Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Hunter

User Image
{ Lucienne × Celso × Bashir }

⋗⋗⋗“It's never too cold for ice cream.”⋖⋖⋖

Hearing his voice she let her eyes close as she tried to hold onto his voice. She had grown used to it. They talked about all sorts of things, and sat silently through some of the nights as well. She enjoyed it. The first person she actually respected and enjoyed. Luci knew she wasn't supposed to feel this way towards slaves or anyone below her though with the drugs pumping through her she couldn't hold her thoughts back. She truly enjoyed him more then words could possibly explain for her. Enjoyed might have been an understatement since she knew she had had a few not so appropriate dreams about him before.

Logical Luci was out on a long long stroll who knew when she'd come back. Soft, loving, happy Luci was here and ready to steer. Keeping her eyes on Mokkan she ignored what the doctors said. As soon as she could move she was going to and they could go lick a frozen metal pole and lose their tongue.

When their rambling went on about Mokkan not leaving and they'd find him a cot she gave them a quick glare and a sad head nod. Hearing Mokkan laugh made Lucienne smile brightly at him. She liked his laugh it definitely sounded better then her's. Wishing she could comment on his words she thought to herself.
"Now you know why they over drug me. They want to make sure I can't kill them."

As the nurse returned Lucienne watched closely to make sure she isn't too rough with Mokkan. Once she left and Mokkan took her hand Luci pulled her eyes away from the door to Mokkan and smiled again he was warm. Well warmer then her at least. Looking back to the door she then looked around trying to do the math on the instruments around her to see what needed to be connected to her and didn't need to be connected to her. So far everything she was looking at needed to stay on her or else they would know she moved. Glancing at Mokkan she smiled a little more mischievous and tugged gently on his fingers she could get her own hand around. She- her soft side wanted to cuddle with someone. She hadn't done it since her mom was alive. She missed it and since she was so drugged she wasn't thinking straight enough to stop herself from doing this or getting out of the bed to get to him. "Cudsles." Frowning she thought about what she said starting to notice her words were not what she wanted to say. "Cuuume cooodllllle w...w...wiff meeessssss." Lucienne forced her mouth to say to him. Though her eyes felt heavier then before she fought her sleepiness so she could make sure he was there with her. Luci did hope he would come. It wasn't a command, if he didn't want to she wouldn't be mad... oh no... she'd just cry. Cause you know... that's what the soft side Luci would do and tough side Luci was long gone at the moment.

Zeraal

((Ziva is all yours I have to go for the moment. It's date night so I can't post for her unless you'd like me to change it later tonight. Up to you. Or I'll change it tonight if you don't hop on and post. How about that? lol ))

Bashful Hunter

User Image
{ Ziva}

⋗⋗⋗“The world was collapsing, and the only thing that really mattered to me was that she was alive.” ⋖⋖⋖
XXX

Slowly increasing the pressure Ziva was applying to Benjamen's thighs moving her hands to his waist she had a moment of confusion. Though she didn't stop what she was doing. Why was she doing this with a man she just met? Why wasn't she trying to do something about getting her daughter? Feeling Benjamen's warm skin on his stomach sending slight shivers through Ziva from the contact. Her questioning thoughts about what she was doing quickly vanished as she felt her body warm up and come to life. Something she hadn't felt since she had been with Gala's father. Going to his ear she gently nipped it, kissing his jaw line down to his neck to his collar bone. Now moving both her hands up his stomach to his chest she began to grind gently against him. Not having done this for more then six years Ziva kind of forgot the land people's way of doing these things. With the touch from his hands she whimpered and moaned at the fell. Slightly confused why she was doing this. Why did her body react in such a manor? Pushing the thoughts aside she focused on who was in front of her and why she was doing this. Because she wanted to. And... because she wanted to do something Aaron had no control over. At least while he was gone.

((Ziva's Outfit))
Zeraal

((When ever I reread this post it just sounds like nails on a chalk bored in my head. I just had to rewrite it. lol I'm sorry. I just had too.))

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image
Aaron Diaz

Ruthless mind of a merchant...

"It's been weeks and we still haven't found them! God I better be getting overtime for this." Saphire complained loudly as she and Aaron sat in town square. "Keep your voice down. We just have to keep looking. We know a lot of the farmers come here to sell there goods and we reported that much to the captain. Either they've run off again or they're in hiding near this town. That's why we wait here, if they're hiding they're gonna have to come out of whatever hovel they've crawled into sooner or later. If not then it's only a matter of time before the captain catches up with them." Aaron explained for what felt like the millionth time. Saphire groaned in complaint. "This still sucks, there's no decent place to gamble here either. My good looks and outstanding luck are being wasted on this mission. Course if I actually got a chance to go and look I could probably find a few small time establishments." Saphire hinted hopefully. "No." Aaron rejected flatly for again what felt like the millionth time. "b*****d." "Cram it. Come on let's check out the merchants."

The pair got up and made their way to the shops where a lot of the produce from the farms was sold to the town. It was a well beaten path for them now having walked it often. The people in town who cared to ask were made to believe that Aaron and Saphire were a couple with a tenuous relationship. They sold it quite well.

InShadowsIFindU

...lethal efficiency of a soldier.

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Go on,you know Home is always inside your soul ...
xxxxxxx ..All the light to bless your way...

User Image
User Image

۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰

It was a beautiful day, though he royal family was leaving to war along with their soldiers Aries and Gemini stayed behind to keep the cheer in the city. The young females once more found themselves in the town square Gemini playing as loud as she could for all to hear while Aries Danced and sang.

۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Don't be afraid ...
...And I'll be your home.
xxxxxxx

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image
Mokkan the Traitor

"I'm just an old man."

Mokkan watched Luci quietly. He had gone from recalling times back home to his nights walking with Lucienne. Mokkan in truth was finding his thoughts drifting to Lucienne more and more in recent days. He had started thinking about why he felt nostalgic around Lucienne days ago and in that time had formulated a theory. So now that he was here alone with her again he found his mind wandering back to that theory. "Cudsles." The word and the gentle tug from Luci's hand brought Mokkan back from his thoughts. he had been watching her look around the room but now her eyes were focused on him again, and her face was contorted into a frown.

Apparently that was not what she had wanted to say since she started speaking again forcefully trying to make her mouth work by speaking more slowly. The words that formed a second time were clearer than before although still quite muddled but Mokkan understood the request. He knew it wasn't an order, the tired eyes looked too much like they were pleading. Without thinking Mokkan nodded, his heart was racing. Class, rank, these and other barriers like them had been chased from his mind. He slid himself closer to Lucienne. The nurse had placed the cot close to Lucienne's bed making it easier from him to slide onto Luci's bed and right next to her. He had to be careful not to jostle anything connected to her too much in case it came off. He released her hand and slid his arm carefully under her head supporting it. Mokkan reached around with his free hand but hesitated for a moment before deciding on boldness and brought his free hand down placing it gently on Luci's frosty cheek. Mokkan's theory had been right after all, his nostalgia was brought on by feeling's he hadn't had in decades, first it was attraction and now quite possibly love.

"Filled with regrets."

InShadowsIFindU

Desirable Rogue

User Image User Image

" We are on chapter four, the part were little Echo finds herself in the Crystal cave and finally meet Midnight.The boy from chapter two." Lloyd opened the door to their transport and Selena knelt down once more. " I love you, be a good boy." She gave the young Jaden a kiss then stood up and took her husbands hand entering the transport that would take them to thier honeymoon destination.

Militant Shapeshifter

(Bruised Slave: Benjimen)

As Ziva applied more pressure to his hips Ben responded in kind as feeling and sensation erased rational thought bit by bit. His eyes closed he Ben moaned slightly when Ziva nipped his ear. He slid his hands back to her hips gripping them tightly and encouraging the grinding motion. His neck rejoiced at the soft lips kissing it. He kissed her cheek and worked his way down to her neck but there he bit gently into it. Meanwhile his hands had slipped from her hips to caress her legs and thighs.

((I really should find an image for this guy.))

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
╔═══════════════════════╗
Victory is reserved for those....
╚═══════════════════════╝

Lloyd looked at Rosalyn then to Rinoa for a moment before looking back to Rosalyn and just shakes his head “We are almost there after I get you there I want you to stay with her Rinoa I got some stuff to take care of” Rinoa did not really move for a moment before following after Lloyd she really had no idea what to say hearing that Vexx was captured was something she was not ready to hear.. when Rosalyn spoke once more to her she blinked and gave a little bit of a fake smile “T.. thank you” it was clear how worried she was
...who are willing to pay it's price

(just got back from some family stuff... ))
InShadowsIFindU

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════════════╗
""Keep smiling, it makes people..
╚══════════════════════╝

Dinous had made it to the kingdom from the camp and was sitting on a roof looking around he had found a nice place for what he wanted to do looking around he looked back to the small bag like thing he had with him before staring to unwrap it along the way he had also found a nice size tree branch that had fallen and brought it with him after he unwrapped the bad that was really a cloak and some other items he grabbed one of them that happened to be one of Rei's daggers looking at it a moment he moved over to the tree branch and started to carve it after a bit of time Dinous was happy with his work putting the cloak on to hide his tails and ears he climes down from the roof of the building with the object he had just made moving past people he walked over to a nice clearing and sits down putting the object infrunt of him along with a wooden bowl looking around for a moment he let out a small sigh before looking down at the object running his hands across it he started to play a Song .
╔═════════════════════════╗
wonder what you're up to."
╚═════════════════════════╝

Bashful Hunter

User Image
{ Rosalyn × Celso }

⋗⋗⋗“If you understood my thinking patterns you‘d go insane.”⋖⋖⋖

Staying in her spot before people began to move again Rosalyn was tempted to hug the girl not sure what could be down for this girl. Though hugs were something she enjoyed she sort of held off on them unless it was her German prince charming.

As they walked on Rosalyn tried to steady herself as they walked. Feeling faint and woozy again. "Will Alexander be there? Where ever you're taking me?" she asked as she blinked hard trying to focus on the backs of their heads. The more she focused the harder it was to see just one of set of heads only making her weaker. Placing her hand to her head again she felt that it was still wet. Looking to her palm seeing fresh blood a moment of fear spiked in her. She had been bleeding this whole time?! Moving hair out of her face she tried to stay calm. It would stop bleeding... wouldn't it? Or was this man 'Lloyd just walking her in circles until she died and dragged her body in for a reward? The wingly woman kept to herself as she looked at her surroundings hopping some how to find away to escape.

Wiccan Nathair Sgiathach

Bashful Hunter

User Image
User Image
{ Takana × Royce }

⋗⋗⋗“There are times when you shouldn't laugh. But then, you think about what happened and laugh even harder.”⋖⋖⋖
XXX

Takana had taken the day away from her daughter to go shopping and in hopes to find her husband and brother-in-law. Both hadn't been seen in a very long time. She regretted ever having a fight with Alfred the day he left for a mission he went on. Now with him being gone and Jordan having gone after Alfred a few weeks ago she wasn't sure where they were and could only pray they were alive.

Trying to keep her calm together fighting not to cry for the fear of her nightmares being true. Swallowing hard Takana looked up just as she heard Lloyd's voice. With a rather beaten woman with him. Fighting to make her voice light and cheerful like always she went up to him and the two ladies.
"Wow Lloyd... I didn't know you were into hitting woman around. Though I suggest possibly cleaning her up after playing around with her?" she suggested. Sure in a way she was insulting the blond bloody woman by calling her a prostitute.

Desirable Rogue

((Kiya))
Kiya had been busy after getting the boy back to the castle she was makeing sure that Kalicia was save. having laid her daughter on a bed not too far from the boy, so that she was able to keep an eye on him. Then he woke up, he woke up and started to freak. She stood up form her daughters bed side and moved to the boy. " It's ok, it's ok. " she stated as she moved to get close to the boy. " Your safe, i promise. It;s safe here."

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
Victory is reserved for those....

Lloyd looked at Rosalyn for a moment “I am taking you were you wanted his house he should be there if not Terra should know were we can find him” he was about to say something els when he heard something that made him stop and look to the were Takana was looking at her for a moment he let out a sigh “Takana if anyone should know better its you. You have had to go though my training and how bad she is right now.. I dont know how to only go that easy I might not be a commander of the fangs anymore but I could still put you in your place as for her she did not ask for help so I did not have to offer it” It was clear Lloyd was not in to good of a mood after all he was babysitting a Wingly Noble... that was just not his idea of fun. As for Rinoa she was about to say hello to Takana after all she had not seen her friend for a while with how she had been feeling this was the first time in a while she was able to get out of the house but when Taka spoke up she blinked looking back to Rosalyn she did not even notice she was bleeding with the talk about Vexx she spaced out all together looking a little worryed she moved closer to Rosalyn “I am soo sorry I did not notice!” without a warning she moved her hand to Rosalyns wound and a bright light started to glow as she healed her
...who are willing to pay it's price

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
"“I seldom end up where I wanted to go..."
╚════════════════════════════╝

Teepo blinked and looked at the woman confused what was she saying? He couldn't understand anything she was saying... Wait he couldn't?? He blinked confused before looking to his chest moving his shirt a little bit as if he was looking for something it was at that time Soren laughed a little bit “Well looks like I was right I thought this was something more then it was” Soren then held up a neckless “You do not see anything like this to offen now were would a young kid like him get it expeclay one that uses his kind of magic..” blinking a little bit Teepo looks up at the confusing words before noticing what the man had blinking he pointed to the neckless “Olplyn! belbau nindel rath” Soren did not wait any longer then that before tossing the neckless back to the boy who quickly put it back on

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
"but almost always end up where I need to be...."
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Stece

Bashful Hunter

User Image
{ Lucienne × Celso × Bashir }

⋗⋗⋗“It's never too cold for ice cream.”⋖⋖⋖

Laying on her side Lucienne stayed on her bad shoulder not aware of the pain she would feel in the morning. If any at all. Who knew she might freak out more at the sight of Mokkan in bed with her. Staying on her side watching him come closer Luci had half memory of her when she was younger and her mom cuddled with her because she was scared of monsters under the bed. Now with Mokkan here cuddling with her she smiled at this feeling. The feeling she felt with her mother when she was younger was safety. Now, now she felt more then that. She felt happy. Something she wasn't used to feeling in body contact. She was used to feeling happy by making people scared, seeing the fear in their eyes, taking a life because they thought they were better then her.

The closer his body got to her's the bigger her smile came to be. Warmth, it was so foreign to her she wasn't sure how to handle it once he got so close to her. With some time passing Lucienne shivered as his hand was on her cheek. Getting her hand free she touched one of the metal poles closest to her. Giving Mokkan a sly grin she sent a soft blast of ice down the pole to the door which she froze shut. Letting her arm flop back over to her hip a soft thud could be heard. Looking down the best she could not wanting to move Mokkan, following her arm she saw where her hand landed on his hip. About to mumble more nonsense to him his hand was on her cheek. Any sort of drugged apologizes she was going to force out, stopped in her throat her face turning a bright red at the contact. Unable to control her emotions she buried her face into Mokkan's chest mumbling soft messed up curse words to him for making her blush. None of this was out of anger, it was all playful on a level she wasn't sure where but she was meaning for it to be some how funny in any way. After all... her crush was in her bed with her hand on her cheek. She was truly on cloud nine at the moment. The drugs was the only thing she wished she could not have in her system.

Zeraal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces