Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

(( The family))

Rayne held her husband for a little longer before letting him go to finish his speech, the addressed the files on the table and was met with silence, until her uncle said that they were aloud to kill them all. Kyrie smirked, let out a small grunt like chuckle crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. She was already planning on killing all of the ******** spawn Remus had fathered that was not her own blood.. If the blood of Rayne was not their blood then they were not siblings and that was that. Vince watched the files burn, curious as to what exactly all the half bloods would bring to the battle. Too bad he had to kill them all, it would have been an interesting alliance.

That was when the call from the deck rang out everyone up top panicking and telling them to move out quickly. The door opened and Remus was the first to move out followed by everyone else. Leaving Kyrie and Vince at the end, Kyrie breaking down and coughing once no one else was around, she had been holding it in since she screamed out. Vince walked over to her and gently placed his hand on her shoulder as she leaned against the wall. " I'm fine." She growled to him coughing once more as small trickles of both blood and dark angel essence sprinkled her hand." Don't look at me like zat. I am fine. " Vince shook his head but he let the matter go and started walking, the female taking a breath and wiping her hand off on her clothing before following after him.

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image
XX I You're so Hypnotizing Could you be the Devil?
XXCould you be an Angel? They say be Afraid,,
XX You're not Like the Others.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Yep, she was once more lost in the whole conversation, she had no idea who any of these people are and from what Monk said that hero guy was a tough nut. " M, Maybe i can help?" She didn't know who he was, but if he was somone that could help her dad she was willing to try and convince him that they were the strongest... If she could.

The youngest Vachal Princess XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX They don't Understand You .
You're from whole nother World
a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,
XX Infect me with your Love.

Dapper Smoker

As remus pushed past the crowed gathers in the Captain Deck"what are you people doing here!" he demanded as he finaly got through to find himself frozen at what was on the massive screens, the entire port town in flames, filled with armies of men, the waters of the port filled with scuttled ships and burning wreckage old and new"span out!" he demended as the main screen scrooled out to see a larger picture of the large island, flames riseing from the forests and feilds in the short distance"what the ********.." what was he seeing, was his family under attack, could someone have learened what was happening here and decided to wipe them out entirely, they had more then enouph enemies to warrant such an action; Devdan leaned over the captaions shoulder" pull up an image of that large whate ship in port" he said as the captain quickly found the ship and bruaght up a larger image of it"this one" devdans eyes scrolled the ship as his gaze locked onto the flag of the ship, s dumbfounded look on his face as he stood back up"remus...this Gawains insignia" remus shook his head"no way" he said moveing closer to see it for himself" no way...no ******** way!" he said grabbing his coat as a wicked grin slid over his face" CAPTAIN!, bring the armada in, all personel disembark, were going in" rushing from the caprtains deck as he called to rayne" lets go dear, i need to see this with my own eyes" Ruik luaphing wildly as he watched the screens for the madness ruaght on his fathers own private island kingdom" What now you OLD ********!" he roared at the screens still luaphing as his wife actualy let a grin cross her own lipps"this is going to be intresting

Dapper Smoker

monk was actualy glad to hear Aiyana wished to keep lending her services" actualy there is much you can do, but im afraid Hero only understands results, words ware not going to sway him as much as they would some, but" he did have another sue for her" since you will be kept close at hand, i would have you turn as many hearts as you can, but do not risk yourself to do so, if you become an issue Reinheart will have you killed" and he knew decimus would not waste the chance, if given the order she would not live longer then it would take decimus to reach her" there are two i would have you pen your unique atributes to, there are twins always kept close to reinheart, atleast for the moment" lilith instantly knew who she was talking about" wow you cant actualy" monk interupted her" yes lilith" he said looking back to Aiyana" do not push your luck but....." he couldent even believe he was asking this, but if they could turn these two" these twins are wild cards, there names are River and Kage, and trust me, if you meet them you will know it" he said with a small chuckle, he actualy realy liked those two, and lilith even had to agree"fine but if your going to do this Aiyana" she said grabbing her sisters hands" be carefull, they are dangerous...like nuclear bomb dangerous" she realy couldent stress that enouph

((be back in a bit, i have an obligation in a family variety XD ))

Desirable Rogue

(( The family))

Rayne watched wide eyed not in horror or shock, or anyhting her husband felt but surprise, surprised that there were others aside from them here. That and that they were not the first ones to battle. However Rayne was quick to respond to Remus's call for her nodded " Right." She took off after her husband with no hesitation. Blowing passed Vince. He stepped into the room to see the shocked faces's and entertained smirks of their family. Then the battle that was before them. It looked like there were more people in this then he thought. he merely shrugged as the call for all personnel to disembark. So it was time for battle, He looked to his family and nodded before turning around and heading to do what he needed to do

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image
XX I You're so Hypnotizing Could you be the Devil?
XXCould you be an Angel? They say be Afraid,,
XX You're not Like the Others.

" River and Kage, got it." She would remember those name, if she could help her dad any way possible she would, anything to make sure as much of her family survived and got along.. if that was managed. her sister came and grabbed her hands Lilly seeming very concerned. Aiya just giving her sister a smile. " I survived the attacks of Celine Seifer Celso. The strongest person of the Wingly armada. Asside from the empress of course." She was not confidant that she could sway the hearts of those they wanted her to. but if she could survive being electrocuted and beaten as much as she was, The she could survive a lot... at least for a little while.

The youngest Vachal Princess XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX They don't Understand You .
You're from whole nother World
a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,
XX Infect me with your Love.

Dapper Smoker

Reaching the main docking bay, the officers near the doors quickly cleared the crowed from the entrance to allow Remus and his family past uninterupted, they couldent allow this battle to start with unruly troops; Remus slideing on his overcoat and tossing his cigar aside" its been a while" talking mostly to himself as he reached into his right holster and unclipped a side pouch, pulling out a golden leafed cigar, slideing it into his mouth and sighing deeply; "Attention!" Akanken roared over the men as he moved behind remus and rayne, the men lined to board ships comeing to full order as they waited for there orders" oh Reinheart....what will you do now.....run or face me" lighting his cigar as they reached the Dropship, he waited as the massive may doors slid open to reaveale there first real look at the island now below them as the massive Warships Waited for there passangers to dissembark; "Commander" remus finaly speaking as anaken came to attention"sir?" Remus walking away from the dropship and towards the edge of the bay doors, stopping as he pulled the cigar from his mouth,grinning as he looked at the bay town below them" give the order" he said sighing deeply before gripping his cigar tightly and leaping out the bay doors, he couldent wait.

Dapper Smoker

((noooo, i lost a post))

Desirable Rogue

(( The family))

Rayne had everything already, she waited by the doors as her husband took the time to do what he needed. A dark smile on her dace as he came to the doors, the door opened and she looked down to the world burning below. Instantly she felt her lust of battle and when her husband jumped out the doors she wasted no time dropping out with him. " Woooo!" She called out feeling the rush of the wind, She looked to her husband who was not that far ahead of her and placed her arms to her side making her dive bomb to his level.

She watched the world get closer and closer to them, she moved to wrap her arms around him and hold him tight before she spread out her wings, they caught the Air and she pulled up fro the dive. With Remus in her arms they went from skydiving to flying to their destination.

Dapper Smoker

Remus watched the world race closer and closer, ready to break every bone in his body when he hit the ground, only to have his wife swoop in beside him, cuaseing his eyes to part with the wonderful sight below" glad to see you darling" he said covering his head slightly with one hand as he pulled his other firmly around her, knowing how jarring her swoop was going to be, it was quite a rush, but hard on the neck; Reaching the ground as the ships above finaly began swarming from the massive galleys" hah!, only the good ones" he remarked on his still lit cigar, slideing it into his mouth as corwdes from the men on the docks began forming at them, not sure if they were freind or foe.

Anaken watched as both of there leaders leapt from the ship and luaphed under his breath before turning on the men" Move Out!"quickly boarding his own ship as the men rushed to follow there orders; Jerai had rather liked the starting of this war, looking to baltheir and leonna as he smiled" think we can beat them down?" baltheir about to ask if he meant the ships or his parents, but before he could, Jerai was already booking through the croweds, Balthier luaphing as he looked back to there men" Make an ENTRANCE!" chargeing after jerai as a thunder from the angelic horde Jerai had bruaght raced after there commander; As his foot hit the edge of the bay, his overcoat flew off his back, as massive wings tore painfully from his back in a shower of blood and twisted flesh, arrowing in a moment as he bolted down after his parents, his men quickly behind him.

Desirable Rogue

(( The Family))

Rayne Looked around the group that was now surrounding them, Alister on her back glowing as she reached her hand up to his hilt but did not remove them. " Friends of yours?" She asked looking back to her husband.

Leonna wasted no time in taking off after Jeria side by side with Balthier the demon woman jumped from the ship along side Balthier laughing the entire time, her wings staying plastered to her side until the very last moment.

Dapper Smoker

wahmbulance EDITED wahmbulance
Remus looked around the crowed, not recognizeing anyone"it has bien a long time i suppose" realizeing now that he waseant even sure what was realy going on down here, but as soon as he saw Gawains flag his instincts took over, though luckily they were not alone very long as Jerai broke his free fall seconds before hitting the docks infront of his parents, the rest of his men dropping all around them as they drew there weapons and blocked all access to remus and Rayne" who wants to die first?" Jerai still kneeling from his landing, haveing broken one of his legs, but now more then happy to do it as the bone mended in moments, leaving him painfree and with a bit to much of an adrfenalyne rush; "well" remus grinning as the newcomers joined them, like any true vachal he liked a dramatic entrance, and for the first time, his son just might have made a better one, he was rather impressed.

Though the fighting would have bien a glorios break from endless wandering of a flying metal can for so long, it was stopped in its tracks as a man came pushing through the crowed from the main port station"woah people woah!" he said grabbing a soldiers hand and pushing his sword down" lower your weapons when you greet your betters" he said walking up to jerai and looking down on the crouched gunslinger" if its an option, ide rather no one die...here" Remus looking past the heads of those blocking his way as he spotted the man who was talking to his son, he could recognize him but he just couldent place a name"hmm" he was lucky jerai was infront of him, this would have bien embarressing" LORD BASQ!" finaly remembering, though possibly saying it to loud, he tried to recover as he slid his arm behind Raynes back"Dear ide like you to meet someone" it waseant one of the first people on his list, but since he was here, remus would extend the olive branch" its okay Jerai, all freindlies" Jerai sighed as he clicked his holsters closed" kill joy" he waseant much of a fighter himself, but after so long couped up on that ship he was ready to just kill someone.

The dark clad man bowed lightly to them both" im glad you remembered me, its an honor" remus luaphed lightly as he took basq's hand" im happy to see you Basq, its bien to long" he said looking to his wife"rayne, ide like you to meet my Unkles steward Basq, Lord of his house" Basq bowing" a pleasure ma'am"remus once more interupting after there meeting" im glad atleast some of you decided to grow some balls" refering to the branch families, which were numerous" i dont mean to be rude but i saw Gawains ships, and since your here i know he must aswell" it was true Basq was always a loyal servant of Gawaine, but he dideant have much good news on that front" please, this way, we can talk as we clear the decks, there seem to be alot of men prepareing to join us" looking to the ships swarming down towards them"right, shall we?" he said looking to rayne as Basq waited for them to pass before following slightly behind" SO, about gawain?" remus asking again as Basq explained himself" yes, Gawain left this morning to man the front lines, we made alot of headway into the island in the first few days, but after Reinheart reorganized his forces...well its bien everyone pulls there share and more, just to keep us from folding" remus grunted as he blew out his smoke" if only we had gotten here sooner" they could have used this knoledge to better plan.

((everyone gets free roam of the island, or atleast most of it soon))

Desirable Rogue

(( Rayne))

Rayne watched her son and her sons men join them not to long after them the female chuckling watching her son and husband. " Point one for Jeria." She teased takeing her hand from the sword hilt once Remus finally realized who everyone once. Since they were all friendlies there was no reason to keep holding the sword. She walked along with her husband by passing her son on the way. " Keep alert." She told him, these people may have been friendlies but that did not mean that they were free from the dangers. She listened to the conversation, and sighed. " So, you decided to go to war with out proper back up or even letting any allies know you were going to be here.... Smart."

Dapper Smoker

Remus had to admit, she made a point, but he knew Gawain, there had to be some reason he waseant fully prepared to win if he was already fighting, that is however until basq explained the situation"actualy...we came here to Reinhearts call, he sent out a family wide emergency, everyone is here" remus should have expected that, but even so" No one knew what was going on until we started arriveing, and when Gawain learned that it was you who Reinheart was gathering everyone to fight" whisteling as he remembered his masters responce" without telling anyone anything, he pulled all his men back into there ships and began seigeing the port, attacking everyone else in the water, outnumbered and outgunned, he was like a mad man" remus had to hold back a tear from hearing that, his unkle had raised him and his older siblings for a fair portion of there adolecence, to think he still felt so highly of them" and after Gawain publicly turned on Reinheart, well you know the implications, it became chaos, no one knew who was fighting who, until Chevalier and Lizbeth followed suit" remus stopping in his tracks"you mean to say Chevalier and Lizbeth have sided with us AGAINST reinheart" Basq chuckled as he nodded" yep, i dont know how it happened or why, but all four of Reinhearts surviveing children are now wageing war on this island against him" remus had to pull the cigar from his mouth as he luaphed, unable to even find words to describe how happy this made him" although almost all but myself and a few other lesser houses have sided with Reinheart, they had numbers on us, but with you here, we might just pull this off, we can win this war" it would be idiotic to think the lesser houses did not mean something in this war, but for shock value alone, this was a happy moment.

"yes, the great vachal will win this war, single handedly i hear" a voice came from ahead of the group as a number of heavily armoured angels came and blocked there path, there faces hidden under white hoods, and only there glowing blue eyes illuminating some features, remus luaphed as he came to a stop before them" well well if it iseant the Liengod Justicars" the man at there head quick to respond" LEOVAS...still...lord, remus" he said almost threateningly" we have not forgotten our pledge, have you?...Reinheart has...i pray your smarter"remus never liked these cretins, but keeping his cool he looked to his wife"rayne, ide like you to meet""unnecissary" the justicar interupted" she is none of my concern, we care only for the vow, that is why we have come, same as our kin" remus already expected the Justicar to make there play on this island, as defenders of the vow between Leingod and Vachal, this war could not be overlooked, but that raised a question" and by kin you mean?" "I refer to Mistress Liandra LIengod, Matriarch now actualy" Remus had to take a step back, there was only one Liengod whose name he cared enouph to know, and that was hers" Liandra is here?" actualy now that he thought about it, that did not surprize him" more then that, i suggest you take him to The command Center" Basq nodded" already headed there" the Justicar nodded as he lead his group past them towards the harbour; Jerai watching them as he nudged his commander Fade" info?" Fade leaned in to conceal what he knew" LeoVas Justicars, Members of the Liengod family born from Female members of the Vachal family" the male name carrying in there case" sworn to the duty of upholding the Vow" jerai smirked as he watched them go" powerfull?" fade stood up as he nodded" when faceing us....yes" jerai dideant like the sound of that, he had heard rumors of course, but if the Justicar truly were bread and trained to exclusively kill Leingods and Vachal, they could be a problem for him.

Desirable Rogue

((Rayne))

Rayne had no idea what was going on with the family, there were far too man people to know and frankly she didn't care. The only ones she cared about were her husband, her parents in law and her children. so when yet more came along and roe names were thrown around she merely sighed. " It's good to know we have allies but sitting around here like we are it making me antsy." She did not like standing out in the open unless she was fighting. Then... angels of all ******** people it had to be angels! Especially the Linegods. Rayne growled at the disrespect of the leader of the angels and opened her mouth to say something but stopped and bit her tongue instead. This was not the time to fight among the allies.. no matter how much she wanted to teach this a*****e a lesson. She looked back to her husband and after a small conversation she finally spoke up. Well let's hurry up and get there. We have a war to win."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff