3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

Selene Oskevren
& Jake

Health: Selene: Rather Good - Jake: Injured right shoulder, in pain.

In the chaos Selene has chosen to go back - until a body rolled off the grill and landed next to them as she turned. An arrow left within it's eye, she heard next the rambles is what appeared to be a somewhat drunken man. Holding Jake close in her arms, she leaned down to whisper to him. The hand of his good arm still clutched the bag even in the wave of pain he was being hit with. "They're coming... Am I going with them Jake? You have to answer me NOW. Or are we going back to headquarters?"

Jake could barely fight tears in his eyes but he managed to look ahead at the approaching man - taking in what he had just caused. "..." "JAKE!" "With them! With them..." He sounded defeated, as if that answer was the lesser of two evils rather than a good one.

Selene let out a hard breath as she watched the man approach, having just rid himself of a female undone and immediately rambling off he wasn't bit, nor had blood in him. Selene still had it on her hands, less exposed through fingerless gloves. But it was on them in various spots and she wondered what these people would think of this.

Eyeing him up warily, he was indeed in a rush and had a plan apparently. Fine - fine! She yelled at herself in her own mind. Military man was up ahead and if anything she felt obligated to ensure his safety amongst the newcomers.

"I'm not bit, we're not bit. Just a lot of combat." She assured, a small part of her wondering just how bloodied she was... Her stamina had kept her going regardless of what they had been faced with.

It felt like an eternity had gone by, but it was just a few breath filled moments by the time she chosen to follow him back to his group. The fellow was clearly intoxicated and it instinctively bothered her, but he was a bloody good shot and still had his wits about him to gander a joke. How anyone could joke in the midst of things was beyond her... "You said you were 'bout to leave - leave where?" She inquired, slowing when they reached a closer proximity to the group, cautious while she was unable to fight carrying Jake and their three packs along with them. This was nearly their most vulnerable moment... And other people were rarely trustable....

Genetic Genocide
Xaumeric
Rupert Part-time Decayed
ThePheonixLotus
Angry Vampire_LoVeR96
User Image

e llo a m e ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ᴜм ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ᴊ ᴜ ร txxxς ค l lxxx๓ єxxxG̶̲̥̅̊ H̶̲̥̅̊ O̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊ T̶̲̥̅̊

Early 20's | 100lbs | 5'4"

◎--------------◎--------------◎--------------◎

xxxxxEverything always seemed to happen so fast. Suddenly there was a scream, and Ghost spun to level her gun, but the Whisperer had already shot his arrow. There was a woman standing there, and behind her... Ghost felt her breath catch. A child? The little boy seemed scared, but at the same time he must have been trying to act brave. It would have been him who screamed, the woman was pushing him behind herself protecting him, but Ghost had focused on him.

xxxxxA memory. Her heart caught in her throat, a child laughing in her ear, Kayla! Kayla, Tá tú sa bhaile! A tear slipped down her cheek and she forced herself to look down, look away, she couldn't think about that, couldn't... But there it was. The little blonde head bouncing across the room to hug her leg, memory her laughed, grabbing the little girl and tossing her in the air.

xxxxxShe shook of the memory, willing it away as soon as it had come. She let her gun drop, glancing over the group they had gathered. She looked at Lincoln, her eyes firm and frustrated, "Need to go. Need to move. There are too many here." She told him.

xxxxx

User Image
e t a i l s ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ѕ υ м м α я у ...
[►] .

¢ α я я у ι η g ...
o==[]:::::::::::> lockpicking tools --- Revolver

ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ η ...
On the Bridge with Lincoln and Wolfe.

Rupert Part-time Decayed

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Genetic Genocide

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The two seemed to be having a bit of trouble figuring whether to come along with Elliot or not. Swift exchange of words were said before he had reached them but it would appear the consensus was made. The woman spoke to him, explaining her current appearance. She was a bit drenched in blood but assured him it they weren't bitten either. That worked fine enough for him, he was too drunk to overthink it, and wasn't drunk enough to ask her to strip to prove it. Plus she had a kid with her, he couldn't just separate them. The boy looked so defeated, by the way she was carrying him, he seemed hurt.

"Good, well lets not sit here waiting for them to make us dinner then." He said motioning for them to start walking. He walked over to the undone he dropped with an arrow, and yanked the arrow from it's eye socket; the eye still lodged on it. "Gross." He merely stated, his tongue jutting out as he made an expression to match his disgust. Flicking the eye off the arrow head, Elliot felt squeamish as the feeling of the eye on his finger made his skin crawl. He tucked the arrow back into his satchel, and walked up to them.

The woman asked him where they were going, a reasonable question. "Oh, yeah. Well you see young man Lincoln over there." He said extending a finger out to the gentleman holding up soldier boy. "He's got a farm, and a pig. Nice guy, he's letting my drunk as- er butt, come along so I'm sure he wouldn't let a nice lady like you and your soooon...." Elliot was trying his best not to offend her or curse in front of the kid, so he kept correcting himself in mid-sentence. With a soft laugh, he rubbed the back of his head. "So yeah, that's where we are heading." He said as he began walking.

Elliot was aware of how the world was now, one the reason why he drank, so he tried to ease her worries and skepticism with a bit of humor and friendliness. He did't take offense to it, he was a stranger, she had a kid to think about, and undone aren't the only threats in the world anymore. "How's the kid, he looks hurt." Elliot said his eyes lowering as he became a bit more serious. Injuries weren't a laughing matter, especially without the abundance of medical supplies.

Location:Streets by Bridge || ; Company:Selene and Jake. || ; Personal Thoughts: Call me super drunk.|| ; B.A.L.:

Glewen

Genetic Genocide

ThePheonixLotus

Rupert Part-time Decayed

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Sage

User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab tab maysilee donner laos || "i got throw up on my shoes"
tab tab tab █████████████████ █ ██ █

FACE ABOVE THE WATER!
ϟ My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.ϟ
ϟ My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. ϟ
ϟ My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.ϟ

MY FEET CAN'T TOUCH THE GROUND!

█ ██ █ █████████████████

STATUS

where am i: an abandoned house!
who are you with: me, myself, I and Maysilee! and a dead lurker!
how are you feeling: terrified!
what do you have: my pipe is broken!

Maysilee gritted her teeth keeping her usually, loud trap of a mouth shut.The lurker who's awkwardly thin body was already making enough noise in the kitchen trying to attract a horde stared at her viciously. It slammed a pot on the kitchen counter and then threw it at the wall where it broke through the already crumbling drywall and got stuck. It screeched and groaned and hissed as it climbed the counter. Maysilee tightly gripped the pipe in her hand, her hair in two small buns and her blue jacket stained with blood.The pipe was silver but grimy do to wherever she found it at. She crouched on the top of the fridge as the lurker made it's way climbing on all fours to her. Its eye missing and lower jaw had a chunk missing out of it. Maysilee gulped and hit it with the pipe. She wasn't a fighter and that was for damn sure. The creature began to get up as it was closer to the fridge, Maysilee fixed her arm in a weird way and pushed the lurker off the counter where it lost it's balance and fell back. She thought this as her one chance to maybe, escape. As the lurker began to rise again she jumped off the fridge and plunged her boot into it's oddly fragile skull crushing it. It's body stirred for a moment and the putrid smell of squished dead brain made it up to Maysilee's nose where her face scrunched up in disgust and anger. She took in a deep breath and smiled. She did it! "Yeah! Hell yeah!" She smiled and laughed. The house shook violently and Maysilee looked to her left. A berserker stood in the doorway to dining room. Seething with gritted teeth and fists clenched. "F*ck..." She said under her breath. Her body tensed up and gripped the pipe. There was no way she was going to beat it and climbing on the top of the fridge was not a valid option.

She looked in front of her and saw the hallway, she knew there was a basement in this house and a way out through there. She had checked the house before she went to sleep in one of the upstairs bedroom. The front door was barricaded and climbing through the window she came through was not an option she wanted to lose the berserker not have it follow her. The berserker began to push off from the door and Maysilee scrambled down the hallway. The creature crushed the dead lurker under its feet as it ran. Maysilee ran down to the barricaded door and almost slipped on the rug as she cut to the right of the barricade. The berserker forced it's body down the small hall and ran full speed. It slipped, it's feet bloody and sticky and slid into the barricade. An oddly positioned chair pierced it's flesh and it let out a loud groan. Maysilee cut through the living room jumping over the couch and leaping off the fallen flat screen TV. The berserker pulled the chair out of its chest and threw it aside where it shattered. Maysilee ran around the corner and hid behind the wall of the next room. The berserker lifted the couch and tossed it aside and sniffed the air simultaneously. It slowly walked towards the next room and right when it was about to walk in Maysilee hit it in the neck from behind the wall. The pipe cracked and broke and the berserker took a step back and the growled. Maysilee dropped the broken piece of pipe and ran back to the kitchen, where she realized she forgot her bag fell off the side of the fridge. She quickly grabbed her backpack and as the berserker followed quickly she ran into the dining room. The berserker slipped on the dead lurker body and fell with a mighty, powerful thud. Maysilee ran to the end of the dining room and unlocked the basement door where she quickly ran down. She tried to pull her flashlight from her bag, and fell off the last step. Her face inches from a dead body that was chained up. It groaned slightly as she could hear the berserker getting up. She scrambled to get up and whipped out her flashlight.

The chained infected looked up, weak from not eating. It reached out but was held back by a chain. They were probably the person who lived here's loved one who they thought would be cured eventually. It was a horribly sad sight to see. The house now abandoned and the lives that were once inhabiting these walls brought a sadness to Maysilee. The berserker was at the top of the steps and she remembered she didn't have time to feel sad. She flicked the flashlight on and shone it towards the cellar door where she then ran over to it and kicked it open. She shut the cellar door closed behind her as she heard the berserker scream inside the home. Maysilee looked all around, she wasn't far from the next building but the road was closer and her best bet for refuge. She began to run towards the street, thenshe tripped over a rabbit hole. Her mouth full of dirt and her face now dirty because of the sweat that built up on it. She whined as she spit the dirt from her mouth and then began to run towards the road again.

"Why was I born? I didn't ask for this?" She said between breaths. "Whose supposed to protect me from zombies? I didn't sign up for this!" She complained as she slung her book bag over her shoulder. She looked around where there was fairly nothing in sight but she had to keep aware.

Once she reached the road, caught her breath and wiped her face. Her hands on her knees as her chest and muscled convulsed because of the lack of oxygen. Tears streamed down her face and she laughed she had survived once again. Maysilee Donner! Professional Death Cheater! Maysilee Donner! High School and College Track Star Extraordinai-- She threw up and got vomit on her bloody boots. "Oh gross..." She said wiping the spittle from her lip. She looked down disappointed in her self. She had left the city, it was too packed. Going away from the city towards the bridge buildings began to become more and more scare in frequency and so did the infected. Going back to the city was not an option.

Quote:

ooc: sorry if my post is shitaki mushrooms.

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

Selene Oskevren
& Jake

The fellow seemed mostly harmless, despite being rather accurate with his aim. Trying her best to relax her back - more to avoid using all her energy than anything, she took a deep breath as he talked. The side of her mouth pulled up in a smirk. He was trying so hard not to swear - to be kind. It was admirable. "He's not my son... and he's heard and seen plenty more than a few curse words. But I applaud your decency."

No sooner did this man ask his question did Jake answer indirectly. He cringed as they walked and eventually patted her arm - a sign he was good. For now. She acknowledged and carefully dropped him back onto his feet. He struggled with the bag and she reached for it but he pulled away. All of their transactions silent... they had practiced it so much it had become second nature. She couldn't help but smile as he chose to walk a few steps ahead, confident in the people without even knowing them.

Her smile carrying on, she adjusted her own bags and gave a quick glance his way. "He'll be alright. Handled the last eyeball better than you did." she grinned. "But in all seriousness, he could really use some rest. That's not the first time in the past day he's been injured, and we already lost... two." Taking a deep breath at that reality, she swallowed hard and looked up at the group, raising her hand in a still wave as the grouped up. "Thanks..." she finally added.

Jake was entirely concerned with how the military man was doing and immediately ran to his side on arrival. He was being helped by another man and Jake felt no fear toward someone who would aid. "We found you!" he said excitedly, not leaving his side for a moment.

Genetic Genocide
Xaumeric
Rupert Part-time Decayed
ThePheonixLotus
Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Blessed Loiterer

User Image
'Not everyone knows how work for a livin'...
"ℓincoln мarkus נя."

Lincoln held up the large man and huffed as he did so. He looked to the rest of the crew before a new member join, well one and a half. Lincoln groaned. "Alright this is the plan. Ghost, Elliot you take lead, I will hang with this lug in the mid, you and and a half are going to take rear with miss trying to kill me. We will make it to my vehicle and be home free. But we gotta move double time despite this guy's injury." Lincoln grunted slightly as he pulled the man's arm up on him more, if this man could shoot he could cover as well, Lincoln really needed cover, at this point, they could make in it fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes, time seemed so odd now, as if it no longer existed, there was sunrise and sundown, when the moon showed the true nature of the Undone. Lincoln sweat slightly as he hauled the large man, nodded to his head to the left, breathing becoming more heavy, "Past the laundramat, and we are home free." This was supposed to be a supply run, but it turned to be a recruitment, and an easy one at that. Lincoln didn't care if he had a cigarette, he was happy enough to have people with him now, less lonely.

ThePheonixLotus

Xaumeric

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Genetic Genocide

Glewen

... But now, you gotta work to survive.'

Mythical Werewolf

12,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Glewen

Xaumeric

Rupert Part-time Decayed

ThePheonixLotus

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

User ImageUser Image

HEALTH 」Wounded, Right Leg. Knife in left side.「 LOCATION 」Crossing the bridge.

Wolf cringed when the kid moved to help him up. The pain in his side was now ten times worse than when he sustained the injury in the first place, and with the extra blood loss he black lines of a dimmed consciousness were closing in on his vision. It wasn't going to be long before he was completely unable to move. The voices of the dead were already tugging away at the back of his mind. “Thanks, but it seems I'm not going to be awake long. So let's push as hard as we can. Yeah? Don't worry too much about me, this body has seen a lot worse.” Wolf managed a twisted sorta chuckle as he looked down at the scar covered arm that was gripping the pistol loosely at his side. The brunt of his weight was being supported by the rancher, but Wolf used his good leg to help them move along as he could. “I've got two bullets left in this thing, but if you get me out of here. I can promise you a lot more than that.” A smile broke out on the otherwise skewed look of pain. It wasn't the current situation, but more of the unfiltered memories that brought about the smile. Memories of war, death, Friends, and loss.

That was when a familiar face entered his vision. Such a smile it held. “Hey buddy. You did good. Now get your head in the game. We can celebrate when we get out of here, alright?” Wolf raised his hand and placed it on the kids head. It was a bit heavy with the gun still in his hand, but it still conveyed the right emotion. Well as good as it could in a world filled with death Wolf supposed. He listened closely as the rancher spoke afterwards and then began to shift as he moved to help them move a bit faster. “May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.” Wolf offered up his final words in prayer before lifting the nose of his gun upwards and to the side in search of any oncoming potential threats.
User Image

e llo a m e ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ᴜм ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ᴊ ᴜ ร txxxς ค l lxxx๓ єxxxG̶̲̥̅̊ H̶̲̥̅̊ O̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊ T̶̲̥̅̊

Early 20's | 100lbs | 5'4"

tab Ghost nodded at Lincoln in response to his plan, taking up the lead as she raised her revolver. At least the city limits weren’t too far, and they were up ahead of them, instead of back towards the distracted horde. With any luck, and so long as they moved quietly, they should end up comfortably distant from any active creatures between them and the truck. As she moved slowly across the bridge, she spun the gun in her hands, holding it like a club again. She waved them all forward once she was sure that the way ahead looked clear, and she glanced back at Lincoln for direction before taking the street he indicated.

tab Everything seemed quiet as they crouched and edged down the road, passing the scene of their earlier battle with the Undone, where Ghost had first met Lincoln and the group had begun gathering. As she passed the hardware store she had taken refuge in, Ghost paused, looking at it. The Lurker that she had broken her knife in was still laying just outside the door, and the legs of the creatures she trapped by the window under the display were still moving. She leaned to the right, trying to see into the store. It might be some time before she was able to get back to her crawlspace, and she needed more weapons. There must be something, anything, left in there.

tab Ghost signaled for the others to move ahead without her, then crept into the store, holding her gun/club ready. The store was quiet, so she was sure she would hear the creatures before they came after her, but she could never be too careful. The majority of the time the shelves she looked over were completely wiped out, and the other times they had useless or broken things that would never do her any good. Cursing the waste of her time, Ghost turned to jog after the others, just as her foot hit one of the dead ones. She jumped, aiming her gun at it, but it was dead with a very usable knife stabbed through it’s skull. She reached down, grabbing the handle of the weapon and putting her boot on it’s head. A few good tugs and the knife was free. Ghost examined it, giving a nod once she’d decided that it would do fine, then she jogged after the others.

tab She caught up to them at the truck, slowing as she reached where they were all packing up. She shoved the gun behind her, just between her waistband and her back, then reached down and slid the knife into her boot. “Let’s go,” she said quickly, jumping up and using the tire to push herself into the bed of the truck.

User Image
e t a i l s ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ѕ υ м м α я у ...
[►] .

¢ α я я у ι η g ...
o==[]:::::::::::> lockpicking tools --- Revolver

ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ η ...
On the Bridge with Lincoln and Wolfe.

Rupert Part-time Decayed

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Genetic Genocide

Xaumeric

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

Selene Oskevren
& Jake

Health: Selene: Rather Good - Jake: Recovering shoulder
OOC:That felt like a lot of filler.... sweatdrop

Jake listened intently on the instructions to make sure he had them correctly when he approached. His confidence in this group of people was surprising to Selene, watching from where she stood with the drunken man. But she supposed, they hadn't really been given the chance since she picked him up to begin with. Jake followed the discussion to the military man and felt an immediate worry for him. His injuries were sustained helping Selene and him both - the guilt he felt inside of him was only what another child his age could understand. He swallowed, just as a reassuring hand found the top of his head. Absorbing the gesture, he straightened out his toque after and shyly smiled back up at the man. "Yes sir."

Taking his words to heart, he felt the need to stay at his side... Not at the back with Selene. He turned to her for reassurance and she nodded in approval. As they started moving, he stayed out of their way but would be nearby if they needed him.

Selene took her position immediately, even tired and weary at this point. Others were clearly worse off which helped give her mental stamina. One pack still on her back, the other over one shoulder, she held the hilt of her machete tight and contemplated another weapon she had put away. For later... Perhaps.

They both followed suit, Selene curiously watching as one of them wandered into a commercial building and emerged soon after they had made it to a vehicle. Gesturing to Jake not to assume a place unless told, she waited to follow whatever came next.

Genetic Genocide
Xaumeric
Rupert Part-time Decayed
ThePheonixLotus
Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          Crunch, crunch, crunch.

The sound of dirt crunching under his boots was the only sound aside from his quite breathing in the whole area around him. The road seemed to stretch into infinite beyond him with white smoke rising in the distance ahead of him from just beyond the hill. He still had a good half a days walk till he made it over the hill at this rate. The trees very gently shook as the wind swept past him and blew his matted hair out of his vision, sending a cold chill up his body. He pulled his leather jacket closed more and zipped it up higher, leaving one gloved hand closed around the strap of his back pack and the other holding his cigarette.
                                                          Andrew had been spacing out the back for as long as he could manage due to the shortage that still existed in the world. He managed to space one out to every couple of days or so since finding them was no longer a priority. Mostly he stuck to scavenging food, water and the sharpeners he could find. They came in handy more than most people really understood as they have a multitude of uses.
                                                          Andrew winced at the thought.

People.

He hadn't been with a group for quite some time now and he felt like it was taking a toll on his sanity. Sometimes he believed it wasn't safe to be by himself in this world with all the dangers around every corner but then someone or something would prove to him the opposite, showing him the dangers of trusting strangers and letting himself be vulnerable. Andrew was happier taking his chances with the brain bags that roamed their world now.
                                                          At least they were predictable.
                                                          Andrew kept moving at his normal pace, quietly shuffling along the road. Something caught his ear, growing slowly in volume till he could finally hear the shallow gasping and rattling breaths of a brain bag. He looked up to see a brain bag with its head against a tree, snarling and groaning quietly while a pool of red drool gathered on the floor beneath it. Andrew said nothing and flicked his cigarette away after one last drag.

Silent as usual I guess.

He kept his thoughts to himself and his voice tucked away in fear of alerting the wrong kinds of people to his location. He removed his machete from the sheathe and held it out. As he got closer, he whistled briefly which echoed around him once. The infected turned around to look at him, almost losing balance before stumbling over to him with hands outstretched. He walked closer until they were almost within reach before side stepping. The man stumbled forward and made to turn around but Andrew was much quicker. His machete swung out and sliced cleanly through his skull, causing the brain bag to fall to the ground and empty the contents of its head.
                                                          He swung out his machete to throw most of the blood from the edge before sliding it back into the sheath. Andrew continued walking along the side of the road, the bridge he'd crossed some miles behind him now, and raised a hand up and closed it around the locket that hugged his shoulders.

This had been such a long walk and he only had more to go.

Health: 90%
                                                          Emotional State: Tired
                                                          Location: The side of a long winding road
                                                          Company: None
                                                          Thoughts: I want a hot shower

blank
                                                          blank
                                                          blank

Blessed Loiterer

User Image
'Not everyone knows how work for a livin'...
"ℓincoln мarkus נя."

Lincoln struggled to pull the large soldier into the back of his truck. He looked to the group, examining the strongest and weakest. New girl, she would go with the wounded, same with the mother. Ghost and Lincoln would go into the front, and the kid would tag in as well. Elliot would have to hop into the back as well. "Alright. Ghost you're in shotgun with the kid between me and you. Elliot you're in the back with soldier boy and Missy Mother here. We will get to the farm and tend to his wounds. Alright?" It was as if Lincoln attempted to ask for their permission, but he just needed to get this load of people to the farm, especially the one whom was wounded. Lincoln only knew how to pull out bullets and stitch them. Dad liked to try and shoot him and his brother for 'fun' while he was drunk. Lincoln sighed as he hopped into his truck, he started it up and waited for everyone to load up, the rifle sat solemnly in his lap, he remembered something and opened the glove compartment and grabbed the half cigarette out of it. He stepped out of the truck, rifle strung over his shoulder, he lit up the cigarette. Taking in its toxic air and breathing it out again, a few hours and he had already started to feel the withdrawal. Lincoln finished the rest of the smoke and tossed it into the rotting field of overgrowth and hopped into the truck.

ThePheonixLotus

Xaumeric

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Genetic Genocide

Glewen

... But now, you gotta work to survive.'

Quotable Genius

User Image

Samuel Gordon

"Wow, this place looks like a Shithole."
With: Angelo Walker, Rebecca Dicken & Rei Heartilly

|O| ------------------------------------------ |O|

Well, Samuel had gotten a very well-deserved 'nap'. And by nap, with all these recent happenings, Samuel's imaginary fear factory had kicked into overdrive. Not only was the fear of death finally beginning to catch up with him, with his cracked, and more-than-likely broken ribs becoming a new addition to his list of injuries after the Fall, but the thought of dying had actually installed another fear.
The fear of dishonoring his probably-dead Family. His Father had hammered in survival tactics in that steel trap of a memory for years. Damn-near since birth. And he never asked much of Samuel; except for his final request. Survive. Those seconds of memory had replayed in Samuel's nightmare.

Survive... Survive... Survive... SURVIVE!

The very same word repeated in his head for countless seconds... Or was it minutes? Perhaps hours? There was no telling. Samuel's Father had begged for his Son's survival for what felt like an eternity. Lord knows what happened to the spry fledgling who had joined them moments ago. She probably went somewhere else inside the Safehouse, and soon Rebecca had joined Samuel downstairs. Out of nowhere, Samuel jolted alive from his comatose-like state. The Male was drenched in his own sweat, as he guzzled the air like a fortified truck guzzled gasoline. And with every breath, Samuel only felt even more pain. He had to calm his breathing, but in his one moment of weakness, he couldn't gather his nerves. The final memory Samuel had of his father-the look of sheer desperation on his face-was burned into his eyelids. Every second he closed his eyes in that moment, that's all he could see.

|O| ------------------------------------------ |O|

x-Obscene_Love-x
NuTypeLegend
User Image
[ Rebecca Dicken ]

Rebecca opened the apartment door peered at sane one as he gulped in air in a pained way, still slumped against the wall where he placed himself against. An expression of concern came across her face as Rebecca realised he wasn't slowing down. It was like he was having a panic attack. Rebecca forced herself not to roll her eyes, after all, they did get themselves into a bit of a pickle earlier on. Maybe it was catching up to sane one.
A quick scan of the room, looking for anything out of place, anything there that shouldn't be there, took that task from Rebecca's thoughts at the moment. No point in helping someone when there's danger about. And so, sitting on the floor, her legs crossed, in front of sane one, Rebecca put her hand on his shoulder.
"Sam, I need you to look at me and concentrate on my face," she said in her most authoritative voice. "And when you do that I need you to breathe with me. You don't have to breathe deeply but I need you to keep to the same pace." Rebecca started taking slow breaths in, a mantra inside her head telling her in...1...2...3...4...out... Actually, breathing like this gave her time to think. Time to process what she had seen, or rather not seen. The girl was missing. She had some nerve, Rebecca concluded, taking another look around the apartment. She couldn't allow herself to feel that bad, or maybe that angry, at the moment. Sane one needed help...and the back up bat had rolled under the sofa. She turned her attention back to sane one.
"I think you need strong analgesia. And I want to check your thorax again, I don't want a punctured lung..." She looked past sane one, drumming her fingers against her chin and lower lip. A conflict was occurring within her head, a war between the pros and cons of occupying the hospital.
NuTypeLegend"

RiderNoRessha

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Elliot was picking up arrows, yanking them out of skulls, and wiping them off on his pants leg. With each arrow reclaimed a soft curse could barely be heard leaving his lips. "I asked them to do one thing. One thing." He mumbled, retrieving his arrows and leaving the ones that were no longer usable. A heavy sigh leaving his mouth, as he began to dread the thought of having to make more. A little sour, and still drunk, Elliot was silent for once. Following the group, with out much a comment. Listening as Lincoln told them where to hop in his truck. He didn't mind the bed of the pick up truck. His bow handing off his shoulders.

As Lincoln stopped to have a smoke. While he did this Elliot, had himself a drink from his -to him- magical flask. Leaning up against the side of the bed, and getting comfortable. They were all piling up in the truck, and Elliot let out a small burp. "Oi, lets roll. I'm kinda... nvm got a snickers." He said remembering he had a candy bar in his satchel. He pulled the candy bar out, and unwrapped an end of it. He took a bite and had pleased looked on his face. "Feeling so much better, I miss those commercials." He said referring to the 'You're not yourself when you're hungry.' snickers commercial.

He looked to the others. "You guys hungry? I got a few candy bars, and a bag of gummy worms." He smiled a bit. "They're not expired!" He laughed out.

Location:Streets by Bridge || ; Company:Squad || ; Personal Thoughts: Mmmmh chocolate|| ; B.A.L.:

Glewen

Genetic Genocide

ThePheonixLotus

Rupert Part-time Decayed

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

Selene Oskevren
& Jake

Jake was pretty quick to protest what the owner of the truck had requested. His sneakers immediately running for the tailgate, but Selene intervened and nearly clothe-lined him in the process. He was angry with the decision - separated from both of the people he trusted right now if he road up front.

"Hey, hey slow down." the words rolled off her tongue without thought, glancing up at their company first before pulling Jake aside.
"You're really going to let me ride upfront with people we don't know?" he whispered to her.

Her frame came down to his level, still examining the situation visually while the injured man was assisted into the back. "You're better off up front. If we have to speed about, you could be thrown from the back."

Jake shoved her off of him, her hands having been firmly holding his upper arms before that. Stepping away from her and tot he bed of the truck, he stopped and turned to her in a miserable tone. "I told you already, I don't have to listen to you just because you found me."

Selene was standing to her full height while shyly taking in anyone's glances who may have their own opinion of his attitude. She cleared her through and gathered herself as he climbed into the back. But it wouldn't last long.

Just as he settled, her boot found the tire of the struck and she hoisted herself up. Bag's having been dropped on the ground in the same move, she slipped her hands under his arms and yanked him out of the truck onto the ground. The kid fought back, but he was silent about it until he his feet hit the ground. At which point he kicked his own shoe into the ground in bitter protest.

"Know your place or be left behind, Jacob. Now, get." Selene said. Her voice was hardened, but still respectful. Jake only hesitated a moment before admitting defeat and rushing into the cab of the vehicle to find his spot in the front seat. He eye'd up the driver, but only with nervous eyes before going quiet.

Selene cleared her throat subtly before grabbing up the two packs and hoping up into the back. Jake's needs aside, she focused now on the injured man and the new companion who was terribly intoxicated - taking another swig. Ha... and he had candy. It put a smile on her face as she politely declined. "Thank-you. Perhaps later. I haven't eaten anything solid in a few days. The very idea of something sweet right now.." A mild shudder going down her spine, she smirked at him and even laughed a little.

But the moment didn't last when she glanced back down at who had saved her and Jake. Now more than ever she wanted to whip out the medical supplies she had on hand - the mans clothing and temporary solutions were saturated with blood.

"Hey... help me get him up here. On my leg. He shouldn't lay his head on the truck bed floor... he will just get tossed around and suffer more." She said, all while adjusting to lay the man's head on her thigh and reaching for him. He was still coherent - for now.

"Military man, Solider boy... you're gaining a reputation. That's something to be proud of." she offered, smiling his way. "Come now, rest best you can for the ride. And I have one Tylenol 3 with codeine left somewhere in my pack... care for it?"

Genetic Genocide
Xaumeric
Rupert Part-time Decayed
ThePheonixLotus
Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items