassiveAnger

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

ENTER...
...Mr. Jeevas

Previously on WYWD...
Mr. Jeevas passed by the room occasionally after bidding his wife good eve. He smirked ever so slightly as the oblivious woman left his sight and had began widdling away at some little log with his knife. Having well picked nails, he didn't have a whole lot else to do besides calm down. If he didn't calm down... He wasn't sure what he'd do to that rebellious little s**t of a son of his. Mr.Jeevas listened as his men mentioned a newcomer, he was tempted to greet the male when he found him sleeping on his floor. Tilting his head, the redhead had turned around and went back to his quarters. With time to think, and half a bottle of Fireball to keep him company, Jeevas pondered.. His mind went to the little girl. He had overheard his wife talking about wanting a daughter... Maybe he could keep her under his thumb with a daughter to keep her busy. That was an interesting thought! However, all thoughts stopped when an all too familiar voice sounded.

Deep blues sharpened, he looked to the door. So Mello had come afterall.... A malicious grin dressed lips as he drew a match. Mr. Jeevas set the bottle on its side, then lit a candle beside it, barely opening the lid so it dripped slowly along his mahogany desk near the wall. Quite a fire hazard indeed... It would be a slow trap, but when the fires set, they would eventually engulf the house. But, for now, he on;y needed a small flame. Lifting a gun from the table and kicking a couple of men awake, Mr. Jeevas came out of the room and down the hall. "Well well... look who it is." (And I leave the puppetry to you Wind.)

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageCharlie Winsaw

Clothing: Long sleeve, sweats, beanie, backpack

Company: Mello and Richard

Misc: Glass bottle, brick.

Injuries: Lightly bruised, few scratches.

Man versus nature. What is nature, but a beast? Where is the beast, it's within. Why do we cage the beast? Release and kill it! Or let it kill you!

Charlie heard a distinct clicking noise and began looking around the room. He heard a pretty pissed off dude yelling about dead friends. 'Lay waste to me? Point that s**t at me and prepared to get your s**t wrecked.' Charlie's rage intensified whenever someone threatened his life like this, but he knew better. 'Chill Charlie. Chill. You don't know what's happening around you.' He took a few deep breaths, his heart rate lowered as much as it could with a gunman in the room.

"Whoa, I don't know these guys, I'm here cause I was looking to join up-" He heard the scream of a desperate man, nothing surprising considering Richard had a gun to his head. Then Charlie saw it. The ability to kill, refined, perfected, in one swift motion. He had seen this attack before during his martial arts studies, but never with this much force and deadliness. "Holy ******** s**t. That went through his thyroid." Charlie patted Richard on the back, as if he was tagging him out. "Nice work."

Charlie approached the bandit and saw he was trying to reach for his gun in between gasps. Charlie placed the dropped gun under his foot and slid it to Mello and Richard. Next he sat right behind the bandit and placed one thumb on the bandit's common carotid artery, the thing that supplies your brain with blood. "Chill bro. Just think of your parents." The bandit lost consciousness within ten seconds, but his body involuntarily gagged and twitched until he would eventually bleed out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff